I just did a hit-and-run on a hell angels member...

I just did a hit-and-run on a hell angels member, i didn't saw him it's my fault and i didn't stop afraid what he could do. It was 20min ago what shall i do? go to the police ?

is he kill?

no, he was not seriously injured

nothing of value was lost, you should probably get a reward.

did you flp him off while buringin rubber the fuck out of there?

i can get a reward also if he has my plate and find me

Stop lying. Post proof.

Did you shout "black power" out the window?

wat

If you go to cops, you are fucked. Where there are Angels, there are corrupt cops in they're pocket. Their charter won't operate in that area otherwise. That said, you better hope the accident didn't occur in a densely populated area where there may have been cameras, because said corrupt cops will give that information to the victim Angel and they will find you.

pics or it never happened

Don't worry about it user. Hells Angels areva bunch of pussies.

Your Welcome the Pagans

81 monitoring here.. calling bullshit though

what proof do you need you retard? how is that relevant? i dont give a flyin fuck if you believe you piece of shit i just want to know what you would do

Live to ride
Ride to live

Current prospect here. Can vouch for this. Must be another one of me, a full patch wouldn't share this info. I on the other hand already want out.

Post pic of the bumper of the car where you hit the guy

What charter?

Bandidos LA Charter member here. If you need some help, we got you, ese.

what state

why?

Wow. That must have been a very stressful situation. Long term stress can cause a multitude of problems with your colon, particularly abdominal pain or diarrhea. Take Xifaxan for quick relief!

it was on the left side hand has nothing i barely touched him.

Too much drug involvement. Most full patches have already done time, I'm not looking to go in just to gain that respect. My charter is pretty big into Amphetamines.

CA, San fran

What speed were u doing? And did you break in the slightest afterwards?

aka you're a lying faggot, and should go back to choking on cocks.

where in the city. I'm in there too.

What did you think it was going to be like? Them selling fucking roses on the street?

north, im not gonna tell you more

Not a prospect, or a member for that matter. Drug Suppression unit. Also if you want out, turn yourself in along with any crimes you may have committed and turn to witness protection for a reduced/no sentence charges and cooperate with law enforcement to stay away from the penitentiary. Regardless of what you see on TV, an MC isn't going to invest time, money, and ammo to fight/pay off Law Enforcement to find you and kill you. If anything, you'd make it harder for your charter to recruit by developing that reputation of untrustworthy prospects. The charter could die out and move.

No and I know it sounds dumb, I just grew up around MC's. My dad was in a local club, nothing big. I always loved to ride, I knew Angels were notorious for organized crime, I just didn't think it was this bad.

Yea but with the law in their pocket, whats the use in even trying. It isn't as simple as leaving town because of how locked down a prospect is. Of course they expect us to be afraid, but they expect loyalty through fear.

Dont snitch like fuckboy above you said, just leave. Learn to sail, bikes dont go on the water. get a boat, sail the world.

Well if you show them that you aint afriad, would they not respect that, tell them to take a hike. Dont be such a coward.

You do you man, its just a slippery slope is all. HA isn't going to let you just slide by without proving your loyalty, and they will pressure you to do things that will catch up with you in time.

if he was fully patched, I would destroy the car and pray to god he doesn't remember the plates. Enjoy 6 months of sleepless nights. If nothing happens after that you're home free.

OP

Did it happen on the 101 near Potero Hill/Dogpatch?

fuckers you not helping me in nothing i'm going to the police, by taxi.

RIP

Does anyone have any experience with the big belly hawgs? Are they just a bunch of faggits?

what if yes? anyway i dont care im going to the police with my father and uncle it was an accident

Do you guys fuck each other's wives?

Fuck, I'll give you my address. 77 Maiden Lane, its an office right near downtown. Come at me bro.

Kek

Well fuck you if it is because now I'm going to be late for work in downtown you piece of shit. If I see a hells angel on the road I'm going to show them my screen cap of this thread.

Pagans MC ain't no joke.

????? wtf ? why i would go to meet you ?

He has a point though, and I don't look at it as snitching. I just got in too deep, way in over my head.
Tell the MC to go fuck itself if they don't like me having a chauvinistic sense of pride for being a prospect? Great Idea.
I know I think I just need to ride it out a bit longer and develop a good reputation, maybe get patched in and wait for new prospects before going to the feds so I don't seem so guilty.
Sounds like a children's toy line
Some of the more mellow full patch members will tell you to avoid committmend as a prospect because, yes, they will target you and try and sleep with whatever women you sleep with that could be exploited by the charter. Prostitution does take a small role in my charter as well. I am single for this reason, but I still sleep around.

>go to the police ?

Naw, you'll be beaten to death in a couple hours, anyway.

Every been to the hell's angel's clubhouse in Dogpatch? Its the branch that Janis Joplin visited.

>yes, they will target you and try and sleep with whatever women you sleep with

Did you know that prior to joining? Fuck man, what is so enticing about throwing everythign away to join some fucking motercycle club.

so I could kick your ass.

Go back and finish the job, faggot.

No, there was alot I didn't know. I thought the MC had more legitimacy in the way they operate and do business but it really is mostly in drugs, sex, and a lot of racketeering. Maybe it is just my charter.

are you crazy? i will report the accident and why i ran. do you think the hh guy went to the police? i dont think so, same my uncles and parents said.

fuck off you piece of shit you aint kick any ass

You're gonna get your ass kicked anyways might aswell go

If you gotta ask you wouldn't get what's so bad ass about the mc world. It's not fuckin easy to join, after all it ain't a choir club. Yeah, there is good, bad and ugly but you meet so many great guys. Not everyone gets caught up with the law. Is it a possibility, sure it is but if you get caught up like that you're doing it all wrong.
@prospect if it aint what you thought it'd be turn your shit in pay your fine and get ready for a bunch of fuckin spare time.

>I hit someone with my car
>There's no proof of it
Were you going like 2 mph, lying faggot?

Go offer to suck his cock. The rule is if you swallow there's no foul.

except beta fags like you

You should reach out to black and brown to establish a pipeline and protection, brother.

Hesse proved your gang is a bunch of pussies, ese.

So what? The H.A aren't shit anymore ever since they started murdering children. Just a bunch of stupid biker thugs.

Sup BB in LA.

They wont let this slide OP

since everyone knows what the hells angels are like, why would you expect anything different?
I like motorcycles, I don't feel the need to be in a gang.
I can be friends with other people who like motorcycles
I still don't need to be in a gang.

Go back and finish him off.
Fuck biker trash.

It's not a gang you idiot. It's a motorcycle club!

this is why we cant have nice things

Stfu. That's the same as all the stupid anons on this board saying it's not gay to fap to traps. It is what it is stop trying to make yourself feel any better you fucking piece of shit

Put on a suicide west, go to the local chapter, try to solve the problem. If it goes well you made new friends, if it goes bad take everyone with you

Don't need to feel better. I know what it is. Your the idiot from the outside looking in and can only fuckin guess what it's about. All you know is what the biased media tells your dumb ass. I bet you think the earth is flat too you faggot.

no it isn't, that's the one thing it isn't. stopped being that decades ago.
its a gang that rides motorcycles.
in fact they rarely even give a shit about bikes, stealing them to sell.
theyre more concerned about being in a gang

that's a fucking tv show, that's not how they really act, wow......also, check

Better call your mom