Hehehehehe

Who else is excited for GY!BE new album? What do you guys think on how it is going to be?

Well with their promotion, it comes off as a bunch of inane childish liberal horseshit so I don't know

>liberal
kys Sup Forumscuck

Leave your fucking politics at the front door, we discuss music here.

Isn't that what GYBE have always been though? Regardless of political stuff the music always ends up being pretty good.

kys

>Who is excited
me
>What do you guys think on how its going to be
Edgy and political. Trump gave them something to be pissed off about even though Trump and Obama are the same fucking shit.

It's OP here, ignore that fag. How do you think the album is going to be senpai?

>it's a Canadians complain about American politics because their own country is irrelevant episode

I know right, they always comes out breddy gud.

Asunder wasn't really that good tbqhfam

>Trump and Obama are the same fucking shit.
kek

Yep, that what makes me so excited about it. weee.

>How do you think the album is going to be senpai?
I have no idea, desu. I still didn't spoil myself by listening to trains/buildings. But I know that people on here were saying that the tracks are really good so I HOPE for the best.

Listen moar, senpai.

no u
I listened to it a couple of times when it was coming out but never really struck me

You might need to try listening to them, my first GY!BE track was Moya. It really is sad tho.

Efrim knows that Obama sucks. He said that he's the same shit as Bush.

Then gtfo, normie.

I'm pretty sure hes a left anarchist which is cool and all I guess because it means hes going to make some really upset post-rock.

They absolutly fucking are except one dislikes field workers and claims to know more about econ than the other.

really makes you think...

>Heathcare, housing and basic human rights

No.

Still good music

>No export to Israel
bump