I don't believe human emotion is explainable with science alone

i don't believe human emotion is explainable with science alone

Ok, you're wrong

science doesn't care about your opinion.

i don't think so

Don't you think that emotions play some evolutionary role?

>anger

gives you strength to overcome challenge

>love

motivation to propogate species, care for children

>fear

keeps you safe from danger

etc..

just spitballing here, feel free to tell me why i'm wrong

Well yea but it's all chemicals

Next you'll try and tell me there's a god, right?

what if the emotions ive felt are nowhere near typical

You're a moron. As someone who natural emotion doesn't come to 'naturally', i can tell you first hand to fuck off.

I can't count the times i wished that i could actually 'connect' with people on an emotional level, if you're trying to tell me that emotions are tied to some otherworldly bullshit, you're dead wrong.

I shit on your reasoning and laugh at your stupidity. We are nothing but organic machines. A heap of biological processes resulting in this bullshit we call life.

FUCK YOU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOIGN THROUGH RIGHT NOW.

i don't think that necessarily, but i don't think it's the type of god that modern religions worship

Basically a fact if you read psychology.
Will it one day however, now that is more interesting.

science can explain chemical reactions

you are not special. when you grow up a little, and have a little more perspective from experience, this will be easier to understand.

Neurochemistry is a highly advanced field so I suppose it makes sense its above your understanding. Also, it doesn't matter if it makes sense to you, what matters is how you feel.

all your argument is is that you're a lonely, sad being
i know what it's like, but the connections i have made, the emotions ive felt toward those people, they aren't anything that could be explained chemically, i assure you

Then you have a different balance of chemicals in your brain and your neurons have different physical properties. Not some mystic bullshit

At this current time we can not explain emotions fully with science. Then again it is a new field so that is not strange.Will it one day. Probably.

Yes we can. Neurochemistry.

See, you miss the point entirely, because you're fucking stupid.

There are people that are born that simply aren't 'neruotypical'. Your argument can go fuck itself.

These people are as just as natural as you, yet they may as well be a different species when it comes to social interaction. I'd also like to point out that people that aren't neurotypical do actually try, they want want they see other people have, families, love. It's like claiming a legless man is a failure at walking because he didn't try.

All i'm saying is that if you're trying to inject your religious retardation into biology, you're fucking beat, you're a laughing stock. Don't even try and claim intelligent design.

A very underdeveloped field ATM. We can assume and we definitely have a basic understanding about these things. But as op said it can not be fully explained with science. Read a course in psychology and this is one of the first things they will tell you.

don't remember claiming anything having to do with religion

thank you

oh i see.

so psychology is actually psuedo-science.

you get to make up bullshit in your hugbox, and then gladhand with other idiots and come to a group consensus on nonsense.

how convenient.

Social psychology has more lenient ways to test if things are correct. A regular science test needs to have a 0.00001% (Or something like that). While social psychology can be up to 5 - 10% depending on the type of study. Therefor you should only trust social psychologist when they bring together a bunch of studies.

But we are still talking Biological psychology which if you knew anything about psychology you would know is a very new field.

>biological psychology
>would be able to explain the actions of different races

sounds dangerous and sexy

It's humbling how something as deceptively simple as gravity (primum mobile) can make us cry 14 billions later.

I'm sure it can, but I don't think it matters.
You could outline the exact mechanics how your skin gets burnt and how you feel the pain and no one would care, but do that to an emotion and suddenly everyone is losing their minds.