How the fuck does this guy even do basic things?

how the fuck does this guy even do basic things?

wouldn't having an arm-sized dong get in the way of things? I mean people can easily see you if you have a freakishly oversized penis like this through normal clothing.

looks like a fake penis attached over his real one

He's wearing a cockring and is probably twice his flaccid size. He wouldn't look much different than someone walking around with a cup on.

Looking at some weird fold in the skin near the base I'd say that is fake.

clearly a fake log nigga, there's a cord you can see.

Logs r black nigga

lol

its fake you dumb fuck. his real cock is twice that size

im not even gay and I want to stroke it just because its so fucking big

Sounds legit.

Why don't you suck that dick you GOD DAMN FAGGOT JEW NIIGGER LOVING FAT BASTARD

he's wearing a cock ring

Having a large penis can indeed get in the way...but it's worth it.

Yeah, it does look fake.

I'm glad that mine's not a shower, but a grower

I would seriously grease it up and stroke it for a while, just because.

When you have a dick like that, women will be happy to buy you groceries and go to class for you.

I dont think women give a fuck about dick size really. women are interested in money, power, etc. dick size is a plus but no where near as important as men believe

a dick like op is really actually disgusting. it was thought to be repulsive in ancient times.

Idk man. I dont have any of that and ive been with my woman for over a decade

do you have a big dick?

>I mean people can easily see you if you have a freakishly oversized penis like this through normal clothing.
strap it to your leg with duck tape

>strap it to your leg with duck tape

he could do some remodeling perhaps to help manage the sheer size of it

wtf? why would someone do that? it looks like a cross between squidward and a babboons face.

Yeah but does she suck on your cock eagerly any chance she gets? Or do you get the monthly scheduled starfish sex with a face that says " hurry up and finish"?

im curious to see what it looks like erect

>not tucking it behind a soft pair of panties

imagine this dude became a hot trap?

omg that would be amazing

he should become a hot bit with the world's biggest dick. she would be world famous

same here but im not sure he can get erect, is the main vein only on one side of his split penis??

i would fuck this so hard dont care if its gay
would let her fuck me too

Pretty disgusting dick to look at tbh.

Size matters ofc but there is such a thing as too big or too small.

That dick would destroy 95% of women you dumb fuck.

The only people he would be sleeping with is 60+ year old stretched out grannies.

I'm sure some gays could accomodate him, some dudes can take a whole arm up their ass

Sure but that faggots ass would have to be a hotdog in a hallway to anyone else.

>Pretty disgusting dick to look at tbh.

i would totally stroke that thing. not sure why im not gay

The vagina is wide enough to pass a newborn. And it's only getting wider since intelligent people with big heads and the brain power to understand quantum computers will be needed as the next evolutionary scale. So, I don't know what you were doing with your small dick in antiquity when you needed lots of zealots and terrorists to fight your wars, but you're going to need a bigger dick and more respect for women from now on.

>www.google.com
>bisexuality
>enter

if he was wearing a cock-ring - which is invisible, btw - wouldn't his dick be standing up?

>bisexuality

that sounds awesome you can fuck whatever you want

Why?

Fuck off to tumblr with your newage feminist cancer. It's pretty obvious that after childbirth a pussy feels 5x worse.

But nah my dick is 7.3 inches hard, how does it feel that some femfag has a bigger cock than you and gets more pussy & ass?

:]

>Why

bored with the standard penis shape. Granted like most DIY body mods this is a repulsive mutilation.

for stabbing morbidly obese nigger bitches on welfare

It's true that it feels worse...for a while. Not the same user, but these are just facts,m8.

Of course, if they have to split the cooch to the asshole, it's never gonna feel the same again. Most women that have this done never talk about it out of shame or embarrassment, but that's where the stereotype really comes from.

And my cock is about just as long. I'm pretty femme myself but also do pretty well. Why are you fixated on being better than other people? Is it maybe because you feel lesser a lot of the time? Why this tho?

That's digitally altered bro. Look at the tip while it's flopping around. Definitely altered.

I am a superior being, user. Why not point it out? I take pride in having the least amount of autism of any Sup Forums user since 2009.

>That's digitally altered bro. Look at the tip while it's flopping around. Definitely altered.

nah a dick of this size is possible.

are you that forskin mexican in america that wants to get neetbux cause his 'dick' makes it so he can't hold down a job?

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I'm saying this one is faked.

wat

>her

how do you even pee?

Sweet Jesus

>her

listen man theyre for FUN that's it
not sure if Id be taking a dick in my ass but id take a shower with her and mess around a bit wtf man youre a prude

>how do you even pee?

he's still got the urethra to the bladder, just come dribbling out in between the two shafts

Nice quads

there's this weirdo claiming he has the longest dick in the world but it's just him stretching his forskin for half a century and getting urethra infections and wrapping the whole thing up in socks. but he says it is impossible for him to get a job because it chafes against his legs and office jobs don't exist so the government should pay him

>but it's just him stre

wow dont care at all

its not just the width faggot, its also the length