What is the first thing you think of when you see these creatures?

What is the first thing you think of when you see these creatures?

Beauty.

Are they trans-tards?

Sometimes I like to eat the toilet paper after I wipe.

Weak guy, assertive strong lady

WTF!!!

That if my kids ever end up like this I will take them out back and shoot them.

Shitbirds.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one left that isn't a faggot.

That some people in the past... was not wrong...

You would make a great parent.

There is no hope for humanity. This is what the Mayans predicted. 2012 was the beginning of the world. that was when Obama said he was going to focus on social issues that year, and this is the result.

Thanks. I try my best.

Grandma needs a shave

No seriously, what the fuck am I supposed to do if my kid turns out like this. Does this only happen to kids who don't have dad's or their parents abused them? I feel like people with normal home lives don't somehow turn out like this

Maybe shooting them would be a little extreme but aside from disowning them which will likely drive them further into their delusions, what else can you do?

Corrupted by lies

Everyday we are moving a bit farther from the light of god.

Mental illness.

Send them to Saudi Arabia.

i'm honestly scared that other kids at school will promote this bullshit and influence my kid into being like that.

A violent, relentless, and unapologetic punch to their faces.

i'd mind my own business.

how did you get this picture WTF dude//////

Milo's fucking hot. I'd fuck the shit out of her

idk why, bjt i have some weird compulsuon to fuck the milo creature. i dont even find it attractive beyond its bone structure. its not even a hatefuck kind of thing. its like a curiosity version of a hatefuck. i just am legitimately curious how it reacts to getting fucked. or whatever.

Degenerate, sickening garbage,mentally ruined by Jews.

holy shit I want to fuck glasses

She's taking testosterone now she she sounds like a weak beta cuck male now.

I agree fuck that other idiot. This shit rarely occurs naturally. Being gay is one thing, but many gay people are normal. Showcasing your sexuality so everyone knows you're proud of yourself for being gay is stupid and people who do that have mental illnesses. Honestly I don't care if someone chooses to mutilate their genitals so they can "be" the sex of their choice, but I do care when it is unnecessarily a topic of discussion or a visual distraction in public. Personally I think it's crazy and I think people who choose to pay for surgery to cut themselves up have personality disorders. You're born a male or female and if you don't like it that's fine but you need to deal with it in a healthy way. Guys who are born with a micro penis certainly don't enjoy having a tiny dick, but they have to learn to live with it. Woman who are born with tiny boobs may or may not like it but they need to learn to live with it. Obviously boob jobs are very common, but that is cosmetic surgery, not a total transformation. Anything involving ingesting chemicals to trick your brain into thinking it's something it's not is not normal and is an unhealthy way to deal with ones identity disorders.

Inb4 I'm a cis white male who needs to check his privilege. I don't give a fuck.

Is this hot enough for you?

Disgusting

I mostly agree. I think trans people are trans because of some deep seeded insecurity about their bodies or abuse they've suffered in the past. The insecurity part honestly is probably due to traditional societal gender roles. A man has to be be big and manly, a woman has to be dainty and womanly. These roles are obviously malleable and are much less strict today but I think it has still pressured people into thinking they are somehow unfit to be a part of their gender and must change.

I think it goes much deeper than just wanting to be a man or a woman, I think transgenderism is more of a fetish than a biological or scientific occurrence. Again there is nothing wrong with that but some people have just taken it too damn far

Same. You just gotta remind them anytime they say something about that the others are wrong. It sucks but teachers are pushing their own views on to children and punish if they don't accept them.

kill

really nigga?

Kinda weird to think that I may be one of the last worthwhile white people to ever grace this earth.

/thread

Fag and psycho

I would convert to Islam, and then honor kill the little faggot. Get off with community service

It's a fetish and a trend. It's an outlet for people's psychotic emotions they're unable and unwilling to control. The fact that it's widely accepted, at least on social media and with celebrities, makes this narcissistic fetish more widespread. In doing so, people who weren't against it in the beginning are now turning against it because they see it as a mental illness, a major issue in America, which is being normalized.

inb4 REEEEE

>What is the first thing you think of when you see these creatures?

That's why you have to tell your kids that teachers aren't always right no matter how passionate they are about their facts. We live in a time where we have to teach our children at a young age what confirmation bias means because everyone who wants to be right gets to be right by finding it on the internet.

The internet was a bad idea, guys.

post more

>not a fetish
ok

Not gonna lie. But I would totally plow that. All night

More!

Self-obsessed. That girl is secretly desperate for some Alpha male to notice and want her.

Crucifixion.

go on

I'm getting a bit tired of all the faggotry.

got any of her spread?

KILL ON FIRE FIRRRRRREEEE!!!!!

Niiice. She has a pretty nice ass. Got more?

Daily reminder she is taking testosterone now. RIP feminine Milo Stewart.

i think..oh god another leafy fan on Sup Forums

Any more nudes?

Notice all the nudity? Showing her tits, her ass, and - Oooopsy! - you can almost see my vag past my buttcheeks...

No, this is a girl yearning for a boy.

Yeah RIP. Disapointed

Seconded

I want nothing to do with them. Nothing more nothing less.

hitler where are you ?

>What is the first thing you think of when you see these creatures?

I've seen worse. SGDQ had this trap that called himself "Proto Magical Girl" and it was le cringe supreme.

genocide

Want to fucking die from this fuckery

don't worry about the kids, teachers will be promoting this shit as fucking normal within the next 5-10 years if things carry on.
Less than 1% of society identify as something degenerate (ie not male/female and straight) so why should we consider that as the norm?

This gender shit has become a viral disease

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo
You better lose yourself in the Danny Phantom fanfic

im sure he's ok

Neither of them have good bone structure.

it was merely a firecracker

The left one is Orphan Annie the tranny kickbox fighting champion 2 years running. S/he's set to fight Annie Oakley at the annual tournament this year.

The right thing is Notmypresident. It got it's name legally changed when Donald Trump became president as part of a bet with Orphan Annie.

Didn't she admit it was just a phase or was that someone else?

Maybe we really should have let the Nazis win and then reclaim the land from them.

Where's the pussy shot from?

>mental illness

Only illness accepted by society and encouraged as 'normal' and 'okay'

Sorry, if it was humans would have died out long ago