Is this pure kino?

Is this pure kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9XgRRONgoU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you didn't root for Escobar you're a commie

Who /basedlemon/ here?

>it's a Tata us the most beautiful woman ever but Pablo still fucking nasty whores on the side

Hell ya
Netflix Kino
>small budget but they make it work
>can cuss and fuck like HBO

La muerte a los Communistas y Narcos

Loyal till the end.

>Tata
>Hotter than Valeria

Nah

This he is the embodiment of capitalism

>Tata will never sit on my face :(

they announced a season 3. u wot m8?

But he wanted to join the commie guerrilla

Season 3 and 4

>Most of the actors are Mexican
>Pablo is played by a Brazilian

Are Colombians a shit?

what were those drops pablo's doctor gave him near the end? it seemed like that was supposed to be a plot point, but wasn't really unless it was supposed to have made him hallucinate talking to gustavo

pure kilo am I right

>tfw Pablo finally kills Carillo
F
(You)
The show is called Narcos not the Life of Pablo

I wish I was the rule of some country. If offer Tata asylum in my palace on the condition I get to bang her phat ass as I please.

Yes, especially watched on my 65 inch Samsung SUHD 65 inch 10 bit tv :3

yes we are.
I haven't see the show but.. in what language do they talk originally?

Some homeopathic remedy that the doctor only gave him I'm guessing as a placebo to take stress off Pablo, or maybe he was dumb and thought they worked, no clue really why they were even talked about.

>It's a "Better Call Carillo" episode
the best episode

In Spanish but Pablo's actor has a Brazilian accent that is a bit off putting to those who are familiar with the region.

I think most of the people complaining don't even speak spanish but I'm sure it is to those that do

starting season 2 now but I'm finding it hard to really care that much

I don't know it's just not grabbing me

>That last episode where Pablo dreams of being President
Fuck, Wagner Moura played him do well. I actually sympathized with him

>tv
>shitflix
>pure kino
no faggot

If episode 3 doesn't then you're not going to.

I didn't, but his wife and mother even less. He was still amazing regradless

Fuck Pablo's mother.

Fucking cunt.

I think it's because I have a soft spot for a strong father figure, also Wagner in a moustache was /fa/ as fuck

That episode on the farm with his father and he realizes this is first time he was truly happy. Man Pablo could have stopped anytime he wanted and be set for life for him and his family but he just had to have more and in the end its the family who suffers.

You really got to see how pure his father was even before he appeared in the show.

I'm almost at the end of season one and I'm going to avoid these threads for spoiler purposes but yes, it's kino as fuck.

I love that it's based on real shit that went down. It's a story I never really knew about but knew that the blow trade originated from there.

The acting is fucking top notch. I want to learn Spanish now. I know some from high-school and college back in the day but fractured. I'm noticing subtle nuances as I listen to it. It's fucking great. Damn good show. Looking forward to season two.

valeria is ugly af m8

Yeah but she let Pablo do butt stuff

>butt stuff
Eres un maricoń?

No way he'd just be able to leave that life clean.

>the season 2 opening where he just struts past a group of soldiers unarmed
Is this real, or television bullshit? This smells like television bullshit.

You know how when Napoleon retired from Elba he walked forward towards the company of men dispatched to arrest them and dared them to kill him, and instead they joined him? It's like that, just as the French loved Napoleon tge Colombians (at that point in time) loved Pablo. He was a saint, building soccer pitches for the poor, donating food and money, and so forth.

They weren't special forces, he probably had them in his pocket

PLATA O PLOMO

He could always accepted a deal or leave the country with his billions when Tata brother begged him to make his family leave the country

Accidentally my whole post here.
I can't find evidence that he actually walked into a group of soldiers, instead he found out of the plan in advance and plotted his escape

Stranger things have happened

This happened when he returned to France

>This happened when he returned to France.
Ya, from Elba. That's literally what I said

The whole show could have been one 12-14 episode season. Cut out the random fictional narcos and take out some repetitive plot lines.

did you just put an accent mark on a consonant? kys gringo

It's great.

>caring what mexicans think

Interview I read they said he just walked out the back door, so for its not so far fetched as far as creative license goes.

Given that he fucking had his own personal prison built I highly doubt there was anyone to stop him, but for a dramatized TV series that would be really anticlimactic and boring just casually leaving the prison without any drama.

>Its a "pinche malparido hijodeputa maríca gonorrhea" episode

>hijodeputa
HIJUEPUTA

>guy carillo is based on doesn't die in real life
>kill carillo on the show

wtf I hate netflix now

THE JEWS KILLED PABLO

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

I thought Carillio was a combination of two different guys? The namesake survived but the other guy he was based on did die, not at Escobar's hand though.

Pablo a good boy

>tfw so many photos of Maritza are now saved on my phone

based Soho Colombia all their actresses get fully naked, shame my country's Soho sucks at this

I can't believe they just killed Limon off like that. He should have had like a dying moment.

ikr she just annoyed me because she was to ignorant to admit her son was an egotistic asshole

As far as I know at least Carillo and Martinez in real life were the same person.

If it was for dramatical effect or they weren't sure they'd get to do a second season I got no clue.

Who do Colombians call each other Gonorrhea?

I wondered this too
seems like a popular insult

I didnt want Carillo to die but you have got to admit it was pretty based when pablo "gave him back the bullet"

Its just one of those weird insults thats context based and wouldn't make sense in english. Pretty popular to call people Gonorrheas in south american/ central american countries

>It's a "Pablo's mom fucks everything up because she wants to be a good Catholic" episode.

tfw no pablo/limon sitcom.

UNA VELA

you know, dad

A drama/comedy Sundance-bait indie film of Pablo, his dad and Limon re-connecting on that farm would be pretty damn amazing tbqh

I know Limon died with him irl but his characters rapid ascension to Pablos inner circle seemed really forced. Maybe it happened that way in real life too, I don't know

Is Netflix really low budget, or do they just not give a fuck about anachronisms?

>anachronisms
Narcos isn't low budget famalam

I couldn't watch more than episode of this shit it's so overrated

>annoying, fake raspy, 4th wall breaking narration from character who is in the show
>pablo is already a well established smuggler with all the cops on his payroll
>drugs are bad mmkay
>no mystery, no thrills or suspense, no foreseeable interesting developments
>i.e no reason to watch

Some to most of this is subjective but guess what, it's my opinion

nigga did you not read the thing before each episode that said certain events were dramatized

Your opinion is pretty retarded

>no thrills or suspense, no foreseeable interesting developments
is you serious?

Probably did considering the attrition rate of Pablo's inner circle. People tend to get promoted when there are a lot of vacancies up top, even if they haven't been around long.

Definition of PLEB right here desu

>sympathized with him

killed 2000+ innocent people

Lemon died when he killed Martizta. Anything afterwards he no longer mattered.

But limon did a huge fucking favor for Pablo, he wasnt even part of the cartel and still risked getting caught with pablo in the trunk he even pretty much sold out his waifu and was responsible for her contacting the DEA and in turn getting Carillo killed, Pablos almost worst enemy
Plus the show happens over the span of a year or two right? i dont think its all that surprising

Now lets talk about Quica that little undeserving cunt. You know what La Quica means in spanish? Fat girl, i'm not even kidding

I just want someone to look at me like Tata looks at Pablo

>Fat girl,
That's pretty funny. I wonder how he got that nickname. Apparently he was an absolute edgelord psycho cunt

I read that he was called that because he resembled his fat aunt or mother (cant remember) when he was young

>killed 2000+ innocent people

Who cares. They were dirty fucking colombians. I was for pablo in the 90's and I still wish he got away.

PABLO A GOOD BOY.

LONG LIVE LOS PEPES DEATH TO ESCOBAR

kek

>Plus the show happens over the span of a year or two right? i dont think its all that surprising

Season 2 is less than 1 year. 11 months i think.

I'm stealing this Pepe

Haha, take it, it's all yours!

Question for the modern historians - is the Cali cartel story as compelling as Pablo's?

Almost all cartels have interesting stories, I wouldn't say its as compelling as pablo's though. I'm sure it will make a good season though, because after escobars death the Calis only lasted for 5 years.

there should be one of the dude the los pepes hangs, except it should be wojack

Why did La Quica kill the doctor and Pablo's money guy? was it because he thought they were in on capturing him?

he was ditching, yeah he suspected they were on to him.

Was it because he was ditching Pablo? or just because he didnt trust them?

Crazy to think how those guys could've helped Pablo big time on any chance of a comeback but Quica fucked it up

>tfw i will never have a tata wifey to suck on her perfect tetas

It was obvious Quica realized that the big showdown was coming up and he had a tiny chance of surviving, so he wanted to get the money and run.

Has she done nude scenes?

Just finished watching the last episode, I feel empty inside. Limon deserved better.

I wanted to check Patron del Mal but it looks pretty shitty, what do you guys think about it?

Also
>not this in the last scene
youtube.com/watch?v=z9XgRRONgoU

>Limon deserved better.
>killing the biggest cutie in the show
no

Limon deserved better than pablo. Limon was a good person.

What was that one song pablo was listening to in the taxi?

yes

yes. and her tits are just as perfect as you'd imagine them being