Quick, say something nice about Trump to show you aren't a mind slave to the mainstream media

Quick, say something nice about Trump to show you aren't a mind slave to the mainstream media.

Hes got great thumbs

you don't deserve hate for EVERYTHING. Some, but not everything
Also ur youngest sons cool

>something nice about Trump

he's not stupid, he just has early onset dementia like his father Fred. So don't call him stupid.

oh, and he's crazy. it's not his fault.

Nice suit, he make it himself? Kek

His hands aren't too big

Do not approche my premises without making an appointment, for your own safety

He is the one the prophecy foretold. He is the bringer of the light, the keeper of the flame, the protector of justice.

Where the niggers, beaners, and muslims will try to degrade our great white society into the shitholes that are their home countries, he will stand firm and prevent this degradation.

Where the mentally ill trannies and fags will try to infest the rest of us with their sickness he will hold fast and stop the spread of their social disease.

Where the plagues that are feminism and liberalism will try to destroy the white culture that holds this country above all others, he will keep them in their place.

All praise to Lord God Trump, the hero of white America, the hero of civilization and progress.

Yes, but his reach is infinite, fucking modder

Above all others,in,space time

He looks good in blue,

Come on NASA
fuck the healthcare system, shut it down completely
Overhaul
Dont renovate a broken house
Build a new one
Japan has a machine that build houses? How about one that makes stadiums?

The youth???
FUCK THE YOUTH

Almost, too much good intentions not enough guidance from god
FUCKING MILLÉNAIRES

He sucks a mean cock.

All temples have infiniment values, stop cannibalisme

Stop unethics
Pleae God confirm to ke we only discovered aids, not fucked a monkey

He has created over a million jobs in six months, which helps poorest of the poor, and is being shown in his ratings with poorer communities, especially Hispanics.

Waay too much good intentions, extremly dangerous

I don't watch Jewish media...I mean news

You can't stump the Trump

how the fuck were you able to find this load of shit. how many times did you have to clench to get that shit out

thanks for expelling hundreds of our diplomats. i hope every country follows putins lead

Cry for me lib-cuck.

Cry for me and suck more nigger and beaner dick like the mentally ill tranny/faggot supporter you are.

Meanwhile white America will continue to keep the country running and nothing you can do will ever stop it.

really? I mean really?
Not a communist; not a nazi. And everyone who isn't a fucking mindless trumpfag can see it.

When republicans say crap like that, they're treating voters with contempt, and making it more likely that Bernie or someone equally as bad will get in. And that's terrifying. And FYI neither Warren, Obama, or any other significant democrat are close to as bad. Get some fucking perspective amerifags

I haven't had a TV since 2000, and I don't drink or go to bars to watch it. I get my news from science journals.

If I had to say one nice thing about Trump, it's that he has only mostly destroyed the US's position in the world, defunding and outlawing every aspect of scientific research and education, demoting the country from its century-long position as global leader. ...and not totally destroyed it.

Way to go. Now I have to move to England or China to work in biotech.

?????

China has been far ahead of the US interms of scientific research since before Obama. And England??? For Biotech??? you have no idea what you're talking about. America hasn't been global leader for 20 years.

please familiarize yourself with communism, before making yourself and the republican side of the discussion look so fucking stupid again.

Theoretically, a boarder made of solar panels is a good investment in future renewable energy.

>England???? For Biotech??? you have no idea what you're talking about.
It's possible, but unlikely. It is more likely that you have no idea what I'm talking about, or you wouldn't have spazzed out with all the question marks. Your problem, not mine.

That is the most verbose way I've seen someone admit to knowing nothing about the subject matter. China was your best bet for biotech. Followed by Japan. At over 20 down on the list would be England.

In the early 90s, he was far more liberal minded. He went on shows saying he was okay with homosexuality, and he several times went to congress to ask them to INCREASE taxes on people at his level.

I have no idea what happened to him between there and now, but he once had something like integrity. Now he is a barely functioning meat puppet.

You can find any of that in google from news archives from the 90s.

his IQ isnt low enough to the point where hes forgotten how to breathe, so hes got that going for him

Multiple times during his campaign he has flown a rainbow flag on stage, and answers 'should gays get married' with 'its up to the states' which is the correct answer...Why act like has any problems with homosexuality?

I hope he actually gets NK to back the fuck off rather than provoking WW3.

So, that's a potentially good thing, if he succeeds.

>it's up to the states

The 14th amendment disagrees with you.

He has an unbelievably beautiful wife and daughter

It shouldn't be up to the states... it shouldn't be up to anyone. Marriage is a religious ceremony and government shouldn't be involved at any level. You also shouldn't be getting tax breaks for increasing your household income -- shit doesn't make any God damn sense.

Sup Forums please go

He's president and I'm not.

His daughter has nice nips -)

flexible back