Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbc606/status/830510204869505024
youtube.com/watch?v=_WyXwF0Fx2w
metro.co.uk/2017/02/11/rafael-benitez-emerges-as-shock-contender-to-replace-arsene-wenger-and-he-wants-thierry-henry-back-at-arsenal-6442843/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy 5th!

WENGER OUT

Maguire's a big guy

>Woke and watched the game
>Walcott throwing the ball at the ref
Need to find myself some new sides

Wenger out when

Ozshit out when

Ramshit out when

Where would this squad finish?
GK: Cech/Ospina/Martinez
RB: Bellerin/Chambers
CB: Mustafi/Gabriel
CB: Koscielny/Holding
LB: Rodriguez/Gibbs

MCR: Wilshere/Cazorla/Ramsey
MCL: Coquelin/Xhaka/Elneny
RW: Walcott/Lucas
CAM: Isco/Oxlade
LW: Vitolo/Welbeck

ST: Sanchez/Giroud

Manager: Diego Simeone

In:
Ricardo Rodriguez - £25m
Isco - £45m
Vitolo - £30m
Total: £100m

Out:
Mathieu Debuchy - £2.5m
Per Mertesacker - Coaching Team
Nacho Monreal - £5m
Mesut Ozil - £60m
Alex Iwobi - Loan
Yaya Sanogo - £2.5m
Carl Jenkinson - £7.5m
Jeff Reine-Adelaide - Loan
Wojciech Szczesny - £10m
Joel Campbell - £10m
Chuba Akpom - £2.5m
Total: £100m

You expect me to read all that shit?
Autism.

Also Wenger STILL OUT

Ozil going for 60m

???????????????????????????????????????

>All that shit
Just read the ins and outs

>ins and outs
I can't be arsed to, it's a pipe dream till wonga fucks off

Bayern/Barca would pay it.

>the extra (you)s you get when you make a thread

Going to Munich to watch Arsenal, am I in for a good night?

If you are ready to see Arsenal get stomped then yes

>Mesut Ozil - £60m
Reaching a bit aren't ya, pal?

Why would Isco come to us? He's seen what Ozil and Sanchez have been able to achieve.

I saw them get stomped 5-1 already, can't be any worse than that can it?

>Listing Lucas as if he has any chance of being allowed to play

hahahaha

>Why would Isco come to us?
He might have to after ruining Bonnin's career just now.

Congrats Arsenal fans, Wenger just signed a new 12 years contract after today historic win against the mighty Hull. Spuds are back in spuds way of finished behind Arsenal again. Happy groundhog days!

What is this meme formation all about?
>Ranking Zidane

twitter.com/bbc606/status/830510204869505024

what time is MOTD lads

I really don't get why this is controversial

Arsenal hate brings the £££££

AFTV is so boring after wins

Sorry, you're not authorized to see these tweets

brexit innit

former ref saying the Sanchez handball was NOT handball and it was a legit goal

99% of the time they'll back up the game ref, same with commentators so it doesn't mean much
especially from howard webb

that said, i don't think it was a handball either

it was probably legit but i'd be pissed if it happened against arsenal or for tottenham/united/chelsea

So, like Henry defending the goal?

Did he say anything about the penalty btw?

I dunno mang, I've been a >lifelong since the 2006 season and I've lost all hope for the club.

WEngerOut will bring change, but it could be positive or it could be >Moyes tier of shit
After finishing behind Lestah last season I don't mind offing myself together with my 3.14 fgf tbqh

>or it could be >Moyes tier of shit
WE ARE PLAYING OX AND COQ IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD

UNIRONICALLY

HOW CAN YOU THINK WE WILL BE WORSE?

you remember some of the dross ferguson put out towards the end of his time don't you?
he played a rafael + park cm pairing once

yes and he won titles with it

we are fucking shit

Ox has been motm 2 times out of 3 since playing in midfield, what is your point?

i'm not defending wenger, just saying pointing to that is a dumb argument

against soton u-15s and hull who were cutting through our midfield like butter

and you saw what happens when you try it against a real team

cannot believe the fucking nerve of akbs to defend this

PREDICTION: IF WE PLAY COQ AND OX IN CM AGAINST BAYERN WE WILL CONCEDE MORE THAN 4 GOALS

cap this

Ox was beside two 19 year olds in the southampton game you clown, against Clasie a dutch international with 200+ games exp and a former Bayern player who's also in the international team.

>and hull who were cutting through our midfield like butter.
wtf are you talking about, I was at the game today they didn't cut through shit, most of their attack were down the wing it was Walcott and iwobi who needed to step up, Ox was brilliant, our best player by far. As for the chelsea game, the best chance came from Ox, he put it on a plate for Gabriel and he fucked up from 5 yards, not his fault.

OX IS A WORLD CLASS CM, WENGER IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WENGEEEEER OUUUUUUT

ausstard yet to respond.

I love it when pakis living in Yorkshire get to be "real" fans but I get called a bandwagoner for refusing to use a proxy and having the audacity to support a shit-tier team i a different country

Racism is not kind mate

We do not tolerate here in England ok..

Who should Arsenal get as a back up RB for bellerin, debushit is always injured and jenkinson cba playing

someone cheap from spain or germany

Pakis arent human tbf

>Racism is not kind mate
>We do not tolerate here in England ok..

Fuck Pakis and fuck you.

pakis in america can support their nfl and nba teams and whatever because, you know, they live there. it works the same way everywhere.

aurier

probably all the big clubs chasing this guy that's going to be the best Forward in 2 or 3 years.

Mbappe hat trick. Him in.

these must be proxy posters because under the new internert act 2017 no racist comments can be made from a british secured location, if they are police will give you visit

>Ox was brilliant, our best player by far.

Are you sure about that? I've missed the first half, but from what I saw from Ox the CM in the second half, he went past a couple of players several times, which was nice, but was off with his distribution, fluffing up crucial and dead easy passes, with the most obvious one when Özil had a clean run on goal, but Ox messed up the timing and the weight on the pass and Özil was flagged offside and the ball went over the sideline.

I thought it was a standard game from Ox and was amazed to see him get massive praises for his performances.

>monaco
they'll ask the kind of money arsenal paid for ozil
so no way in hell

AKB PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I quite like the look of that Maguire. Could be the new Christopher Samba.

Exactly why Wenger needs to go. He'll probably offer £15m before the lad goes to united for martial money.

Ox was CM in the second half for about 25 minutes before being moved to the wing after walcott was taken off.

>Are you sure about that? I've missed the first half.
>but was off with his distribution

Should just disregard the comment there but whatever, you missed a reverse pass which went through to walcott which he could've finished quite easily, the one two with bellerin which also could've been a goal and his great defensive work winning possession back.

Also if he wasn't MOTM then who was? and don't say Sanchez just because he got 2 goals, he wasn't his best desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WyXwF0Fx2w

Leah's so cute :3

the fat guys sicks near me at the emirates, cool right?

sits

Pretty cool. Although I was fucking freezing out there today.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/11/rafael-benitez-emerges-as-shock-contender-to-replace-arsene-wenger-and-he-wants-thierry-henry-back-at-arsenal-6442843/

Pls no

Theo is 5'9 and Maguire is 6'1
How the fuck do 4 inches look THAT huge?

This been posted yet?

last thread
and WENGER OUT

What is prospective

are you aware that Isco is Özil 2.0?

He's getting a contract extension isn't he?

A young player who will never fulfil his potential.

Aurier is better (when he's not actively destroying his own career by chimping out on social media, which is most of the time tbf)

tore Arsenal a new one in the 1st game though

Until she opens her mouth

arsenal are a cuck club who'll never win anything significant again

OX IS A WORLD CLASS CM, WENGER IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t. akb

Mark Clattenburg is officialy out of my Black List and moved to the top of my Pink List of good lad refs, for the following:
>awarding a karate chop goal
>not awarding red for Gibbs
>calling a thai elbow swipe defending a foul
>awarding red and a pen for said foul
>allowing Alexis to be top scorer of the league
Thanks Mark, you're my favourite ref!

It is also good to see that >our superior strategy of hoofing in throw ins to the shortest player in the league, that usually is surrounded by several tall defenders is still the go to plan for each and every game. That playing without the middle is still a thing. That "Tired Old Man" Oezil is so essential that he'll never be rested. That starting a game with out a striker is a legit tactic and will surely be utilized against Buyers to, hopefully, great effect.
But I guess any criticism is not allowed since we won. Isn't it right lads?

WENGER IN!

>Isn't it right lads?
correct
but you forgot that our central midfield is world class with ox and coq

Imagine having such a meaningless and pathetic existence that the only thing you can think to doing at the weekend is shitpost in a thread for a team you don't support that plays in a country you don't live in.

Claude vs Ty on the AFTV snapchat

>Simeone isn't what we need because he's too defensive
>Allegri has only won in a babby league and uses Conte's system
>Tuchel is too inexperienced plus look at Dortmund's place in the table
Lubing up your butthole for next season under Wenger again, are we?

Imagine having such a meaningless and pathetic existence that the only thing you can think to doing at the weekend is shitpost in a thread for a team you don't support that plays in a country you live in.

Good shitpost, I like.

Do those guys at AFTV get paid? If yes, how much?

Robbie gets paid, probably a couple grand each week

DT and Troopz on their own channels might get paid a couple hundred, if that

It's unclear if Robbie pays the regulars to do their thing for him, but let's be honest, he probably doesn't have to

Actually, looking at the channel again I'd say just a few grand a month for Robbie

Easily enough to live on

Love that Tuchel is being regularly discussed nowadays.

Anyone know why I got IP Range banned 2 days ago? Maybe it was my shitty request thread on TV but never got any explanation.. Did one of you fuckers report me for not echoing accepted opinions enough?

We should get that red bull guy or tony pulis

Red Bull guy is actually two Ralphs (Hasenhüttl and Rangnick). Its unclear who is most responsible for the success.
>why not take both?
if only that was an option.

Seriously though arse needs a new team..
I am just as much Bould out (& other assistants and medical staff out) as I am Wenger out!

>Bad news: After Arsenal beat Hull 2-0, Wenger said: 'I appreciate that you want me to rest, but I'm not ready for that.'

But they weren't born there, which according to Brits is the only way to be a real fan.
Btw what part of Arsenal are you lads from? South Emirates here

Madman is gonna sign another 2 year extension and replace Sanchez with either a 20-year-old "talent" or some Barca/Real/Bayern reject like Isco or Arda Turan

>wenger out
What did they mean by this?

How is it that Arsenal fans are all cucks when their fans are all black? I thought it was the black that were supposed to do the cucking.

Costa seems to want more money and Buyern not listening.
>tfw a real bastard coach/club (e.g. mourinho or buyern to dortmund buying götze just before playing them in semis) would start serious transfer discussions right now and try to unsettle Costa and Buyern team further, but Arse just would never do that..

Why is Arse so cavalier/anachronistic? I can only imagine it being Wenger (and his teams) fault..

Also Costa could be a genuine replacement for San(not nearly as good as some think but also not)shit.

The spicy's short passing has really been horrendous, constantly too late and too inaccurate (his long balls are pretty sweet though).

My man Özi was raging against Hull at all the poor passing and decision making on the counter. He makes it look so easy, so fools dont rate his input, but the state of nearly all the most hyped scorers and stars short passing is shocking.

>kids all practice shooting and dribbling, but timing and weight of their simple passes is consistently off

Also, anybody else get a good feeling when Thiago is possible starter on wed.
>The Exposed's truest disciple

Trips of truth (except that midfield part).

Dubs of lies.

>but I'm not ready for that
That's the thing. There's no way he'd be out of the club other than he himself not agreeing on an extension. The board is too complacent with his results.

China