I've seen someone hidding something, so i go take it.. but i cant identify wath it is.. any thougth ?

I've seen someone hidding something, so i go take it.. but i cant identify wath it is.. any thougth ?

Snort it faggot

Aquarium rocks

I'm experienced into drug, but i'l never take something i doesnt know

time stamp plz

Looks like moldy cannabis

it looks kinda like shitty opium that has been ground down and then wet to mold into nuggets

It's light brown with darker brown nuggets inside and its pretty hard

>08
Can it be brown heroine ?

that's what I thought

Fuck, i dont do heroine, i hoped it was brown MDMA

Yes this is black tar / acetate / homebake

it looks like rock candy

doesn't look like any drug I've ever taken

uranium.

It's hash you idiots. We smoke it all the time in Denmark. You break it into tiny pieces and smoke it.
>pic related

Its truffles.

Pinecone Pete's plunder he's gonna be mad at you OP.

It is héroïne, for sure.

Hash is not hard, hash is crumbly.

Exactely, but i made a comparaisons between my photo and brown heroine blocks on internet, its the same.

there are many different kinds of hash, some are crumbly and some are hard

Bro, i burn a small portion to smell, and it's defenetly chimical

Hash is fucking amazing

I know, im smoking ash sometimes, but i prefer weed instead

doesnt look crystalline so i dont think its mdma or any thing of that sort. definitely looks like heroin, do a google image search of brown heroin.

>43
I did, and its verry similar, so i guess its brown héroïne, meh, i dont like that kind of drug, better trhew it away

It looks like brown weed, probally jamaican. I had this weed before

>hash > oil
hash is underrated

if its weed then its old and moldy. My first thought was maybe it was nugs rolled in kief but it looks a lot more like what others are saying itt.

>09
For sure its heroine, i show a friend of me that kniw a bit about that shit, damn wath sould i do with it ?

Yeah youre right it cant be

Buy a testing kit, websites like dancesafe sell them for really cheap and you only need to use a very small amount. If it comes out as heroin then try it. It will be better than probably everything you've ever tried. Just don't do it all the time and don't let it interfere with the rest of your life. If you're experienced with drugs like you say you are then this shouldn't be an issue.

Mdma?

my exact thought. one of the uglier ones?

or mabe its meth

Sure, i'm experiencedcin drugs, but i dont have any interest for this one

PLS TAKE IT OUT THE BAG AND POST A PIC

Why has nobody commented on the fact that OP is a thieving nigger?