Armed with subpoenas for The Trump Organization's bank records and full financials things really heat up in the Russia...

Armed with subpoenas for The Trump Organization's bank records and full financials things really heat up in the Russia investigation. Manafort has been very cooperative since his financial records were subpoenaed earlier in the week, and there seems to be a money trail leading straight back to the Kremlin beginning in 2015, leading into the 2016 presidential election.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-10/with-bank-subpoenas-mueller-is-said-to-turn-up-heat-on-manafort

It looks like indictments could fly in as little as 3 weeks.

>liberals are clutching THIS much at straws, now

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

No surprise really. Anyone with half a brain knew that the collusion allegations were founded. If it turns out that there was indeed confusion, a special election would likely be held, since the republicans would not rightly own the office of president.

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

>Founded
Zero proof of anything Russia

sure kid. so what part are you playing in this investigation?

This!

On top of that there are still FBI investigations into 39 different states vote count centers. Breaches were confirmed on election night, but the scope of what was done is currently being investigated. If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it's likely a rat.

>>

same fag

good morning share blue

Oн pyccкий кypcaнт

sure kid. this all would have been settled months ago.
sad lefties cry.

sad you are this delusional.

Wrong. It takes a long time to do a thorough investigation like this.

ITT: (pic related)

yes we know you're wrong.
thanks for pointing out the obvious.

the only attempts to compromise any voting center came from the US government

there is zero proof of any vote tampering out side the usual Democrats dead voting, illegals voting, more people then voting age in the population voting

when 138% of the population votes in CA
so for example is 1,000 people lived in a county, you would have counted 1380 votes

this is why democrats are fighting the voter fraud investigation

they tried to fix the election from the get go and did not try hard enough the trump turnout was stronger then they imagined, so they lost even with all the illegal bullshit

fuck off ivan

awww russian bot activated to smooth over your butthurt.

Democrats been crying "impeach" since the election results came in.....

27,000+ paid anti trump threads later your still crying this bullshit

kill youself

Did a little bird tell you that?

Go back to Sup Forums

Why so mad Shareblue?