What would you assume about me if i told you i deserted the Israeli army and ran away?

What would you assume about me if i told you i deserted the Israeli army and ran away?

JEW!

This and you probably ran from mandatory service which isn't as bad as shitting yourself after signing up and changing your mind. Reported to mossad

Good for you. You showed you have more sanity than 99% of the people, if they can be called that.

Are you posting from Gaza?

Are you saying running away from mandatory service is better than changing your mind mid service?

Yes.

Well 3 year mandatory service isn't easy, time wasting jews.

bumping

Could you convince some friends to come with you kike

I would assume you bagged the role of wonder woman. And were later got an honourable discharge from the Israeli army 'coz you were now an international celebrity.

You're a pussy.

7/10 trolling.

Nice touch using US Army pic.

For not wasting almost three years of my life serving a shitty country for a shitty cause?
I'll take that any day of the week my man.

That you're not good goy

That youre one of the few, very few jews with a conscience.

How?

Changing your mind when working in the military is nothing weird.
Avoiding or running away from mandatory service everyone else does just because you're a snowflake and can't (read: don't want to) man the fuck up is just pathetic.

I'm not even Jewish, and waiting to leave this shithole and start life anew.
>can't (read: don't want to) man the fuck up is just pathetic.

How is serving for Israel is "manning the fuck up" ?
Please explain.

It's only shitty now because they force you to do things you don't want to do, because you're, a pussy.

>How is serving for Israel is "manning the fuck up" ?
How is this relevant? You couldn't handle what others could. Even women.
I served in a army whose country I didn't even grow up in. You actually grew up on the soil (I assume, as you're a citizen at a young age) you where drafted to service in the military.

How about you enlist you jew loving fuck stain.

Been there, done that. Next non-argument?

It is, serving for a good cause is something else, why should i be neurotypical as to agree with the ideology of the country i grew in?

I worked, lived and studies all by myself, with no external aid or anything, the government is shit and the army is even worse, now tell me why am i "suppose" to protect it? while it commits crimes against humanity and doesn't acknowledge other opinions?

In the IDF?

There is no "good cause", you serve because it's how it is. But all you do is being a snowflake that is calling "dun wanna".

Why should i serve though? Answer that, because i lived there?
What forces me to serve?
Am i a snowflake because i don't agree with what Israel does?
On the same note i can immigrate to Europe and won't have to serve as soon as i finish highschool, why the burden?

Taking a gun and serving for a cause i don't believe in makes no sense and sounds like a waste of time.

not a jew.

>Why should i serve though? Answer that, because i lived there?
>What forces me to serve?

The law and the necessities of defense. Other draftees have served unto death to protect your cowardly ass and those of your friends and relatives. But you're too good for that? Too pure and noble to help defend your own home?

Man up, pussy.

>Army veteran

Hello is this Ofekbear

I see you can't comprehend basic arguments, other than manning up and thinking that the army is for real men and people who don't serve are pussies you have no arguments at all.
Have a nice day.

>your arguments were effective and hurtful
>I'm going to pretend their somehow invalid to protect my fragile ego

Bye, pussy. Enjoy living on the backs of better men.

You grew up there, while other people where defending you, else your little ass would have been probably raped countless times. Now you're too pussy to do the same.

I'm not But that's a damn argument and he's right.

I'd say you're a faggot ace

So because the country fucked up i have to waste my time and life to protect it's idiotic ideologies?
For sure.
I'd rather move to Europe and start life anew,
call me a fag or a pussy but serving for a cause which i don't support isn't something i would do, it wasn't my choice to live here, i would have left if i could but i couldn't before i was 18, now that i can finally decide for myself and leave the country i CANT because i have to serve?
Nope, sorry.

you got tired of eating canned tuna.

good Israel sucks

go eat peyote and commune with spirits in the desert

>oh no, I have to do what others before me did so I could even grow up and move to europe

so many jews defending israel lmao fucking kikes