Oopsie

Should mean 'nobody is perfect'

KANEDAAAA!!!

"Fuck this I'm out"

"Hold muh beer..."

"Fuck you all. And especially YOU"

STFU, he's beautiful and strong.

Dumb abortists.

>you gotta admit, you can't fuck up more than the blacks.

He was proving that he moves in mysterious ways, ya fucking Heathen

Tetsuo!

that tumors are a thing.

right,I'm sure he has a bright future ahead

Praise Allah obviously

there is no gods. only men.

/thread.

more like what did nothing never mean about anything

>'/thread'ing your own reply.
at least try and hide how much of a faggot you are.

checked n' /thread

This. Why do atheists insist there is no god when the evidence is all around us? And why do religious people assume he's kind and loving.
The evidence suggests otherwise.

>abortionphobes

>edgy atheist/satanist hasn't read the bible
what else is new?

/thread underated

>fuck this individual in particular

Wow so edgy.

Nice signaling, you literal child.

Dont know. Blacks can work, even if they refuse to.

I will find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight back and cut your legs off so you can't run, my own fresh juicy fleshlight, i wanna see you bleed and scream.

first problem, thinking god did that. people forget that the idea of god is supposed to be benevolent for the most part. Not malicious or existing to create evil. Why bother making a soul if your going to waste the form you put it in? do the math

it's just a prank bro

clearly he loves both the parents and the child

Are you really calling Nietzsche edgy?

Do you really believe that unfortunate things happening is a logical argument that there can't be a higher power? This does nothing to disprove the possibility of a creator that set the universe into motion and then left it alone for whatever reason.

>inb4 hurr durr why would I want to worship a god if he's not going to intervene in the universe?

> the meaning of life is as plain as the nose on your face

Trick was that he was using the royal/universal you, so its complicated abstract and occasionally fucked up

Dubs of truth

No, it just makes your "creator" really, really fucking shitty at his job, to such an extent that it makes more sense to not believe in "him".

Kill yourself, retard. Save the planet from your stupidity.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

He meant to save space on his hard drive.
The pic is of very low resolution

/thread

>tfw atheism existed before Christianity was invented by faggots
>tfw atheism is older than Christianity

God is malevolent. He is clearly intervening constantly and causing massive death and chaos. He's up there furiously masturbating to pictures of deformed babies being raped and Syrian children getting gassed just makes him harder. Everytime an innocent person is raped ir murdered another galaxy shoots out of his dick.

God loves evil. God is evil. God is a Sup Forumstard.

wat is this tho?

Ooooor he was just made up by the human brain to ease the chaos and uncertainty about the world, and in truth shit just happens and nobody is looking out for us except ourselves

sorry bro, but that's far more comforting than the bullshit you just typed out, at least

What happens when you stick a straw up a baby's arse and blow really hard.

Your mom will get cancer and your kids will come out retarded just like you :)

>comforting
So blaming yourself and fellow man for everything wrong with the world is more comforting to you than blaming God?

How, this means you are partially to bane for every act of evil in the world just by existing you are guilty of genocide and rape and torture. Unless you are one of those few .01% of people who are fully devoted every waking hour to stopping violence and death, your inaction, your complacency, your banal apathy condemns you as much as the violator. You find it comforting to be part of the problem of all human evil? You find it comforting to be the evil?

No, I don't. I'm gonna displace all that evil onto a super boogy man and blame him for all this shit. At least we have a common enemy to fight and kill it at least over power eventually. That is more comforting. At least the suffering would have meaning. A struggle against the Gods is more compelling and bearable than a struggle against our own selves.

you don't blame another person for an asteroid landing on your house

you clearly don't know how to comprehend other people's writing

Because evil is pure, such as good. The balance above all things.