Does anybody think he's starting to sound weird in interviews...

Does anybody think he's starting to sound weird in interviews? 20 bucks says if Atlanta makes it to a second season he goes full on Kanye level crazy and buys like a monkey or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4
youtu.be/ZvO9YY-zrqg?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
youtube.com/watch?v=3vysrhaUD9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_Science_on_Intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't stand him. I think too much success too young has really fucked with his perspective and attitude and turned him into a weird asshole.

Who the hell listens to interviews of a fucking porch monkey? Oh I really care what a nigger thinks, let me take time from my valuable life I'm already wasting on Sup Forums to watch a video of a shitskin babbling about BLM nonsense.

Fucking neck yourself.

He's just very insecure about growing up rich & black to the point where he goes from angry to self loathing...

guy is probably a gold mine for psychiatrists.

He has a genius level IQ, like 150, while Kanye's is around 130 if I'm not mistaken, so he'll probably become even crazier than Kanye.

You got that out of your system lad?

LE monkey faec

Mutt complex

culturally white
but identifies as a black man.

it's never that deep, m8. He does drugs. The longer u do drugs, the more fucked in the head u get.

32 years old

cool story bro. you sure showed us

>He's just very insecure about growing up rich & black
What are you talking about? He said in his stand up his house was full of foster kids and stuff- that's literally a welfare tier move.

>thinking there is anything about kanye "just stick it in my ass" west's crazy act that is at all genuine

Its blatantly obvious that he puts all of it on for marketing purposes. I realised this around the time of yeezus and havent been able to enjoy any of his shit since t.b.h

I like Atlanta. It does a good job of representing black culture as unique while still shit

He loved Kanye before Kanye got chic.

So did I.

Ask him this, Prince or Bowie?

He is now but not when he started, and he's pretty much succeeded at whatever he's done since he was young, going straight to writing TV to doing standup to starring in a broadcast TV show to rapping etc.

The obvious answer is Bowie by a mile & I'm a Marc Bolan man, but this is where a uppity black man might tend to get bonkers.

lol Foster kids =/= poverty core
just super liberal parents
t. foster kid 1 of 3 of a upper middle white senpai

I'm surprised that he isn't Kanye-tier arrogant yet.

I'm getting Chappelle vibes from him. You know, like if you imagine Dave Chappelle wasn't funny.

He feels guilty that he's rich. He has to prove that he's a true black man and not an Uncle Tom traitor.

I get the feeling Glover could do more than comedy though. Atlanta being a jumping off point... drama could just be his game.

>He feels guilty that he's rich

He doesn't sound guilty about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4

"And I'm born rich, life ain't fair (silver spoon coon, ho)"

he has a comically large nigger nose
it's ugly he's a fucking monkey nigger

isn't there a video of him where he pretends he's "freestyling" a completely pre-written rap

he's like "uuuh yeah let me see uhh hmm ok maybe uhhh" and then full blown fast paced rhymes fuck off pretender

Timmy ask your mom to pack some apple slices in your lunch tomorrow

Idk, he comes across as too goofy to do drama imo.

People who are actually good at freestyling can do that. He raps for a living, I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of them.

I doubt you're right about that, but if it were true it would make him the antithesis of every other rapper that's every made it big before him.

>There's no fucking way a rapper who has made rap albums can come up with raps off the top of his head

1) that's only later in his career that gambino stared to directly address his wealthy upbrining, after everyone has been dissing him about it non stop for years

2) yeah, declaring that doesn't make him sound insecure or bothered about it at all.

>not wanting a new voice on American life

God knows the African American community could use it.

I happen to like black female ass, & you aren't helping.

I know it's irrelevant to the point you were trying to make, but that line
>You fuckbois
>Like Socrates
That was pretty solid right there.

damn right you green texting faggot
not at that pace and with how harsh the contrast between his "pretend" and the reciting is

Quick, get on SoundCloud and start spitting rhymes, user. And no pre-written shit either, we need a good laugh.

youtu.be/ZvO9YY-zrqg?t=100

he's going through something, or on some real hard drugs.

You dont space out like that in jimmy fallon unless somethings wron

He's just trying to come off as nonchalant and humble

How's that autism treating you?

oh it didnt go to the time...

go to 1:35 and watch at around 1:43 he spaces out hard.

>Stops talking for literally 3 seconds while someone else is talking
>Whoa this guy must be on drugs

Nah, I agree. I can't tell if his drugs are just kicking in or wearing off in that interview, but he is straight up on mars.

>sexuality is a spectrum you can do whatever you...
>Nah that boy is gay as hell!
10/10
Would watch again.

He's not weird, he's just pretentious as fuck.

hbo is coming out with some nigger show, too. what is happening?

>Can I measure yo tree?
>...Not right now
>AH come on man that basically means no..

Whoever that actor is has great delivery

if kanye has an IQ of 130 im fucking steven hawking

What is this even from

you actually might be the autistic one if you can't see that something derailed his train of thought for a few seconds there..

the way his animated facial expression fell away to a stoic vacant look right in the midst of telling a funny joke/story

>doesn't understand how IQ works

There is african mud hut tribal dudes who can't even read with IQ's 130 plus.

What you choose to do or learn or the life you decide to live has little to do with your IQ

>balancing whitified nerdism and cool black rapper/actor-ism can only lead to one thing

implosion

seriously he already went crazy, he's gonna do it again

I thought atlanta was shit and like most of his music

More Cassavetes than Lynch, to be honest.

Second episode of Atlanta...a tv show...but its offtopic here in /tpolv/

source? you're talking out your ass about a number that's only meant to inflate peoples egos
how fitting that two actors with enormous egos would have high IQs

Even if a black man becomes successful he is still a "Nigger" to you white people even though you faggots always bitch when we do the opposite. It's Nigger if you do, Nigger if you don't situation. What the fuck do you whitefags want from us if nothing we do pleases you?

But yes... dare I say it, those first two episodes are brilliant.

>What the fuck do you whitefags want from us if nothing we do pleases you?
Said the white troll trying to bait.

I'm the OP and I'm black too. This isn't about race, stop trying to make this about race. He's just sounded more and more disjointed in recent interviews and that's what this thread is about, not your Sup Forums agenda.

>we want to be equals
>oh here have a show we made just to talk down to you about the stereotypes you project onto us
>entire show is written around said stereotypes
>"You don't know about black culture, let me teach you white man"

lol, will smith is more hood than donald glover man he's so fucking oreo it hurts to see you fools try to shill this shit here, you can't not know that he headed this direction because it's the popular thing to do now

what a joke

im not the guy who claimed they had high IQ's.

IQ is supported by so much data it is undeniable.

Intelligence is genetic and doesn't equal knowledge and definitely doesn't mean you cant be a narcissistic egomaniac with delusions of grandeur.

One of the biggest things that IQ correlates with is success though, and those two are extremely successful.

IMO gambino iq is likely, he is a writer and an actor and he raps with word play like eminem.

>eminem

the difference being mathers can do his shit on the spot, show me one good shot of gambino doing anything noteworthy on a freestyle

i'll wait ;^) dude is literally nothing but a writer and not even a good one

>you actually might be the autistic one if you can't see that something derailed his train of thought for a few seconds there..

There's nothing autistic about that, people lose their train of thought all the time.

Doesn't seem that weird

eminem is way better than gambino obviously but anytime he spits that super fast shit it is something written or memorized.

Freestyle rapping for the elite is like freestyle guitar, sure they are going from thing to thing randomly but they know what they are doing.

Even more so for rappers because they know long beforehand they are going to have to "freestyle"

none of that changes anything, because even if what you said was 100% true and even just some of it was memory, that requires some degree of intellect, or as you're harping on, IQ

so, still waiting

Memorization is pure repetition dude.
Iq test don't give you memorization questions...

are you seriously trying to argue that gambino can't have a high IQ because he can't freestyle rap as well as eminem?

cmon dude

>tfw you realize why he goes by "Donald" and not "Don"
with no spaces his name spells out Donglover

Hey! Thanks for stoping by! Hope to see you at my 11th birthday party next week!

Okay destiny

never brought up IQ in the first place, just dropped in to shit on glover for playing pretend hood nigga

are you seriously trying to argue that memorization on the level of consistent metaphors or "wordplay" doesn't require a "high IQ"? cmon dude

even einstein said IQ tests are bullshit fella, don't suppose you're going to tell me he was a fool are you? also never said this generation's will smith wasn't intelligent, he obviously is to be selling this shit and having people dumber than him eat it up wholesale, just saying he's not this great rapper or visionary like you're hanging off his dick as if he is

still waiting, btw :DD

Do retards still think IQs are a valid form of measuring intelligence in the 21st century?

>and he raps with word play like eminem.

nah man gambino is punchline after punchline.

this is bait

Eminem is a try hard fucker, who thinks the faster & incoherent you go, the less they will realize the content is pure mediocrity.

That said, everything before Encore is classic.
Gambino is so much more than than.

He talks all the time about growing up poor. he raps about his mom getting a parking ticket and crying in court because she couldnt afford it. He mentions his mom making him sleep with a screwdriver under his pillow when his drug addicted cousins had their addresses beaten out of them

If you want to compare Gambino to anyone have it be Lil Wayne but its definitely not Eminem.

And even Encore was questionable.

gambino is garbage senpai, you probably think kanye is on some hot shit too lol

and i don't even like eminem like that, he's just better in terms of talent, go look up those videos of 50 or the game or dre saying how they feel there isn't anyone out there that could step to him (i don't agree, but that's the industry, and gambino is in it)

The album that song is from, Because the Internet, is a concept album about a black kid being born rich and dealing with that.

You claimed that the 150 IQ was bullshit and then used his lack of freestyle rap ability as support for your claim...

No im not trying to argue that at all and I don't see how you could come to that conclusion...

Maybe get your information about IQ from a source post 1960? Einstein was a great physicist not an all knowing god incapable of being wrong..

It really is funny how you just can't stand the thought of him having a genius level IQ.

You are really just ignorant and a little too dumb to keep arguing with at this point.

Of that era, Ghostface was the king, Eminem is a joke in comparison.

this is prolly bait but

IQ is a valid form of testing intelligence.
That being said it doesn't test all forms of intelligence.

E.G Jimi hendrix and stephen hawking are both geniuses regardless of the IQ disparity.

That being said, super high IQ's give people cognitive abilities that are undeniably superior to lower IQ's.

>Ghostface appreciation
Nice

>You are really just ignorant and a little too dumb to keep arguing with at this point.
>You claimed

you seem to have anons mixed up fool, i never claimed anything about 150 IQ, wasn't even in the thread when that user started in on you

the last thing i said is you were hanging off his dick, and you've made that abundantly clear with this post, praising him as a genius and shit lol

but go ahead and bail, with your taste in "genius" it doesn't surprise me at all that you'd dodge everything i brought up prior to this point, typical pop hip-hop fan behavior
are you motherfuckers retarded or something? i JUST said i don't even like EM like that, was referring to other established rappers who respected him, not me, jesus

and yeah, ghostface was fire back then, but deck and the chef are still the best to come out of the clan famalam

You know this was part of his album's concept and not his actual life right?

He can't rap for shit

but deck and the chef are still the best

They play a mean lip service, but Tony Stark dropped serious LPs.

>no greentext quote
>misquotes me anyway

if you're going to quote me, at least get it right familia

i'll play with you tho, they're at least on equal footing, i like ghostface as much as anyone but you can throw bobby digital right up there too if we're going down the LP route

RZA was never known for verses though.

If we go that route, I call A#1 Peter Rock to the stage.

you said LPs, not verses man

>pete rock

producer rock, or bars rock? bars, say hello to my little rakim, producer? may dilla RIP

You brought up RZA, fucker.

I trumped you all up & down this thread.

Let's just agree to that & try to get laid tonight.

>I trumped you all up & down this thread.

like fuck you did faggot, my last post eats everything you threw up, i brought up rza BECAUSE you brought up LPs silly

but okay, i'm out anyway since it's just us flinging friendly shit back and forth, have a nice night user-kun

>and he raps with word play like eminem
he really doesn't come close though dumb dumb

Donald is like this totally woke ass dude who raps about white nerd shit but also keeps it really with blm truth bombs like he's so cool when he talks about hating white people he means the annoying ones not me I hate those kinds of white people too heh I'm sure if I met him irl we would be bros and talk about Allison Brie's feet

You put so much effort into being the worst.

Nah not really I can just turn it on and off whenever I please desu senpai

He's always come off as weird to me, I can kind of relate. This is the same dude that says he doesn't wanna make it to see old age and I believe the feeling because you tend to think about shit like that all the time when you realize life is closing in on you.

I dunno if he does drugs or anything like that but if he's not doing comedy, there's always this sense that there's something he's hiding

Wew lad, I guess you didn't voluntarily become a cuck.

>he goes full on Kanye level crazy
This meme is fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
youtube.com/watch?v=3vysrhaUD9s

Say what you will about crazy niggers in Hollywood, but Chapelle saw the strings behind the curtain.

low iq prole mad he dumb dumb retard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_Science_on_Intelligence

ITT: dumb 100IQ fat white shut-ins level serious criticisms at Donald Glover and Kanye West

thats pretty good, actually, nice job

ITT: Some faggot-ass cracker think he has an "in" in the black community, and doesn't realize what a dinosauric faggot he is.

t. alt-right virgin

t. a woman or a fag that can only insult someone by bringing their social status into question

>muslim
>smokes