How talented was Michael Jackson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was 3 talents

I heard he raped kids

Quincy was the real genius

Did Quincy come up with the song concepts or produce the instrumentals?

I heard it was never proven in a court of law. Not defending such actions by any stretch of imagination.

He produced and I imagine played a big role in the arrangements too. MJ didn't write that much on his early albums either.

MJ wrote many hits. He was a powerhouse in all aspects. Singing, dancing, writing.

Almost not even quantifiable. They don't make artists like that any longer.

Not very, decent singer and weird dancer but couldn't actually play instruments or write songs.

>weird dancer
Come one now

greatest performer of all time, if anything. not greatest musician because couldn't play instrument

it was never proven, sony concocted this rumor about him when he began to speak out about their mistreatment of him as an artist. they saw that as him trying to tear credibility away from the company, and used the fact that he had the neverland ranch and was close with the families of certain child actors to paint him as a child molester. it's actually sad that "child rapist" is one of the general modern views of one of the greatest artists ever, all because of truths he told about his label.

False narrative made up by the jews. Next.

He would compose most of his songs in his head.

SAY YOU WANNA BE STARTIN SOOOOOMETHIN

gay nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o

HE'S BAD

AND HE'S DEAD AND I'M GLAD

HE'S DEAD AND TO ME IT AIN'T THAT FUCKIN SAD

They don't call him the King of Pop for nothing

>Michael Jackson was totally a ped-
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

who the hell is this faggot?

he's almost like a more autistic Styx

This.
Also this.

As with all great pop artists, his major talent was working with the right people.

>greatest performer
>not springsteen
kek