Are these teams the worst of the worst in the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB?

Are these teams the worst of the worst in the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB?

If not who should replace them?

>currently
maybe

>historicallly
maybe not

replace pirates with padres

Leafs have two generational talents in Matthews and Marner. Nylander doesn't hurt either.

Avalachne are worse.

Could have just put all 4 Toronto teams

>no 76ers
>no padres
This list is total shit

The Pirates are one of the better MLB teams although their free agents always get taken by the Yankees/Red Sox/Dodgers, so they are only good in short spurts. They went 98-64 just 2 years ago.

In defense of the Browns they put together a mostly rookie team for 1/3 of the allowed cap space. Teams like the Jets went 5-11 with all their cap.

>Toronto NFL team

>Pirates
>currently bad

Pirates had the 2nd best record in all of baseball from 2013 to 2015 seasons, fell back to earth last season but still finished middle of the pack and are projected for an above .500 record this year. The 20 year losing streak is far in the rearview mirror and it makes no sense why OP would include them of all MLB teams.

>currently/recently
Nets, Leafs, Browns, Twins
>ever
Timberwolves/Grizzlies, Sabres, Lions, Twins

Also, the Phillies are historically the worst MLB team and it ain't even close.

knicks, leafs, browns, padres

I thought 49ers were currently worse than Browns?

>ever
>twins

confirmed started following baseball in 2011

>Pistons
>currently
Bad, but not the worst

>ever
Not even close

really depends

least accomplished regardless of how long you existed:

-Houston Texans
-Winnipeg Jets
-New Orleans Pelicans
- Washington Nationals

Worst Franchise that's existed for at least the majority of the league's existence

-Cincinnati Bengals
-St. Louis Blues
-Cleveland Indians
- Los Angeles Clippers

Last 10 years or so
- Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams
-Edmonton Oilers
-Sacramento Kings
-Miami Marlins

jets had the most players on IR though

>pistons

>sabres
Could you explain why?

>pistons

MLS?

major league soccer?

>minor league soccer

This.

t. tortured Padres lover

>Marner
>generational

Jesus the Leafs jerk themselves off about this. He has a potential future of being an elite winger in the NHL. Ovechkin is a generational talent. Marner is not.

Yeah, bro...the Lions or Bills would fit perfectly fine for that category.

Should also take into account the major league soccer (MLS)

I aprece me something injuste exclude the MLS

>I aprece me something injuste exclude

what in tarnation

Cleveland is a shame, But I consider the 49ers in a worst situation, for they havent touched the bottom yet.

Also, The leafs got a good, money making organization, They can still soar.

There are also people in the United States and Canada who are fans and supporters of Major League Soccer (MLS)

Do not be so unfair, and include it whenever you can.

after all, many large cities in the US and Canada have MLS team

What sports city is currently the worst/most cursed? Feels like tossup between DC and Phoenix/Arizona.

Arizona does have a more recent title (2001 WS) but DCs teams are currently more competitive.

Thoughts?

minneapolis/minnesota. 2 titles in all the big 4 sports, both by the twins last one was 1991. the minneapolis lakers had some but moved to LA.

Arizona in cities with the big four

Jacksonville is the worst sports city with a pro team

The last cardinals championship was in 1942 I believe.

Is there any city in the USA, where they are only good at MLS (major leagie soccer) soccer and where all other sports are crap and total disappointment

I put the bengals there because they have no championships at all and havent won a playoff game since 1990 and one hall of famer in their entire franchise history.

>NBA
Brooklyn Nets

The Jags makes me smile when I see them.

Wasn't gonna bite, but I will...
As of now...
NBA - Grizzlies...Kings?
NHL - Leafs, thoughout history, not entirely.
MLB - Mariners, probably.
NFL - Browns

Does oakland have a bright feature ahead? (Superbowl within 4 years, Maybe a MLB title one day?)

I think the Avs and Canucks have bleaker outlooks than the Leafs desu. At least Toronto is trending in the right direction.

MLS - chicago fire

Considering their most competitive team is shopping around the country for a new stadium, I don't think so.

I'll take your word on that. I'd have followed Sporting KC in the past, but now, Atlanta United has to be my team.

I agree, but overall the Leafs haven't done shit since most of us have been alive. That has to be the most tortured franchise in the NHL currently.

my MLS team is the orlando city

>mlels
might as well include college teams

Teams that should be removed/relocated:
NFL: Cardinals, Browns
NBA: Knicks, Kings, Nets
MLB: Padres, Marlins
NHL: I don't watch hockey but the Arizona Coyotes is a dumb name so them

fuck off already

Portland Timbers won in 2015 and the Blazers kind of suck, so maybe them. But Oregon has had great college football and that counts for something.

The Pistons are awful but there is no debate that the Knicks aren't the most embarrassing team in the NBA by far. They are a fucking laughingstock

The Browns are too retarded/cursed to capitalise on this opportunity they currently have in cap space.

They could get the best free agents, but their QB will be a bust

Their QB could be great, but their FA's be big busts

Their QB and Free Agents could all be great, but would all get career ending injuries due to god hating the browns.

But seriously the browns have a golden opportunity to build something actually good this year. They weren't getting blown out all of last year. They actually played pretty well for being a 1-15 team.

If the Browns FINALLY find a good QB, they could be set. They already have a semi-decent receiving core. They could go all out on their free agency spending and get a guy like hightower and draft two great secondary talents with their draft picks at 12 and 2nd round picks because this draft is fucking loaded with great secondaries. They have 2 MAJOR pieces to the O-line puzzle and their D Line isn't dumpster fire bad.

Atlanta has 1

Are we talking historically, or right now?

Because historically the Cardinals are far, far worse than the Browns. The Browns are bad right now but made the playoffs this century, too.

this is terrible just stop trying stupid canadian

>this fucking guy again

Nowhere is soccer the most popular in canada and the us

for MLB, I would have to go with either the Astros or the Marlins.

The Astros haven't won a postseason game in 12 years, and only had winning records the last two seasons after years of futility.

The Marlins are worse. They haven't been to the postseason since 2003 and haven't had a winning record yet this decade.

The Twins are almost as bad.

Accurate list. The leafs are sad and delusional.

Yet they will find a way to fuck it up

The Browns are the worst, by far, since 1999. It's sad because historically, they are great. Their run from 1946-1964 is possibly the best ever.

The Cards have rarely been good, save for a couple seasons in St Louis when they were terrific.

also, Big Ben will retire soon, and when Pittsburgh loses a QB, the Browns have always been good ... the era between Bradshaw and Ben saw the Brownies go to the AFCCG three times.

But as leaf bro said, this crew will find a way to fuck it up.

idk the bills have been really bad too since 1999

MLB is definitely Cincinnati. DiPoto is making moves for Seattle

Once Bruce Smith retired, they really hit the skids, but they still have more seasons with winning records than the Browns. True, no playoff appearances since '99 tho. I still think the Browns have been worse.

>definitely Cincinatti
They are one of the better teams historically

How are the Pistons on here?

They've been bad the last 10 years but made the playoffs last year and are currently in playoff position plus they won a championship and made 6 straight conference finals within the last 20 years.

>currently
Nets, Browns, Twins (I dunno about hokkei)

>ever
Clippers, Lions, probably the Phillies (Phillies were the last original team in either league to win a ring, made two WS appearances between 1903 and 1979, with a 1-8 record in games, and have the most losses in baseball history, and were the first team with 10,000 losses even though the Braves and Cubs have been around longer)

>indians
>not the Phillies

wtf not the Knicks, Blues, and Padres

>the Pirates for MLB

The 20 year losing streak was horrible but they were really good the last few years, and actually do have a decent amount of championships in their history. Like five I think.

>mariners have never won a ring
>rags have never won a ring
>astros have never won a ring
>blues has never won a cup
>Indians havent won a ring since 1948
>canucks have never won a cup
There's plenty worse franchises

Or the rays.

they knock the yankees out of the playoffs all the time
they get a pass

>NBA
Should be the Knicks, and its not even close anymore
>MLB
Padres are godawful and have no fans
>NFL
Yup this one is correct
>NHL
I wanna say the Devils or the Hurricanes, but the Avalanche are pretty bad now.

These are all based on current performance, not taking any historical success or lack thereof into account.

Update your list

Go enjoy the beginnings and endings of anime

>Hurricanes
They have a future if they can get a goalie

Why not do what the Lakers do and say that Altanta won the championship that the St. Louis Hawks did

NFL - Cleveland Browns (duh)
MLB - Seattle Mariners (never made the WS and the longest playoff drought in MLB; that gives them the edge over the Expos/Nats)
NBA - Minnesota Timberwolves (might as well move them to Seattle now)
NHL - Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets (have never won a playoff GAME, let alone series; the Blue Jackets have at least won a playoff game)

>Pistons
The Bad Boys may be the GOAT team.
REPLACE WITH KNICKS

>Browns
Disrespecting the great Paul Brown like that.
REPLACE WITH EAGLES

>Pirates
Clemente, Stargell & Leyland say otherwise
REPLACE WITH BREWERS

last team to win back to back stanley cup championships.....you are delusional

>if they can get a goalie
and a new city

Brewers are only the worst team in the NL Central though. Padres, Rockies, Nats are all worse

Milwaukee's history is deeper. They got cucked by Atlanta & Uecker deserves to cheer one 'Ship before he dies.

Dont pay attention to NBA enough, so won't comment on that

>NHL
Should be the New York Rangers, they've won 1 championship in 80 years

>NFL
Probably the Lions or Cardinals, Cleveland at least have the Jim Brown days

>MLB
Philadelphia Phillies, they have the worst all-time record.

>Phillies are historically the worst MLB team and it ain't even close.
youre so fucking stupid that i can bet all of your baseball knowledge comes from /mlb/ fucking idiot

Biggest joke franchises currently:
NFL- Browns
NBA- Kings
MLB- Mariners

Seattle

Seahawks: Get cucked by refs in Super Bowl XL Win a SuperBowl. Shoot their dick off and blow a repeat & chance @ dynasty w/ best defense in history.

Mariners: Have had players like Ken Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, ARod, Ichiro, Felix & 116 win team. No WS appearances. No playoff appearances in 15 years

NHL: DNE

NBA: Won a title in the 70's, lost to Jordan in the 90's, drafted a future HOF player in Durant, got cucked by Clay Bennett and (((David Stern)))

The Leafs were alright in the 2000s. Regular playoff apperances with decent runs.

All went to shit when Sundin and co left though. They're going in the right direction, but who knows how long THAT will last?

Knicks for Pistons, lions for browns and Padres for pirates

God damn are you autistic as fuck.

why not the Knicks
they have all of the pieces for a playoff run and are perpetual fuckups

>soccer

>I aprece me something injuste exclude the MLS

>this guy
>again

Do not encourage the autistic Costa Rican.

i dont get the knicks being the worst team ever, there are 5 teams with longer title droughts and 20 teams with less championships.

Yeah
They might be the worst-run team currently but they're nowhere near the worst historically. That's probably either the Clippers or Nuggets

Knicks got a #2 seed a few years ago and were quasi-contenders and now need to rebuild.
Sacramento has been rebuilding for over a decade now with no end in sight.

The Devils made the playoffs 15 years in a Row, had 3 HOF on one team and went to 3-2 in 5 SCF, cmon man