European future

European future.

There will be a bloody race war before that happens

It will never happens because we will defeat them.

islam is not a race dumb snownigger

This

We colonized their whole continent with a few thousands, once we get serious we can easily wipe them out

>their continent

africa is less than half islam tho

It is when they all use trucks

Good.

actually the algerians are getting swarmed out by subsaharian niggers

Yeah, with whites losing it.

lol

kek

better than china
t.china's enemey

It me make laugh when people are worried because french army have something like 30% of muslims inside, when they are actually on the low grades of infantry and the military training for this is a fucking shit based on running and false simulation on the woods (not prepared to urban situation), they rarely shoots with their weapons.

Ours shitty government use also the terrorists of ISIS for their interests on Syria, ours secrets services know all terrorists on France, who they are, where they lives, what they do, but ours politicians are assholes and don't want to arrest them.

sometimes I ask myself if the germans who rules european union are not nazis in disguise who want this to continues Hitler's ideology.

in 50 yeaars your whole populton will be mixed

60% of children in school are shitskins, another 10% mixed

Fucking krauts

How are you enjoying your Albanian speaker of parliament?

dumb fucking faggot, it wont be us vs them anymore, they are getting so ingrained into your society your country is getting transformed as we speak, you are finished

Oh yeah true, look how afrikaners are mixed :^)
race-mixing not happens so much and it's not forced to happens, especially with shitty people against ours interests which most of french people hate.

the main danger is their demography, but they are mostly fucking up this on the paris area, we also could still deport them, especially with that FN law about taking the nationality to bi-nationals if they comit crimes :^)

they are not on our society, they are some separated nuisible shit inside ours area, but we could finish them easily if we have politics on ours side :^)

why slavshit on this thread are fantazing about the destruction of the west? turkish trauma? :^)

Right, thats why Macron will win right?

>turkish trauma? :^)
there are only 3 slav flags in this thread, none of those countries had anything to do with turks in past

>in 50 yeaars your whole populton will be mixed

It's been 50 years they are there, there is no mixing and it will never happen

Not with the billions of christian niggers coming up no
With all the refugees i bet arabs are gonna become """white""" like the italians and portos before them, we're already seeing it begin

but Macron is still not president :^)
also more he speak at TV, more people associate him with Hollande and dislike him, also even if he wins, if 40-50% vote for FN, it would be a great achievement.

another fact, the atmosphere is not like 2002, there are no this psychosis about fascism or some shit here, like if people have understood after all.

also the people who vote for Macron are from areas where there are few immigrants.

>bet arabs are gonna become """white"""
Fuck off, Gaul

>Indre t Loire

I'm so sorry, we're stupid.

It's why Orléans is the Capital

>implying i am not from previous immigration myself
shut up youre gonna get assimilated just like the rest of us fucking sandigger

Implying i'm a shitskin filths
I'm a Frank, defeatist gaul

>frank
so you are an assimilated german then ?

Macron will win because a majority of whites are separated from immigrants, they don't understand the problem.

>german

KYS

>assimilated

It's my land, you're merely serfs to me

oh wait it's you then, the guy with the crazy french race theories about franks and gauls ? i recognize you

my man you are insane, almost as much as the i am greek german

the big cities who voted for him:
>Rennes
>Nantes
>Bordeaux
>Toulouse
>Lyon
>Grenoble
>Clermont-Ferrand
>Limoges
>Dijon
>Paris