You can have her for one night with no limits

>you can have her for one night with no limits

What would you do with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLqmVt6v3UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stamp on her head until it caves

Send her home early and jerk off by myself.

0/10.

Pretty much everything involving ass and feet.

I'd listen to both of her monologues. one regular, and one vaginal.

If she has daughters between the ages of 6 and 11 I'd let the axe wound clean up after us.

talk about our feelings, ive always had bad luck talking to girls so a whole night of chilling with one would help my confidence alot i imagine

other than that i might get her to give me a handjob while i watch something on xideos i guess

>dinner
>movie
>talk about her interests
>tell her beautiful and very smart
>grown up hug if she seems into it
>play improv music for/with her, again, if she seems into it

I have a bad crush on her and would honestly just want to spoil her and make her feel like the raddest girl around.
>hit it from the back
>all in the hips

probably ask her about Bob's burgers and some of her other projects

I would just use her to learn as much as I could about voice acting and the industry and maybe if I don't rape her or maim her like everybody else ITT she'll give a small role so I can pay my bills on time for once

I used to not like her, due to the whole butter face, but she's charming in like everything shes in. I'd wife this woman.

Beg for more Gravity Falls

>butter face
Naw, man. SHe just doesn'[t meet the generally agreed upon beauty standards. She's got an interesting look and it works for her. I honestly think she's a 10 in looks and what I can make of her personality.

Buy her a chin

/thread

>prepare delicious meal of whatever her favorite dishes are
>be prepared for whatever movies, tv shows or other entertainment she might want to view
>if she indicates early that she doesn't have a preference romantic comedies will be the go to
>lots of alcohol and drugs available but only if she wants
>stimulating conversation and unending, undivided attention
>dim lights, get romantic
>love her tenderly
>if she doesn't give explicit consent in writing blow the cunt's brains out

Pay her to leave

i'd make her poo on the table, then eat it in the loop

Sell her to the highest bidder

Starting bid $10

>>inb4 taco belle

I would drive to her place and pick her up and then drive us both back to my place.
In preparation for her arrival i will have cleaned the whole place to within an i ch of its life and gotten new sofa covers for the furniture so they match.
I will have also bought the i gredients for an elaborate and healthy/ tasty/vegan meal for us both.
I would thwn set the table romantically and begin cooking while talking and joking with her about life our individual pasts etc.
Once the dinner is done cooking i will set the plates withthe food elaboratly to really show off my chef skills.
I would seat her at the tabe getting her chsir like a gentleman and then proceed to set our food in front of us.
Once i sit down my whole personality will change. I will become aloof and uncaring and un emotional. I will not give a single fuck about anything and simply raise an eyebrow at her whenever she speaks, giving her a look of absentminded distaste as i would a cat turd on my clean sofa.
As soon as she picks up her fork i throw the tablecloth over the food bundling it all up dishes food silverware drinks and all, pick it up carry it to the trash and dump it all in.
I would then exit my appartment not bothering to lock the door and i woukd get in my car and drive off to the nearest pup and order a burger snd fries with a tall tankard of beer.
And not a single fuck would be given by me.

literally who

Marry and keep her forever.

make her wear the bunny ears, how is this even a question?

put her back in the oven

kek
This

she's adorable and has an amazing rack, i don't get you fags

yyes mate

Make her call me Dipper and say "Oh, beans!" when she cums

bend her over my kitchen table and stick my dick up her ass, which is what I was planning to do with my girlfriend anyway in about 30 min...

Chelsea Clinton is not my type.

Probably ask her shitloads of questions about Jemaine Clement. I love him (no homo)

Get her high on meth then I would make her eat out her mother. Then we would go to church and confess our sins. We would end the night by me and the priest tag teaming her while her mom records it on her iphone.

give her a bucket, mop, and other cleaning supplies and make her clean my house from top to bottom. might even make her cut my grass and wash my truck.

find out if she has any friends that aren't ugly as fuck and just as annoying.

wow, meth sounds like fun

Respect the fact that she's a married woman, and treat her like a human being.

Duct tape her damn mouth shut. God I can't stand her fucking voice.

Truth

>feet

kristin schaal makes you massage her feet in front of all your work friends.

your pee pee is now diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLqmVt6v3UA

make her binge watch anime with me and every time i make snacks when i come back i will do the penis on the shoulder prank. imagine making some hot pockets and when she's least expecting "hot pockets!" with a penis on the shoulder. for the rest of her life she would fear penises while watching tv or eating snacks.

Well that's one way to do it.

I bet her pussy tastes like peaches

Bruce Jenner is still a guy why do you call him a her, Age does not change gender.