Implying Brexit will solve anything

Implying Brexit will solve anything.
>Vote in: Sit back and watch the hilarity unfold as Britain self destructs.
>Vote out: Buy us a few more decades before the eventual colonisation by Pakistan.

I'm gonna go with apathy on this one boys, either way the country votes, we're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a defeatist

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Britain will be great again

Beautiful desu senpai

There is still hope

If there is really anyone unironically believing Brexit will happen, please kill yourself RIGHT NOW

The Brexit referendum isn't even fucking binding lmao
>"muh we will show them in next election"
>"muh if they ignore the referendum we will riot"

Just accept you are sheeps. There is no way out of this.

Britain and America are ultraconservative shitholes that refuse to adapt to the modern world because all their glory took place in an era that doesn't exist anymore.

I'm past caring 2bh, if it goes to shit in my lifetime I'll just move.

Not at all.

I'm the last year, the former and non voters are now into politics (again)

These former voters were the ones who gave up voting after Blair fucked them over. These are the baby boomer.voters who thought we were finished. Problem is, they were wrong. We were (and still are) fucked, not finished.

Finished is what Germany and Sweden are. And Germany and Sweden is whats redpilled the former voter and got them into politics again. They seem to have a thing for UKIP.

We also have young white working class football thug and chav types who have gone socially right wing recently. They pretty much represent your average Brit male.

So there you have it. All parties are involved, though "social centrism" is dying out.

Its like the "evil anglo" meme which kept on getting posted by that turk got old so now a swiss autist comes along and starts making the same post every brexit thread.

so vote out and enjoy the rest of your days knowing you might actually die before society truly crumbles.

It's a paid shill.

I know. But even then, there has to be something mentally wrong with you if you are able to sit all day and keep on posting the exact same thing. I certainly wouldnt have the patience for it.

I'm voting to stay in just for the inevitable Islamic revolution.

I want every degenerate leftist bitch in this country to experience sharia law in all it's barbarity.

rasheed

Even though all the things happening right now in Europe, you still believe Brexit will happen. That's some serious autism there.

It's just funny to see these Britcucks parroting the same shit again and again, hoping their dream will come true. 23 June will be glorious.

Hello Dutchfag conspiracy theorist.
>inb4 photoshopped fake pictures

How is your TTIP referendum going? Got the 600'000 signatures already?

>he doesn't want karma to fuck the leftists

Oh wait, you're probably a fag. That's why Islam scares you so much? Only degenerates will be punished under the inevitable Islamic revolution.

stop being so dramatic, the paki problem isn't even that bad minus a few shitholes. our population is too high for pakis to even compete with it

>Sowing the seeds of dissent

A pox upon your family

Easy there Shlomo

You again.

He'll mention his "powerful network" again soon, he's a gobshite

Oh look, a jew

Britain will never be great again as long as shitheads like this are representing it

Literally everyone important or powerful supports Stay.

The fact that you are trying so hard to make yourself believe it will happen is hilarious.

Already awaint your execuses when the majority voted Stay. Somehow you will find a way to pain it as a win.
>"muh if we don't leave, we will destroy EU from inside!! we win!!!"
>"muh next election I will personally show them my middle finger!!"

So? Either way, eithwr Britiain fixes itself alone or destroys itself and begins rebuilding, either way leaving will speed it up. Instead of a slow descent into hell via EU.

>blah blah blah blah blah

Annnd here we go

tl;dr literally a shill

What makes me a shill? That I am not parroting your retarded opinion? That I am not believing UK will return to glorious days ruling the oceans?

He's a typical out voter

>That I am not believing UK will return to glorious days ruling the oceans?
That's all you go on about YOU'RE stuck in the past

You pride yourself on being non-EU and "one of the most democratic nations" yet love nothing more than to shoot down the hopes of others, you really are worth less than the shite on my shoes.

You're a dissenter and you do it for free, you're shite.

>Good for you. But please remember my words.
>Our network has more power than the people.

Fuck off

Look at all these Brexit Out shills. Trying to bring false hope to innocent people.

Instead of living in your own meme world of the strong UK world power, try getting a job.
>"muh immigrants are taking my job"
top kek

>Vote out: Set out on the road to recovery with hope ahead of us.
>Vote in: Abandon what's left of the country.

I agree that leaving will not solve much at all but not doing so dooms us.

You're a fucking bore

The fact is "they're" different people, YOU spout the same shite each day

Get a life

If you believe even for a single second that the vote won't be rigged, then you're clearly delusional.
Either rigged or predated by a massive propaganda campaign.

Your PM want you to stay.
Obama want you to stay.
The EU want you to stay.
The Jews want you to stay.
You can't win this one Albion

You guys are delusional if you think you will exit europe.
And we know that, we experienced it first hand....

Brexit passing and then Trump getting elected will be the first chinks in the armor of globalism and PC culture

as soon as people understand that it's socially acceptable to voice their latent right-wing beliefs we're going to see a large shift in europe politics

Pakis > poo-in-the-loos

Islam is good for Britain and is totally compatible with traditional British values. As long as they recognize the Queen, who cares? Muslims hate feminism and degeneracy.

DELET THIS

Someone fucking get a kickstarter going to have Nigel read Rivers of blood

>YOU spout the same shite each day
That's Sup Forums in a nutshell. The same threads and posts every day, fucking retard

Look, the outcome is clear. You can cry like a baby as much as you want. You might be cool here as far as keyboard warrior standards go. In reality though, you are no one.

t.Muhammad Ahmedi