You just moved in with her

>you just moved in with her

Call the cops

Leave her, wtf. Someone had to have made that just for the lols

Like that shit sprung out of the blue. I wouldn't have been with this bitch long enough to move in.

You're NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven or Josh ever again.

Some Chads she's fucking? Is this a cuck fantasy?

Reminds me a little (very much) of Sheldon Coopers (TBBT) contracts, they are ALWAYS in his favours. Same here.

I'd tell her I'm going to fucking do as I please. I'd tell her that I will fuck who ever I please. If she's got a fucking problem with that she can fuck off.

She's gonna cheat. No way someone knows so much about what leads to infidelity. Leave asap

Fucking hell that's actually fucking hilarious just how mental she is.
If I was handed this I would literally laugh so hard and then walk as far away from her as possible.
Hahaha, fucking hell, thanks for the laugh OP, I needed that.

is this real? it's so ridiculously absurd, her demands are way of the charts

I'd know it was a joke.

Because I'm not retarded, and I don't date retards.

>leave massive shits in the toilet with the seat up

Do a 180 and walk away

Burn the fuckin list in front of her face and invite all my friends for a party.

If this is real, don't bother unpacking. Just turn around and head right back out because psycho-bitch is going to make your life a living Hell. Don't negotiate, don't argue, just walk away.

tfw for once this is not the 360 degrees meme

Go to Honda? What does that mean?

Don't be stupid. Run.

you mean 360

Well at least she's up front about being a cunt. Most of them hide it until it's too late.

not ask for head? fuck outta here

Take one for the team and end her existence. Bury her in a 10 foot grave with a layer of salt in case that bitches spirit tries to get out.

i guess going to the car dealer Honda and not buy her a car?

She forgot that? "You are NOT to turn me down ever when I want a new car".

yes, she must be sloppy in writing demands :^)