Has anybody here stared death in the face?

Has anybody here stared death in the face?

I've stared it in the ass

lets just say i rubbed elbows with the grim reaper more than a time or two during the powder wars

any particular stories?

I watched my friend cut his throat with a kitchen knife

Death has no face or a body. Death is an eventuality, not a person, spirit, god etc..

its a euphemism

I once nearly fell 20 feet onto a concrete floor. The only thought that ran through my mind was "Fuck! I've dropped my pen"

Guy tried to rob me while I was parking my car in my garage at night.
Threatened me with a gun.
I backed into the darkness and when he came after me I stabbed him with my clasp knife.
He called his buddy and we barneyed a bit then they beat it.
Next day I found a 9mm cartridge on the ground outside the garage.
He must have thought he was in a movie, cocked the automatic and ejected his only round.
I keep the cartridge, figure it has my name on it.

back up to the late 90's when i was contracted with the SAD and i worked a few jobs with this kid i'll never forget coming back from a job when out of nowhere breaking a fifteen minute silence this fool hemmingway blurts out something like ' 420 SMOKE k2 SpicE EVERY TIME MOM iSNT HOME"

You are doing it right now if you wont change yourself it will happen. Be best version of yourself and will be ok. Dont work for someone work by your self.

Yes,
Death was a 16 year old black kid with a loaded hand gun demanding my money. "You know what it is!" Who then pistol whipped me for throwing my things to the ground.
I didn't think anything at the time, not a thought.
For several months I had a lot of extreme anxiety. I taped my window shut, I was disturbed by every noise from outside, every stranger was avoided and mistrusted. I was afraid of nightfall and night in general. I had started smoking weed because it was the only way I could calm down at night to sleep.
The only way I could describe it was that it was if werewolves existed, retarded I know but. People to me could instantly become monsters who could threaten me, they could transform instantly. That's how I viewed it, and I associated this with nighttime.
I also believed whole heatedly that if put in the same position I'd fight as hard as I possibly could even if it killed me. I was so fucked up that the idea of being in a position where my life was in the hands of some punk ass kid was repugnant.

Fortunately I've relaxed about this and gotten over it. But I still am guarded.

Sort of same thing happened to me. A group of Somalis took my money and clothes in Stockholm, Sweden.

Death is a nigger, figures.

I ride a motorcycle. So, yeah I guess you could say that I'm pretty edgy.

Twice. I almost drowned in the sea as a kid. And almost fell from a height during rock climbing

>be 19 working construction
>first job out of high school
>boss gets in forklift having not drove it in years
>sets girder in place
>guys on suports tack girder in with a few self tapping screws
>girder is not truly secured yet
>boss releases tension on choker cable
>screws snap like toothpicks
>main girder for the room swings on the cable missing my head by less than a foot.
>saw death wave at me

i once crossed a street only for my dad to yell stop preventing me from walking into a car going 70 km/h

i checked both ways before crossing but somehow just didn't see the car.

How do you know there weren't more bullets in the magazine?

yes i got into a car accident driving home from friends house. i had a seizure, i crashed my car into a tree. i saw the light. the light had a bunch of hot blonde angels.

Yup, fell/was swept off a ship and no one saw me go in

>Cyclist
>High speed in a downhill
>I did not know the road
>wtfcurve.jpg
>Too late to slow down
>Try to take the curve tightly as I can
>Seems working
>Momentum begins to do its job
>Avoid the guardrail for millimeters
>Stop and look bihind me
>Fuck

I killed him as he hung over my fathers bed
You better believe theres stuff

>be me
>be 14y/o
>play hide and seek with my friends at an abandoned half-built building construction site
>got dark outside, no lights/electricity was installed
>i was supposed to seek
>found 2 of them, the 3rd one was missing
>while looking for the last one fell into an elevator shaft
>weightless
>fell for 8 floors
>landed in the basement on a pile of rubble
>woke up at a local hospital 3 hours later
>no recollection of what had happened
>had minor injuries / lacerations and a broken elbow
>thought I was so lucky to survive
>a week or so past
>started to have intensive lucid dreams every time i tried to go to sleep
>lucid dreams evolved into night terrors
>every time i experience a night terror i start to suffocate for a minute or so in real time with an image of a dark silhouette with red eyes putting palms over my mouth or throat
>there were so many times that i actually wished to have died that day on that construction site
>11 years later, still have them almost every night
>only thing that had helped me evade the night terrors and the suffocation so far is getting myself stoned silly before i go to bed
>so unless I'm stoned i see death every night, and it never takes me.

Or else the simultanément loses cohesion and we get closer to #instant freedo?

Fuck what now

Oh i wanted
So nearly sinless Jésus-Christ is

The door is fine.

why did i lol to this?

The door is GLAAAAAAAS
IN CAAAAAAANAAADAAAA
And my land lord charges extra fpr electricity in the winter

Ha
Hahahaha
h
H
Please
God
Kill thim

Joking
Never does lose sense of humor in the dark nebula of gas we can not see coming
How do we instantly avert diaaaaaaaa

How
Do i love this
Costume the most right now

One less than the meaning of the universe for fucks sake

What door?

>be me
>be 20
>3rd bat 75th Ranger reg
>clearing out houses in Ramadi
>point kicks in door
>tosses banger
>enter room
>mudslimes shocked and disoriented
>punch dude closest to me in the face
>goes down like a dropped bag of dog food
>haji comes through the back door with ak
>hit the floor
>everyone walks the dinosaur.

Well once
>Used to watch a lot of rekt thead
>Was on the bus
>Get out of the bus
>Forgot my power bank in the bus
>Ran to get it back
>Got on the speeding bus
>Got the powerbank
>Bus was still slow decided to get out fast
>Driver suddenly accelerated while i was getting out
>Fell on the ground with a tyre coming toward my head
>In that instant i remembered ever rekt video i watched started playing in my mind
>Luckily tyre went just above my head touching just the hair
>Thanked God for saving me and realised how important life is
>Stopped watching rekt thread

in what country do you live? here in NL we have a shitload of safety stuff. that wouldn't be possible here

I was in a head on car crash that could have easily been fatal but climbed put with only minor scrapes.

A few times.
>One time camping our tent caught on fire, just got out before the damn thing would've collapsed on us

>While in the military our driver almost tipped our vehicle over while I was half way out of the roof hatch.

>Fell from a moped and slid from a meter wide gap between a metal fence and a wooden telephone pole into a forest.

>Fell while down hill skiing and landed on my shoulder, snapped my collar bone in two. If it had been a few more degrees that would've landed on my head and probably broken my neck.

I grew up in East Los Angeles. Everyday we stared death in the face.

Part and parcel... part and parcel, my friend.

> be me
> 8 or 9 years old
> felt sick for 7 days, nobody believed me the first 2 days
> can't eat or drink, instant vomit right after
> doctors say I have the flu, but medicin doesn't work out
> tell them my stomach hurts
> "Sure, it's cause of the flu"
> entire skin turns yellow, day 8 right now, they check my blood
> "omg, your son has something serious, take these painkillers and go to the hospital"
> get checked, they diagnose almost everything what kids die from
> they tell my parents I might die
> 2h later they find out my appendix exploded on day 2 and my entire body miracly survived it
> get into emergency operation and 4 hours later out of danger
> my dad nearly killed my pediatrician because of laziness at working on my diagnose in the waiting room to visit me
> pediatrician came to visit me and quittet his job after I got out of the hospital 3 weeks later
> mfw parents not poor after all cause we live in Germany
> mfw surviving 7 days with open appendix and shit

He was my doctor since birth and I remember him crying and being sorry due to almost killing me, it was during fluseason so he had full waiting rooms.

happened in my sleep.

I was in a deep, beautiful cobalt blue existence.
felt emotions all around me, could not see my body.
>invisible.
I remember looking for my hands and could not see them.
I focused on the energy emotions around me and accepted one energy that was similar to childlike excitement and feelgood.jpg

I felt it being absorbed into me as if I was a dry sponge dropped into a liquid feeling.

I went fetal and then my arms flew to my side and zoooooooooooom (felt like going up)
I pass through a mist and this warm light, this amazing warm light... SOURCE or HOME embraced me.

Woke up and I was sooo sad being back here..in this existence. I fought to try to go back to sleep.
cried.
I had another dream, saw the blue through a door, levitated and headed to the door; my Dad (who was still alive at the time) closed the door and said, "I am not ready yet."