To all these dudes posting nudes of their wives and girlfriends in share/rate threads...

To all these dudes posting nudes of their wives and girlfriends in share/rate threads, have you ever been doxed or ran into someone who recognized your wife/girlfriend?

Also why is it that all of Sup Forums is apparently married to 9/10s?

ive had someone recognize my girl and she is not 9/10

so what happened?

i got scared and stopped posting her for a couple of days and then went right back at it.I guess i wont learn until something bad comes out of it.I don't mind someone recognizing her as long as they dont get involved and try to blackmail and stuff.That guy didn't do anything other than tell me he knows her(and proving it)

do you know who it was?

no idea man would love to know

Creepy stuff, man. Where you posting her face or did he just go all Sherlock Holmes on the background?

How about dumping some to prove she really isnt a 9/10

no i was posting her face and stopped posting her face since.i live in a very small country so it's pretty scary to have her recognized

yeah because posting the girl that got recognized in a thread about girls getting recognized sounds like a great idea

so why do you keep posting her after that?

I used to think hot chicks were rare to come by.

But now that I've been on Sup Forums I feel like all the gf's iv had were abnormal and gross.

Posting a girl with clear face on a board like Sup Forums at all is a even better idea dude

gives me a high.turns me on.besides she knows i post her i just don't like people recognizing her

well i know that now

>Also why is it that all of Sup Forums is apparently married to 9/10s?
Maybe because only the people that have 9/10 post on those threads

I posted my occasional FWB once in a thread. I was drunk and posted pic of her blowing me and then me fucking her

Someone reposted them in a thread weeks later.

That scared me because someone not recognizing her on a weekday night thread that would be gone in an hour was one thing, but someone who saved them and kept reposting them was another thing all together.

I dont post anymore because of it. Someone would eventually identify her and since my dick is in the pic, and the pics were taken with me, she would know who shared it.

Can you please post her with her tits out

how does she feel about you showing her nudes to the internet?

I had a guy that lives in the same town as me once, but he didn't know her. It was a "post your city and your girl" and this one dude was like "I'm in your town and I wanna fuck those tits"

He was weird tho, he didn't fuck her

sorry lad I don't have em.

she gets turned on.we posted on reddit a lot and she would get really wet from the comments and dick pics and then we had great fucks after that

Did she know you where going to post her when you first did or did she find out later? Does she know someone recognized her?

proof

no she doesnt know someone recognized her.I told her we are gonna sent her pictures to my friends and she agreed and slowly worked her on posting on reddit

What city do u live in?

What are her interactions like with those friends now that they have seen her naked?

we have threesomes with one of the guys some times and when i take pictures of her i sent them to them as well

more of her?

i sometimes post pics of my slut.
someone apparently recognised her: he knew the city she lives in

Sorry broski, these are all randoms that I have saved over time.

I posted a pic of my gf along with a story of how she cucked me night after night with some locals on vacation.

She found out and got very upset saying it was a private thing that we had on vacation and she had left it on vacation.

She shut me off after that and we broke up soon after.

About 5 months later she drunk messaged me and said she wanted to cuckold her boyfriend so bad that she wants to do it all the time now.

I told her to do it and show me the pics, so she fucked her personal trainer and sent me the graphic pics.

wtf
>Watches at 0 $?

POST EM FAGOT

wat

Wheres she from?

I could never do it personally.
I just don't like the idea of sharing who I'm with with anyone in any way at all.
After my ex was exchanging nudes with mates of mine, my stance on this has only got stronger.

So are you going to tell us about that vacation story?

>to all these dudes posting nudes of their wives and girlfriends in share/rate threads

Source pls

because none of it is real, lurk moar

don't got a source on any of them i'm afraid.

I once had someone give me the initials of an ex i posted but nothing more

ok
IScotland
umm ok lemme type it up

The thought of someone recognizing my ex makes me fucking diamonds, but of course after I cum, I get nervous and want to delete everything. It's like there's two parts of me. The part of me that wants to see her reposted (the horny part) and then the part that freaks out when I see her reposted in a thread because I'd be afraid of her actually getting recognized. I'm just dumb when I'm horny, but it's near impossible to resist when people ask for more.

Relatable user!

post her.i need a good picture to jerk off to

This. You usually get the 6-9/10 range. Otherwise you'll just get roasted. A lot of people here don't just post ex's either they post currents. And nobody wants to feel bad on purpose.

Like this... how do I resist when people request

holly shit she sucks a mean dick. You are going to need to post some more, user.

if you insist

don't resist man.i don't know the bitch but she is hot so just post more

any facials?

no just that cum in mouth

i love cumming on their face. and i love to take pics afterwards

I'm too much of a pussy to post her face. Posted lingerie and tits tho.

Too bad she isn't slutty :(
It seems I found the only Non-slutty chubby redhead ...

Don't be a pussy, posting face feels great

I went ahead and saved these for you, user.

I have such mixed feelings about this :0

>ITT: members of Sup Forums feel a little bad for their past actions, but explain that they kept doing it.

Thread is cancer.

post pictures of her nude not sucking dick.prefer with face

Stop asking for more :(

Getting doxed doesn't :(

oh bloody hell she is hot.post more of her face ill cum for her

fuck...

Fucking amazing, lets see more off the on/off pics!

man if that's really your girlfriend holy fuck she is 10/10.red suits her so much.keep going you can't stop now.she will serve me well

Posted nudes of a girl I fucked and he fucking cousin replied. We both had a good laugh.

I used to post my 10/10 wife a lot. But anons can't help but ruin it when they recognize a girl. So the guy emailed the pics to her asking for more. She refused. The very next day her boss took her to a lunch meeting but on the way back he pulled out his iPod and had the pics and was like "whats this? This could get you fired" she begged him not to say anything. She said he didn't say another word. A week later they go on another lunch meeting and on the way there, he pulled his dick out. She was like "what are you doing?!?" He didn't say a word, just pulled his iPod out and looked at her. She still has her job and she has to go on lunch meetings with him once a week. Think before you post, gents.

>what every user hopes for

Posted loads of my gf.
My friend noticed her and saved them all.

She is absolutely stunning! Keep the pics flowing

Pffftttt

God you cuck faggots stunted your creative writing skills in middle school.

i came.that face is gorgeous.keep posting user

You got any of her being fucked? She got me so hard right now

You should fix that next chance you get. She's definitely one of my favorites.

> Like this... how do I resist when people request

By saying no

would you be down to email me all of her pics?i can't get enough of her.her face her tits everything about her is perfect just my type of girl.it's crystallive355 AT gmail DOT com if you are interested

why would you marry girl that isn't a 9/10? I'm confused. Doesn't marriage imply that you have to be with her for the rest of your life? I mean I know divorce exists, but why get married with the intention of going through a divorce?

This is why I dont post pics of my sexual happenstances
Im one of the mexifags around my neighborhood and it would be relatively simple.
Cheers to that, b/rother

My wife is far from a 9, but i've shown her pics for many years behind her back. Unfortunately guys have recognized her from back when we did camshows - and pressed me into exposing more and more of her. both pics and info

seriously bro email me.ill trade my slut for yours if you want.save the email i gave you

Pic related is a friend of mine (not OP, he faggot)

post pic

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ok

More of this chick please!!!!

Repost please he deleted

I saw my friend from uni at least two times in a tribute threads as requests, but nobody tributed her. I have a suspicion who posted her, but whatever, those were just fb pics, nothing lewd unfortunately.

How did he delete so much in such a short time ??

What, uuuuuh... what pic?

>be PC masterrace
>check boxes
>scroll down
>delete

Not really a regular to them, but just happened to see a pic of my ex-wife while scrolling on the main page in them one time. Knew it was her because of a very unique tattoo.

She's definately not a 9/10 though.

Saw a pic of my cousin on here once, didn't even recognize it was her, but the bed in the pic looked familiar, and I realized it was my grandmother's old bed. Then I took a look at the girl and realized it was my cousin.

It wasn't in a share/rate thread though.

He could've gotten banned for other reasons if he didn't delete them himself. All posts by the user are banned and deleted when that occurs.

1 of 3
ok so we started going out when she was 18 and I was 25. We explored our fetishes together. Mine being rough sex, anal and cuckolding. Her being voyeurism and strangers. It involved a lot of role play and some bold outdoor fucking.

We hit it off with cuckolding and her fucking strangers but she said no way in our small town in scotland.

She once sucked a taxi driver off instead of paying her fair and it got around. It was easy enough to deny, a teenage blonde blowing a middle aged taxi driver was obsurd. But it happened and she loved it.

Fast forward 3 years and my career is taking off and we can afford a holiday to the Caribbean. We go and on the first day she gets an incredible amount of attention.

White blonde 21 yo with big tits, big surprise.

repost dude

reposting. I only got the gifs though. Anyone save the pics?