Why couldn't the U.S elect someone like Justin Trudeau as President instead of Trump?

Why couldn't the U.S elect someone like Justin Trudeau as President instead of Trump?

that would involve intellect. an attention span of more than a 10second soundbite. a rational awareness of the reality of the world.
all stuff absent in the US.

because Trudeau is an SJW? Is that who you want running a country?

you mean a cuck who bends over for Islam?

so someone incredibly weak, a beta,
no thanks
rather have the winner alpha male

Because he's like the sweet sensitive guy that every woman says they want, but will always pass over while dating a series of tough alpha brutes.

I think trudeau is an alright guy

America hasn't had a classy prez since JFK, one day they'll get tired of being misled by ass clowns

He wasnt born in the United States so is ineligible to become president.

because liberalism is a mental disorder

You could be having this thread on Sup Forums, where it belongs.

/thread

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

trump is an idiot and americans like famous idiots so he became president

simple as that

Because you had Obama

Liberalism is literally capitalism you massive retard

Trudeau is such a fuck up, he seriously fucks over the western provinces just like his dad

At least you tried to form some semblance of intelligent thought.

Trump was elected because it was a fuck you to the curent establishment. Because both mahor parties put up the worst candidates they possibly could. Because Hillary gave up campaigning in states she assumed she had secure. Because Bernie is a massive cuck and let the DNC literally cheat him. Because middle class workers who actually make a difference in society are constantly told how privileged, racist, homophobic, xenophobic and bigoted they are.

I could keep going but I think these are sufficient points as to why you're wrong.

Also, I didn't vote for the orange faggot in case you wanted to make the assumption.

How? He was fighting for the pipeline through BC

couldn't care less about why or why not you voted for him. fact is he is dividing your country in 2 halfs. that's the beginning of the suicide of the modern US

Won't match donations for fires in BC yet still decides to fund more refugees

>trump
>alpha
pick one

>1 sheckle has been deposited in your account - good goy

Trudeau is only good by comparaison with Trump, which is a low bar to say the least.

As far as Canadian Prime Ministers go, Trudeau has been underwhelming...but possibly a bit better than the last guy...unless you're native, in which case it is the same bullshit as always.

That's why it's great that King Nigger is gone, Shillery lost, and Trump is MAGA.

Stay mad faggot.

>Trudeau is only good by comparaison with Trump

Kill yourself you cucked leaf

We couldn't elect a Trudeau because their wasn't a gay man running for president this time.

Say what you want about Trump but you can't deny he is alpha a fuck

but the worst kind of alpha
>i'm wrong?
>i'm going to tell you why the mexicans are wrong!

>implying I'm mad
I'm enjoying the Trump Show, his clownish fuckery is fascinating on so many levels

Look bro, your president is a joke and a criminal and rapist and bankrupt a bunch of times.

At this point a magic 8 ball might be a more effective diplomat and leader than Trump.

Someone post that pic where he was about to be kissed by a horny muslim bitch. Haha! He tried to pull his face away like a sissy.

Said the "adorable" being from cuck land. Canada, the land of homos and shitskin immigrants

Fuck BC, an entire industry wasnt shut down by these babby fires

The DNC fucked the party when they cucked Bernie. He had real grass roots support, epic turnouts to his rallies, and intentions to copy the best working models of more educated and healthier countries.

Dude forgot Alberta during the Canada 150 speech. Alberta is in an economic downfall and hasn't received equalization payments yet but still gives them out to fucking trash Quebec

I think the people decided if you are going to elect a retard who could give a fuck less about their basic rights, he might as well be someone who supports his own nation

America is full of low class jackasses just like Trump.

>Trump?

>bends over

>1 sheckle has been deposited in your account - good goy

ok there chad virgin

Same reason chuck yeager was never an astronaut

BC is BC's own fault. Enjoy your cuck SJW NDP/Green government.

This must be bait.
That Canadian Cuck is as fake as he is repellent.

because canadians can't run for president

the term alpha male started on a rt.com article comparing him to putin riding a horse bareback

criminal rapist? ah you mean like hillary's husband who she helped by silencing his victims. face it trump has a lot of money those women who people claim he assaulted were more than likely just women who saw the almighty dollar in him and spread their legs so he could grab it. Look at his wife u mean to tell me money isn't involved in that? So face it Trump is way better than Trudeau and atleast in the next 3 years america won't be bent over a barrel getting rammed by sharia extremists

he's a cock holster to putin. thank you thank you for expelling our diplomats and flyig your plane over my clubs in nj

america really is that stupid

because trudeau is a pussy and a faggot. we don't like their kind

suck on a soft pretzel von schintzel. merkel knows what you're doing

>if north korea threatens the us we will unleash fire and fury
>we're going to bomb guam
>let's wait and see

Trudeau is a cuck baby. His mom sired him with Fidel Castro. Fuck Canada

>in canada they legalized dog fucking
>legal weed still not in sight
nice priorities you sick fuck

those child sex parties with epstein were all about getting trumps non existent money

WTF?
Great point you made there Canadian Faggot!!
Enjoy all the Muslims raping your sisters.
I fucking hate Canada. 3rd world shithole.

Leftypol gets destroyed too quickly on Sup Forums so antifags would rather gang up on it's retarded younger brother Sup Forums
These people are as pathetic as they seem.

go suck on herrin borris, we all know you're going after merkel through trudeau

Yeah, he really is a great President. I'm sure you'll like being back in Mexico.

>legalized dog fucking.
Otherwise known as Muslim breeding to the rest of us.

Not sure what this is referring to but enjoy your hot dog fucking canuck

>raping your sisters
made in america

>hilldawg really thought she was gonna win
LUL

lol, either this thread is full of babby's first trolls, or there are some profoundly cucked Trudeau retards that got lost on their way to reddit's trap threads.....

Yes, blacks do rape a lot and they also have the highest rates of incest in the USA but you shouldn't point that out. Niggers will be furious.

You haven't made a single coherent point this whole thread. Obviously, Canadian. Hence the non functional cerebral cortex.

Because Hillary cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Blame it on the DNC

in russia global cooling

Le truth.

>highest rates of incest in the USA
this

underage bait

could've had bernie, hillbots. you fucked it all up because it was "her turn". I laughed so hard watching all those dumb cunts crying at the DNC hq on election night like they had no idea that their stupid ass "high school cunt squad" campaign tactics weren't going to make people come out to vote for her.

go suck a herring borris

Because they want their country to be run with even the slightest degree of proficiency.

Literally advocating someone who's economical policy is to run a 30 billion dollar deficit from a surplus. Please don't vote again.

Why would we want that type of "man" running our country?!?! You literally can go to jail in Canada now if someone finds your speech to be hateful. That's not Free Speech and not what I want as an American. You see the difference there, as a conservative, I want to promote freedom, not destroy it if I don't agree with it. You SJW losers are so anti anything that isn't your personal issue that you have become fascists.

You had your chance with the Bern. You fucked up thinking that you could "YAAS QUEEEEN" away the failure of the centre. You can't.

This guy looks like such a pussy. just look at how he sits. what a faggot.

I fucking wish. That'd be rad.

>millions of sanders supporters
>one says something
>MUST BE A RUSSIAN SHILL

back to Sup Forums

None of this is true. Just for the record. Trudeau sucks, but none of that has happened.

>Why couldn't the U.S elect someone like Justin Trudeau as President instead of Trump?
you mean a vacuous twit who never says anything of meaning, instead speaking only in vague talking points?

Someone is feeding you the narrative that it couldn't possibly work. Meanwhile, other countries are making it work.

Quit sucking corporate dick. You're not better off for it.

If you have no idea why debt or deficit spending isn't a bad thing, then you are financially illiterate.

You say you don't vote for liberals because you're afraid of going to jail for offending one? Wow, you are a coward and you probably vote like it.

fuck yall trudeau is hot

Your mom must be a famous idiot because I hear she's quite popular...

Being this wrong.

Imagine being this economically illiterate. A country does not work like a household financially.

he posted, snacking on a hot pocket from him mom's basement...

Say that to the guys up north in Canada. Have fun waking up a day later.

how about you both explain your points instead of saying stupid shit to each other all day?

Sure CNN.