Ok asshole of the internet ... Ain't been on here in 9 years but my ex boss just fucked me out of 780$

Ok asshole of the internet ... Ain't been on here in 9 years but my ex boss just fucked me out of 780$...
So I'm going to ruin his company ....

I don't need any " order pizzas" and I'm not looking for an army

I need an auto dialer something that will ring a 3 line business phone off the hook from 6am to midnight 7 days a week

What ya got ?

Too fucking retarded to figure out how Google works, eh OP?

Eh a Google search on " call flooder " or auto dialer... Pretty much just returns garbage ... I figured the next level autism on here probably has a program just for this occasion

what happened?

Excuse me, are you looking for weaponised autism?

I might be. .... I need seal team aspi

Bravo copy
Alpha, Delta, Romeo, Charlie.
Be advised, enemies on standby.
Good luck soldier.

underated thread

Does he count as a newfag, or an oldfag? both?

So I was terminated
>Calls to ask to send hours
I send my hours and talk of my belongings left in the truck
>Says he will pay ,conferms hours says he will mail me my belongings
* Last Friday only receive 800$ ( total was 1600 owed)
I ask about it he is being I dick , so I out dick him
> He agrees to ship my things and pay me this Friday
* My things get here yesterday ( I was supposed to be a cb radio , gps, and 2 checks for 100$ ) *attached pic was what was in the box
I called him he ignored me so I called the police for theft
* This morning *
I wake up to an overdraft alert check my account and no money even worse negative money
* Call and text all day with no answer *

So that's pretty much it

I might use Asterisk dot org for this.
It's not a plug-and-play DOS for the phone though. You need to weaponize it yourself.

In theory, that is.

Both ... Neither .... I don't know ...been Dorking around since 06 ... But ya know adulting

"weaponized autism" just might be the greatest thing I've read all month

Fuck off

So you've made a police report, do not have possession of the items, and have money missing?

You don't need an army or some bullshit to fuck him up. You go to small claims court, file against him, get your shit back (or the value thereof) and get your backpay plus a bit extra, then you go and have the theft investigated.

It'll take a year or two for it all to go together but he'll end up in shit with no risk to you.

You fucking dumbass. Just file a claim with the labor board. It's a HUGE pain in the ass for employers, and a few thousand in lawyer's fees. Depending on labor laws in your state, you stand to get your back pay plus waiting time penalties.

You want to make some funny phone calls? Har har. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Already am ... I have contacted just about anyone who listens .... But in the meantime I'm gonna be a dick ... ( Because he'll hath no fury like a retard with no money)

Also it's not funny phone calls it's jamming A phone for 8+ hours a day if they can't be reached they can't work ...

And then they have no money, shut down, shit gets repossessed, file bankruptcy, and you get fuck all at the end.

Yep... that's some good dicking, dick.

I'm a driver, sugar in gas tank/nails under tires. Cut your losses and take to small claims court, write down now the companies you shipped to, so the logs proved you did work.

Fuel tank**

save it , it's all yours my friend.