average canadian neighbourhood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AVzkTd9R44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks boring

that's USA, don't try to fool me leaf

Canada has McMansion cul-de-sacs too.

average east canadian neighbourhood

It looks like the rich version of Groove Street.

>rich
Those houses are made of paper and the brick is just veneer.

nice papertown

ironic, because the buildings in that picture are most likely better built than in the OP

Too bad the roads look like fucking shit

Not pictured, the cracks and potholes from ice and snow breaking apart the roads.

potholes and road quality in general is newfoundland's weak spot, they're pretty shit

It looks like a well built favela tbqh.

Pretty accurate. Newfie nationalism is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of, had they not joined Canada they would be a tinpot banana republic.

the battery (that neighbourhood) pretty much is, yeah

2bh, i can agree with you to a point
newfoundland had real shit politicians pre-confederation, and had seen really shit economy due to our simplistic economy, but at the time of confederation, we
>had a surplus in our budget to the amount of tens of millions
>almost no unemployment whatsoever
>no real want/need to join, the "want" was fabricated by joey smallwood and fabricated well
>a well functioning government, a joint-commission of newfoundlanders and brits

we had no real need to join as everything was looking fairly ok, and when we did join, we were led by people at the federal level who just ignored us, rather than having oversight by brits who had ran newfoundland since the 15th century aside from 30 years at the beginning of the 20th century

this led to no one really doing anything about the overfishing of the grand banks because they just really didn't care much, and we ended up getting fucked hard

stop bullying the newfies

Can confirm for at leas southern Ontario.

Also teenagers from that neighbourhood probably call themselves 'country' while trying to look gangsta

>Also teenagers from that neighbourhood probably call themselves 'country' while trying to look gangsta
reminds me of orangeville
>went to a school where subrubanites of a 40k town went to school in pickup trucks with "519 trucks" decals and confederate flags
wew

This is the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=8AVzkTd9R44

Let looks good but kind of creepy.

reality

I didn't know that Canada have a better average home than USA. Good to know.

Looks like Northern Ireland at around the same time

looks like any black neighborhood ever for all time

That's considered average here dude. They don't even have much of a lawn

I know it's not average in USA, lad. I lived in usa for years. If you're going to bullshit the people on Sup Forums for your own self-esteem, then go ahead.

To point out the obvious: middle class is not the same as average.

B-but look at all that dirt and grass.

It's average in most of Texas desu. Maybe not in your shithole state
>To point out the obvious: middle class is not the same as average.

Do you think OP's pic is actually average?

No, my reply to it was a bit rhetorical. I know their average is less than your average.

>Texas
Do you own a gun?

this is pretty much 40% of my city now. it'd be considered straight middle class imo.

nah building standards are solid here, the entire exterior has to be solid brick due to winter storms/cold destroying your shitty paper walls.

these are modern expensive houses not mcmansions, leaf.
you might have those but not as many since you are a poor version of us. which why you always create these threads since you feel so insecure about that.

Yeah for the doctors, engineers, oil riggers in a small Town
St. John's is unique nothing like the rest of the east coast(coming from a newfie whose lived all over the east coast)

> most likely better
> most likely
>i say so

honestly m8, these size houses are affordable by people with 60-70k salaries here. lots of HVAC/contractors/etc. people live on my street and it looks exactly like this.

Brand new RTMs like that rarely show up in the areas i've lived, but I've always lived in areas with less than 10k people (with the exception of St. John's)

I've lived in both types of homes

Yeah if only Canada could be $14 trillion in debt and completely unable to pass budgets to prove our riches

>Texan

Explains everything about your insecure dick waving posts every thread.

>modern expensive houses

They have textbook clashing McMansion design all over their exterior, I'd love to see the inside of your "modern house"

Comfy average Norwegian homes. Not big, but very comfy.

Japan is bigger than UK

That's because all our old big houses are owned by cunts who rent them for extortionate prices and all the new ones are tiny and also owned by cunts who rent them out for extortionate prices because muh pension muh tories MUH IMMIGRAnts even though we spend almost half our fucking social payment shit to pensions for poeple WHO DONT NEED THEM BECAUSE THEY OWN SIXTY HOUSES THAT THEY RENT OUT

maybe in the city with the [spoiler]minorities[/spoiler]

Canada's neighborhoods are so awesome and calm. Sad part is we are filled with shitskins and mudslimes.

My neighborhood.
Pretty average.

I really dislike these 2bh. The town houses made by the same developers too.

Average Quebec ghetto

Average Quebec hockey team

Looks like Houston.

no wonder you guys are so dry/vanilla

My street, but not average

>all those rails

>average Brazilian neighborhood

>living this close to your neighbours
>comfy

Maybe he's a very nice neighbour?