Rich Piana has been put into a medically induced coma, thoughts?

Rich Piana has been put into a medically induced coma, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GP2_ptlt9LQ
thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/
youtube.com/watch?v=IwyfkqC9_jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am fucked up on many levels.

sauce on that

Google it you lazy bastard.

He's truely leaving humanity behind

That guy is huge, what happened to him that he needs a coma?

Am lazy bastard, apologies.

>some roidwhore overdosed
Give me at least one reason to care?

he uses synthol and roids to make himself look bigger, he even admits to it, and it is blatantly obvious as well.

Who is rich piano and why should I care.

Pumping yourself full of synth and roids for years on end will do that to you.

only the world's most well known violin builder, you dumbass

he also helped michael bublé become famous

well, his youtube page stoped posting videos. Soo in can be true.

Fuck off with this bullshit. The only page shows about this so called news is that fishy "news portal".

Okay apparently he died fuck

It was order 66 that took him down.

sauce on that

He's a natural bodybuilder for all I know you jealous fucks.

Well, he openly talks about roids in an effort to promote safer use, He's talked about 'trying' synthol back when it was new, but disliked the results, and the pain / upkeep of injecting it constantly. (It 'wears' off fast and hurts like shit)
I'm not fanboying, It's just every time someone is bigger than someone else it's always hurr he cheated, but in Piana's case, he openly talks about what he has done, and continues to do. So to accuse him of synthol when he openly admits to chomping roids is kinda retarded.
That said who knows what the truth really is

>don't accuse people of being loser cheats when they are loser cheats brah he openly admits to it!!11

2/10

I think he meant that people are implying Rich uses steroids but doesn't own up to it.

Apparently he was put into a medically induced coma because of a supposed overdose, he has a history of recreational drugs cocaine and opiates

What i'm saying is:
Piana openly used Steroids.
Piana firmly denies use of synthol, However he did try it once and was unhappy with it's results.

Maybe he does both, maybe he doesn't. Who knows.

But to accuse him of Synthol shows a complete lack of knowledge about synthol, it's results and Piana's history with it.

It's just silly to me to say he's doing A, when he's telling you he does B...

Underrated post

Has anyone done a study about how cocaine and steroids interact?

Rich did

Ohhh okay. I'm not familiar with all of this stuff, assumed Synthol was just some cheap steroids or something.

Withdrawn

I was hoping for a more formal study, but your sense of humor is appreciated.

> thoughts?

I guess I could care less, not a lot but some.

L O L
O
L

Cannot find anything on this. Are you really sure he died or was put in a coma? Don't troll us, man.

My deal with him is that you shouldn't take advice from him but he is a nice guy and really passionate and has heart. His vlogs he seems chill and nice, just dont take any bobybuilding advice from him

Media says he died.

But why would you lie on the internet?

They are saying both things. Do not know for sure.

He has been in a coma since Monday, alot of the legit bodybuilders are posting videos on youtube about it too

Yeah. Just read he just had cardiac arrest, so he is basically out.

Who?

"one of his sponsored athletes said on his instagram that he passed out and suffered a concussion from hitting his head when he passed out"

5 minutes ago I did not even know he exists. Just google.

This is essentially what synthol does to muscles, it does not look realistic in the least and only impresses the ignorant due to them thinking that mass = real, but there are many telling signs.

lel dem titties.

I just saw pics of the guy. Just looks fucking unreal, to me at least.

Synthol is shit these guys don't even work out from the looks of it

Now they are saying it was an overdose.

youtube.com/watch?v=GP2_ptlt9LQ

He looks so healthy though.

bait or nigga you srs?

Go suck his tiny roof nuts, fag.

Rare pic of him before he started bodybuilding, when he was young.

>Rich Piana
Bruh, he is totally going to skip leg.

bahaaaha nah this is him when he was young 18

>roof nuts
..what?

said on fit and gonna say it here, if he dies and boogie survives i'm gonna be pissed, also when boogie gets to richs age he will probably be on an induced coma too

He is STEROID Abuser.It is about time something bas happen to him.He literally asked for it.No offense but I don't feel sorry for him.He has been taking way to much steroids

thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/

probably heart issues due to his ridiculously large size, ridiculously high dosages of anabolic stuff, including insulin, hgh and trembolone, anyone that is as big as he is definitely has a doctor examinating his heart and organs at least once a week, and he clearly isn't

Vegangains was right all along.

>bahaaaha

I don't use anabolic roids because I'm not a bodybuilder, but everyone fitness guy knows that this was not related to roids. If this was common for roid users then we would have wayyyy more bodies in the community. It was probably not even a drug overdose. I'm guessing potassium defficiency or choking or some other random thing thats NOT what TMZ said.

His heart is oversized due to taking HGH for 10 years

have you seen the amounts of roids he use? a guy like kai greene that is massive can go up to 1,5g of testosterone a week to mantain that mass, rich went up to 4g of lot more than just test, also abused HGH, his heart is probably as big as his head now, that probably have something to do with his induced coma, along with other drugs and shitty diet

Inverted stan trips nice bro!

Vegan stains will no doubt do a video on this soon

>wayyyy more bodies
There was. Look at home many bodybuilders and wrestlers died in their 30's directly related to steroids in the 80's and 90's.
Piana is one of the pioneers of .. controlled usage. That is; not only are the drugs different now, but the way in which their taken is.

This is his chance to prove what damage these guys do their bodies. Next one up is Bostin Loyd the 3cc junkie who got dissed really bad this year by Piana hes probably laughing.

he is not gonnar die god damnit !

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwyfkqC9_jo

Gooooooood fucken morning GODDAMMIT

Yeah I watched it earlier, seems it might be due to recreational drugs mixed with bad diet and too much roids from over the years

thats what i said
i used to do testosterone and trembolone last year and i have to say, its 99% safe if you have health insurance and actually go to the doctor once or twice a month like any roider should, did 3 tren cycles and cruised on test for 12 months, gained 43lbs of lean mass, my balls were tiny and i had some acne when i stopped the test, now my balls are back to normal now, acne is 100% gone without any scars, didn't had any other side effects like gyno because the doctors told me what to do to cancel it right when it was about to happen, didn't had hair loss because its basically up to genetics

Just some dumb bodybuilder. Literally who.
Why does Sup Forums love this guy so much?

Not just some 'dumb bodybuilder' he's very popular on Youtube and Instagram

And I thought these guys were so healthy based on how they looked. I did not even know there is no way for you to get like that without steroids. Just found that out. Hell, what do I know. I can barely lift the keyboard.

on top of that he has stated that there are better alternatives to synthol if you want to go the route of injecting oils into your muscles

In one of his last videos he was saying he started eating rice on a daily.
I fucking knew this wouldn't end well.

>And I thought these guys were so healthy based on how they looked.
even bodybuilders and strongmen admit that having this much muscle is not good for you.

It would be humanly impossible for me to care any less. I've got my own problems

>Why does Sup Forumslove this guy so much
They don't.

Pic related.

Yeah, just found out. Do not know shit about fitness. Question is, why is not good for you (muscles)?

What I'm confused about is why a video was posted up on his youtube channel 23 hours ago with him looking well . His gf chanel is silent on social media as well

>too many scoops

What did you do post cycle to keep your estrogen from spiking?

rip zyzz, I think his death was caused by cocaine and a bad heart too..

"may the angels be mirin your aesthetics in heaven, bro."

well it's not so much the muscles themselves (because you simply can't get this large without steroids and a fuckton of supplements) and with all those steroids, organs like the heart swell up to unnatural sizes and all the supplements (and steroids) aren't good for the liver and kidneys.

Haha fucken hell that is brutal

What does a person like this do for a job that he can get away with this ridiculous shit?

>he's very popular on Youtube and Instagram

Consider kill your are self

On top of all the roids, hgh, supplements etc he was eating between 9 - 11 junk meals a day

Troll everyone. Heroes, legends, people to look up to. No exceptions.

Death by hubris. Was a gigantic, narcissistic poser who destroyed himself and achieved none of his long-term goals because of it.

Who honestly cares? He was weak. He took drugs. He died.

>job

WITH ANOTHER EPISODE OF SMALLER BY THE DAY

Shits me you go to the fitness sites and there's cunts spouting about the safety of steroids if done correctly. In the last month you had CT put in hospital with heart failure and now this clown. Chose to be natural and work your fucking ass off if you lift. Don't cheat like these cunts and get a belly like your fucking pregnant. There's a reason steroids are illegal. These mashmellow science experiments are a fucking joke. Put unrealistic expectations on the plausible achievements of the generations that follow them.

This. But started out as a skinny gamer shitposter who eventually found the /fit/ board and a little ambition.

He trolled some bitches and whores, though.