Fishing thread? show your nice fishes

fishing thread? show your nice fishes

here's a little yellow perch i caught this week, wish we had bigger fish around here but it's still fun

Northern pike from Minnesota a few years ago

Rock bass from the same lake. My first time ever seeing one, actually.

nice! just got myself a little boat, can't wait to get an the water and go for the big ones

I love its red eyes. Very beautiful.

Good luck! If I remember correctly, there was no limit in Minnesota

Truth is that 1 out of 2000 of these little thingies u got there, is worth quite a lot of money.. more than 3000$ for one of those..One could find said piece mainly in the country side of Netherlands..Those collector's items can be recognized most distinctly by the letter 'W' sculpted underneath their base... cause its like...
its all about the bays..(2),no trouble...

come on 127 trap threads and love for fishes??

this fish looks sick. good luck eating that up. I would sell it if I were you. About 50$ to a Mexican.

that fish looks perfectly fine

yeah i am a little up north quebec/canada tho

what are you on

Hispanics are very rare in that area. He didn't get eaten anyways; there was supposedly a lot of mercury in that chain of lakes.

From a few years ago

Haven't bothered taking pictures for awhile. Might take some next time I go fishing

What's the problem you seem to be having with the trap threads ? What's up with all this intolerance. ?Catilyn Jenner is a hero and a beautiful woman.
No wonder she was honoured with the 'Woman of the year award'. I don't get it.
We just like fishing.. Why would you have to go there..? Imbecile.

Let us enjoy fishing.. I've already posted one pic. What have you done for this thread, friend, except from spreading out negative energy?

I'll tell you what.

No-Thing.

is that a bass ?

well i started the thread...

>mercury .....

I see something.. and I say it...

You on the other hand want to act like some kind of white knight know it all and save the day or some shit...

anyway.. peace

No. Same taxonic family though

just good old fashioned weed.

prove it if u can,faggit. low quality bait.

Looks tasty. Love the sunset too

niice

Twas a bluegill

Another pic

Small fish

Dont have any photos as they were all on my phone that took a spill in the creek with me when I flipped my kayak.

I do a lot of bass and walleye fishing though. Catch some nice northern pike from time to time too, always a nice surprise

Pic of the lake I caught the fish in

Oh man you have to try the SE US sometime. I'm sure you know all about how awesome it is up north, but you can just melt into the wilderness when fishing from a shallow stream in blistering hot redneck hell~
You don't even have to find a nice lake, just stand by the side of the highway and the sunfish will go crazy for hours

I catch fish by putting a line and hook on a tree branch normally a small one
Then i go to the docks put bait on hook
Tiny pieces of hotdog
Lay it nextto dock
Catch like 20 fish