So what was The Joker supposed to do exactly here?

So what was The Joker supposed to do exactly here?

Allahu Akbar

The Cuckster

>After filming (chopper scene/deleted scene), Margot & Jared wrote these messages from their characters on a wall.

Throw a grenade at the suicide squad to cover his tracks while escaping. It's pretty well known at this point.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Marilyn Manson looks great here.

HONKA HONKA some more

WE WANT THE RX CUT

WE WANT THE RX CUT

Never understood this particular criticism. Marilyn Manson looks, at least superficially, like the Joker. They have bone white makeup and (depending on the era of both Manson and Joker) wear weird looking suits. Unless you go the Ledger route and make something that looks nothing like the Joker at all, they're going to look at least superficially similar. The tattoos are the only thing I have a problem with, and face tattoos are not a part of Marilyn Manson's gimmick.

>We're all stars now in the dope show, batman! HAHAHAHA

HONKA HONKA

This is going to be DC's gimmick to sell dvd's. Every movie they release will have a super extended directors cut jam packed with all sorts of deleted scenes and bullshit that were originally intended to be in the theatrical release. It's the exact same strategy as video games with DLC.

A full finished movie is shot and then hacked apart with the intent of selling the full version later on for additional money. Suicide Squad's dvd will have a director's cut just like batman vs sups. So will Wonder Woman. DLC has found its way to Hollywood.

While that's retarded, they got my interest.

honestly...it works

I thought they announced they weren't going through with an extended edition or whatever for SS.

Ignore everyone else.

So Joker comes in when Harley gets to the top of the building with the rest of the Squad.
Joker told Harley her bomb was deactivated.
Harley gets on the helicopter.
blah blah blah, helicopter crashes.
Joker pushes Harley out of the helicopter, and she survives, Joker ends up in the crash.
Harley thinks he's dead.
A while later when Harley and the squad and gonna defeat Enchantress, Joker comes to find Harley.
Face burnt from the helicopter crash.
He wants Harley to come with Joker, but at this point she wants to stick it to the end with her new friends to defeat Enchantress.
Joker throws a bomb at the squad and runs off in the smoke.
Harley and squad defeat Enchantress and they all go back to prison.
There, that was what was supposed to happen.

was ist true love?

This, but I would also add, had they left in the Joker abuse parts, it would make Harley's decision to stay with her friends a character development. Instead, no abusive joker, no empowered Harley choosing for herself, watered down characters.

Wouldn't want to offend anyone or anything, I guess.

making a cool slow motion shot for the trailer?

movie are just trailers now.

Remember in 2006 when you where an hardocore kid listening to as I lay dying making amv up in your mind?

That's movies now.

Thanks Max Landis.

What the fuck, OP?
I answer your question with and you just don't respond to the thread?
Why even ask then?

ANSWER ME OP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK