Do you agree with Trump that the Opioid Crisis is a national emergency?

Do you agree with Trump that the Opioid Crisis is a national emergency?

No. Niggers on the other hand..

its only a national emergency now because its effecting whites. if it were still just the roodypoos being effected then mainstream america wouldnt give a fuck

Yes, when the DEA tried to ban Kratom without even talking to congress, that should have been a clue.

get out of here you fucking BLM libtard there are more white deaths from opioids than black ones but there are more black/non hispanic ones than hispanic ones. Do your fucking research and go bitch about trump winning you worthless twat.

I have kratom although I have an allergic reaction to many or all strains kek

triggered much? Am i wrong in saying mainstream america is only focusing on the whites its effecting? i said nothing about blacks/spics. also ive never voted i have no room to bitch about the election. bro you sound like 1 of these pussies who needs a safe place.

It's pretty bad, I see people nodded out in their cars everyday where I live. Glad I never messed with it, not sure there's much that can be done about it though

not triggered i'm tired of hearing mainstream snowflake trigger bitches like you trying to sound like martin luther king, when you really sound like brian griffin from family guy talking politics.

its terrible, i've dabbed a little into opiate use but not too much. its bad

Of course it's only a national emergency when it's spread to the whites, if it's only happening to a small percentage of what is already a small percentage of the total u.s population it's more like a "hot topic" or an "issue."

LMAO again i never said blacks/spics doing opioids less than whites i simply said the mainstream is deciding to focus on the whites its effecting. youre one of these pussy ass white people crying about MUH COUNTRY MUH FREEDOM yet you pay taxes you go to your 9 to 5 slave to this country just like every1 else who pays taxes. Go fuck your cousin under your confederate flag blanket to let your frustration out

check what i fucking said above, blacks and non hispanics are the second most effected by it you libtard

nobodies stealing your country whites are still the majority in MERICA. you just cant stand that white woman are getting with colored dudes so you are forced to inbreed. thats what whites like you are really mad about. all your cousins are your parents as well & when you finally get up the courage to leave to trailer park to go find you a white queen shes fucking jamal behind your back

you fucking cuck i like nearly as many black women as so not sure what this has to do with the opioid crisis but maybe you should go look in your mom's pill cabinent and take about 20 oxycodone and see where that gets you. goodbye

Well of course they are, there are so many more whites than minorities here. I'm not saying blacks doing more opioids years ago was unjustifiably lacking coverage, I'm saying that technically back then it wasn't a national emergency. How could it be if there are barely any actual people doing it?

More like a national gift. Let those redneck rustbelt inbreeds kill themselves off.

No these junky thugs are getting what they deserve.

i hope libtards like you get deported for being PC pieces of shit who think they are revolutionary for being white and standing up for blacks when you've secretly said and done racist things. go shove some more cnn up your ass with anderson cooper you faggot cuck

i presented the fact that mainstream america is focusing on whites who abuse opioids then you knowing im right decided to go full autist mode & try to attack because you know its fact that again mainstream america is only just now focusing on opioid abuse because its effecting whites. im sorry you tried to attack me because i challenged what you know about this topic

lmao im native american i hate all you motherfuckers black white spics asians all of you

it doesn't focus on how it effects whites but you surely ignore the fact that i stated that it effects more BLACKS and non hispanics than it does hispanics, meaning blacks and non hispanics are second in line for the most effected

and mainstream america is liberaly biased like you and the rest of your cuck army

so youre not wrong i do lots of racist shit but im not 1 of those self hating whites that shit amuses me when i see it

is it not fact that mainstream smerica is only focusing on the whites who abuse opioids? when its always been a problem for the other races?

btw stop saying cuck just say faggot the fact that you faggots stop using the word faggot shows whos actually PC here

ITT a bunch of triggered opioid addicts or fags who lost some dumbshit loved ones who couldn't control themselves

It's not an epidemic unless you can involuntarily catch it. This is just druggies being druggies. Just legalize the shit and invest the money you would spend on cops on doctors and rehabs.

The cuckening part 2.
Electric cuckaloo

nigger faggot faggot faggot
>not really, cuck has just become popularized srecently

i mean its technically legal they just don't legally possess it

so no intelligent dispute to the statement i made? lmao again remember who wanted to go attac mode first. hows that extra chromosome treating ya?

dont insult chromosomes
>they are sensitive, like liberals