Jeez that was literally physically painful to watch, what a piece of garbage

jeez that was literally physically painful to watch, what a piece of garbage

you werent strong enough to survive it

Still objectively better than x men 3

I just watched it and this literally makes Sup Forums wrong about every fucking summer blockbuster. But thanks I guess, for setting my expectations so low I enjoyed the shit out of this movie. Literally the only thing wrong with it was Sophie Turner's hairstyle in the showdown scenes, if they kept her earlier/later hairstyle it would have been perfect.

So, why don't you fucking faggots say what's wrong with this movie. Go ahead, I'll wait.

if Mystique ate a lot of pies and got really fat could she transmorph herself into a giant?

the acting was really, really bad for starters. i even had to laugh out loud at a few times. i mean this wasnt supposed to be a satire, right?

terrible cgi, terrible writing, fassbender and isaac wasted, jennifer lawrence in awful make up given another prominent role despite putting zero effort

jlaw was ok, sophie turner's acting was good and so was her accent, isaac was good if a bit gay, fassbender was good, it's a superhero movie not the goddamn godfather

storm was good, munn was good, nightcrawler was good, storm was good, xavier was good, quicksilver was goat

seriously, if you're this unable to enjoy yourselves, just end it

>Literally the only thing wrong with it was Sophie Turner
Full stop. There was nothing good about Sophie in this film. Maybe she had to put all effort into speaking american, but there wasn't a single line of dialogue she didn't deliver as a piece of wood.

Man, Magnetron just cannot catch a break

you have absolute shit taste

fuck off back to plebbit

you're objectively wrong

too bad you can't downvote me and tag me here huh? maybe you should fuck off to a place where you can do that

>sophie turner's acting was good and so was her accent,

Stopped reading there

funny cause the last line of that post is "just end it"

fuck you I liked it

Agreed

You said he was the savior of cape shit

Fassbender solid, Magneto story solid
Quicksilver set piece solid

Cgi was perfectly fine for me and I don't know why that was a complaint by anyone.

Everyone else in it was two dimensional and forgettable.

>a school for gifted youngsters comic book
>I should make movies about this school

if you know what I mean

>still watching xmen

Kek

Jlaw and turner are shit tier

i bet you loved Civil War

Go watch your DC flicks, pleb.

I'll never listen to Sup Forums or rottentomatoes ever again
>BvS was a disappointment, not the piece of shit everyone makes it out to be
>CW is the most solid mediocre movie there is, fuck the hype and easily impressed fanboys
>Apocalypse same as BvS
>Deadpool was just okay but since it did more right than wrongs everyone elevates it to top shit
haven't seen SS yet
but what a worthless year for capeshit

it's almost as if taste is subjective?

Could a Quicksilver movie be good? His scenes have been the best parts of the X-men movies he's been in but I don't know if it could be made work for a full movie.

in your case maybe. my taste, however, is objective, and this x-men flique sucked ass

Is it worse than BvS and CW?

>that opening credits sequence

Did they use early 00s software for that?

you just have shit taste

go back to Sup Forums you 14 year old

Couldn't we have even one X-men movie that didn't feature Wolverine?

I had strong flashbacks to the opening of Batman & Robin

It wasn't bad just disrespectful, Fox and Co. made two genre defining cape movies prior and then decided to haul out this schlock for no reason.

DoFP was nominated for a Academy for Christ sake (a technical one, alas)

also a few things that added to the disrespect;

jean going phoenix outta nowhere
that cgi during the shots of the destruction (those flying cargo containers looked like fucking mega blocks)
psylocke not tearing shit up or speaking
havocs silly death
charles not condeming erik for killing millions (of lets just re-build this house bro)

you rip on this movie but like...was the comic really written better? in a way that made more sense? Movies like this are supposed to be fun.
Was Furious 7....good? No.
but it WAS fucking unbelievable.