A normal day in the land of the etermal Anglo

Explain this Anglo!

Bus in Birmingham.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7875457.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Dutch fags are't eternal Anglos also
Ever wondered why so many of you have English names?

Meanwhile in London.

>pic related.

Exploding blessings.

Know your history m8

English language originated from the Frisian language. That is Germanic you dumb anglo.

because birmingham is 90% mudslimes at this point. most of the cities are

It is public transportation, that shiit does not belong there.

Does it look like an official advert to you?

omg this is fucking hilarious

It already should have been taken down!

why is nobody doing annything why the fuck is this allowed??

Not that many anglo's being triggered.

If shit like this keep getting allowed we really deserve to disappear

why should we be mad at our state religion, good initiative inshallah

>Wake up
>Birmingham is still in the same universe as me

So that's why ireland is the best europoor country

>tfw us Irish used to own Birmingham until the Brits let the Pakis and Jamaicans in

Death to Islam. Death to the UK.

Seen this a couple of days ago on the way to work

They are being overrun and nobody gives a shit. They are truly lost.

>he who played chess is like one who dyed his hands with the blood and flesh of the swine

fucking what?
i get the pig stuff, but whats wrong with chess?

What's funny is that the swamplands has the second highest % of Muslims in western Europe after France but Sup Forums completely ignores this fact because they are so irrelevant.

That's the spirit, right there!

Birmingham is a dump

Muhammad sucked ass at chess so he got butthurt and banned it.

>Is this real?

Please, just make it stop.

If anybody in the UK has anything resembling a spine there should be buses with
>Jesus Christ
>The light of life
>Teacher of truth
>A blessing for the believers
Within the week.
IF they try to say you're being racist that will be the easiest evidence ever that your government is anti-christian

t. atheist

Catch up burger

>You have to go back!

Express is so based

really?

>Explain this Anglo!
It's an advert someone paid for? You could have one for Jesus if you wanted

tbf litter is grim and people who litter should be shot

My point is that everything except for the first line of this ad is exactly the same and applies to both of the respective religions.
With the lord's prayer I'm sure lefties pigeon holed the fuck out of it with "b-but that's totally different!!" even though it's not.
If you guys made a slogan that is literally exactly the same except one if their god and the other is yours then it will be 100% cut and dry.

but still, that's fucking bullshit.

>If anybody in the UK has anything resembling a spine

This is very hard to believe?This is sweden-tier cuckoldry.

Wew

that priest is a fucking retard
ANYONE who doesn't accept Jesus Christ into his life and loves the Christian God with all his heart will go to hell, even ignorant eskimos

Jesus UK.... Get over yourself for fuck sake

Daily reminder Germany is so chucked that they literally jailed a poet for making fun of Erdogan because Erdogan demanded it

That shit is tapped on the bus, looks more like a group of muslims probably threatened to have this sign put up.

Why bully Netherlands? I thought we were friends.

>People actually feared this nation at one time

>smug_hairy.jpg

Hope the poor guy pays for hair-restoration so he doesn't end up like his poor brother

wrong, he was never jailed
you can easily make the case for how cucked Germany is without having to lie

>implying all mosques, muslim adverts and imams aren't funded by Saudi millionaires

You don't know how deep the rabbit hole is Dutchman

you just just accept islam bro

inshallah

Northern Ireland. Bogtrotterstan is cucked af desu family

Feeding the anger!

>Birmingham

I think you answered your own question there. Birmingham is full of Pakis. I believe up to 45% of the population are curry scrumpers.

Not really m8, English is heavily influenced by the indigenous peoples of the isles, it's not simply a development of Frisian.

white liberals fucking my former country to hell

>Jan Böhmermann faces up to five years in prison under the controversial law

My mistake, Merkel immediately promised to prosecute him, which will result in his being jailed if successful.

Viele Entschuldigungen for triggering your Teutonic autism

>it's ok, only our biggest, once proud cities are no longer British, lol who cares?

I'll never understand this tiny-dick, self-hating cuckold mentality.

English is a West Germanic language.

English has developed over the course of more than 1,400 years. The earliest forms of English, a set of Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Great Britain by Anglo-Saxon settlers in the fifth century, are called Old English.

but if no one knew in the first place, who cares?

Fucking this, I can't stand it. Ruins everywhere.

1. When did I say I was Mexican or had any Mexican friends
2. Why are you putting words in my mouth
3. White or not, Spaniards are not mexicans, that's like saying Irish people are black because a few of them fucked niggers and created a new mixed race
4. You guys argue like retards. Act American and argue like a human

me neither, but Brits are the worst of all cuckolds

It's officially considered a germanic language, but obviously there are a lot of Norman French and Latin loanwords and influences

Having studied both German and chaucer in middle English, I can say that the two languages were much more similar in the past. Sentence structure and conjugation were almost identical in the middle ages, and the two languages only really began to diverge in earnest during the late Renaissance.

Dutch has a lot of similarities to both German and English on paper but dat fuckin accent doe

Wew lads you are on par with sweden here in the cuck contest!

I've heard some retarded ass conspiracy theories on /poil/ but goddamn.
You think it's more likely that someone randomly threatened a bus driver to put a sign up rather than it being an advert, or on a privately hired bus, really?

Bus is a London bus mate, that isn't Birmingham. Also those particular buses are decomissioned now so this picture is a few years old.

t. Sadiq Khan

He may be wrong about that but I'd bet you a hundred GBP that you wouldn't be allowed to put a new testament verse on a bus

I don't know about the reasons, but it's definitely real that lots of Islamic clerics and "scholars" issue edicts against chess. They're the same with music (except chanting and singing verses from the Quran) and kite-flying and whatnot. Basically Islam hates fun.

>Taking this verse literally
It's supposed to mean Satan is that close to your brain. Nice to see that anti-Muslims are just as autistic online as they are in real life. Stay mad, your nation will be Islamic soon.

lol, aint is obvious the things taped on the bus by some random muslim trolls?

>Sand nigger gets angry about people making fun of his shitskin superstitions: threatens us with Islamic conquest
>Not an autist

Pick one, sand rat, and get out of Western lands pls.

And nobody in UK dared to mention that the 3 cinema chains that banned the lords prayer from brodcasting in their nationwide theaters were owned by Jewish families.

Islam hates progress.

Why would they? As long as the Jewish blue-pill is serving sand-nigger interests, everyone couldn't be happier.

The only get mad when Jews bomb Palestine or some shit.

Nation of cucks.

What the fuck UK?

You used to be good. Now you're literally Sweden tier.

As an agnostic, I find this fucking infuriating. The Lord's Prayer was in a cinema advert for Christian charity, played over scenes of Syria, aiming at raising funds to relieve civilians over there.

Now we have a Muslim mayor, suddenly THIS shit gets greenlighted? Disgusting. I'd rather have a large Anglican majority country than 5% muslims.

Holy shit. This is bad.

>shitskins have brains
KEK

Never going to happen. You better enjoy your last decades of existence.

read my post nobody in UK would dare to say a peep about it.

kek

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7875457.stm
Literally nothing to stop you m8

>inb4 psalms is OT and doesn't count

Like I said, UKucks don't give a shit about muh Jewish conspiracy, they only hate Jews when sand-nigglets get bombed.

They truly are a cucked race.

70 procent who convert leave islam. faggot

not whne they have 10 kids each

We'll just have to kill the kids while we're at it. I won't feel bad, killing kids doesn't require bullets, just a solid brick wall.

you will

I'm leaving for Asia as soon as I finish school

sauce?

Bongs.

It is in the picture.

No. Fucking. Way.
I want off of this wild ride.

where did everyone go?

white flight.