Behold, the king and queen of Sup Forums

Behold, the king and queen of Sup Forums

Correct

Damn. My dick would have hit the buzzer.

wait who is that

Bjork and DB

I, I will be king

I do not object.

Except that the Bjork has been dethroned by the superior alternative, Grimes. Bjork is passe.

i only see two QUEENS there

Philip Jeffries and Judy.

But I don't know what either of them has to do with Sup Forumssic.

Judy & Phillip Jeffries

PSA for everyone out there

This is what those men on TV call "fake news."

Grimes is the cavetroll of Sup Forums, total horseshit of a musician

That's just your shitty opinion. How mad are you because she's so much better than you, get much more respect than you and makes more money than you? Stay mad friendo.

I literally want you to neck yourself.

>implying those men on TV - they're the ones who spread lies - are relevant

I literally want you to shut up.

You're a grimes fan, and that I rank in the same calibre of human beings as child molesters and rapists. I'm not joking here, and not because she makes horrible music, which is just bubblegum trite made for 13 year old girls and 23 year old autistics, that's dismissible. But it's you people.The drooling disgraces of human flesh that is grimes fans. Not only are you a hypocrite for saying that she is better than me because she makes more money and gets attention, because that applies to you to, but you're a grimes fan, a greasy pathetic grimes fan

>imagine being this butthurt
>being trolled by her fans so HARD

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

not so fast

Get some help, seriously. You're like this person in pic related

>posting his own room
>tell me to get some help
L M F A O!

Is it a game to pretend to be superfans of Grimes, and defend her in any circumstance for the meme?

Eh, more like the Duke and the Village Idiot.

Kate > Bjork

The king is dead, who was the prince?

you just KNOW

"like an evian bottle"

This is right.

I'm ok with this.

Death's too good for you.

Not my queen, but forever my king.
Bjork can eat a bag of dicks.