Don't smoke weed anymore for months

>don't smoke weed anymore for months

I live in a bed-and-breakfast and I just realised that I don't have a lighter to even smoke this bit of weed that someone give me,

If I eat that amount of weed well it even get me stoned at all?

I am a fairly skinny 6 foot tall male.

Grind it up, sprinkle it onto peanut butter or nutella on grahm crackers, wrap in tinfoil, put in oven for 15 mins

What and burn some of the thx out, no thanks

Besides I'm in a bomb I don't have an oven mate

you left out the decarbing part

its easier to just buy a lighter and smoke it

THC*

Also don't have a grinder as I don't smoke

Eating weed doesn't got you high dumbass. Also what that other user suggested won't burn out thc idiot

Since when was edibles a figment of my imagination?

maybe, but you would have to put a small amount of butter in a frying pan on the lowest heat your stove can do and then shred the weed into the butter. After about 10 minutes put the butter on toast and eat that. The fat will extract it and turn it into edible for your body to process.

Edibles only work because the weed is turned into thc butter. You think edibles are made by just throwing nugs into brownie batter or something?

Just get some matches or buy a lighter OP. They're like 2 bucks ffs

He means just eating buds. THC needs to be extracted... Fats, oils, alcohol, butane, etc... Basically non-polar or slightly polar solvents

Don't just eat straight bud, that's stupid. Eating it will not get you high unless you make butter or oil out of it which is not worth it with that amount. Just make a homemade pipe (you can literally make a pipe out of fucking anything, if you don't know how then i dunno what the fuck to tell you) just buy a fuckin lighter, unless you're under 18 or just that broke. In which case, look for kitchen matches or a barbecue lighter. I figure you aren't gonna smoke inside cause it's a b&b, but if you get alone time and have enough time to cover up the smell, then hot knife it.

That's not that much bud. Even if you prepared it the correct way, eating it probably wouldn't be that great.

It looks decent tho, you should find a lighter and smoke it.

To add on to that if you haven't smoked in months that will get you high, even if it's shitty it'll get you high.

obvious troll is obvious.

Na it's too late to get a lighter

>iphone
>drugs
Ah, liberals.
Retarded substance abusers.

Snort it

>that disgusting phone case
>living in a b&b
>unable to buy a fucking lighter
So this is what happens when you get addicted to weed. Sad.

Do you think that would work in a microwave if I just nuked the butter to boiling point and then after that put the weed in a covered bowl or something?

Will have to do it tomorrow as can only use microwave between 6 and 8 at night and it's 1:00 in the morning here right now

You would need to bake it in the oven to make the chemical reaction that gets you THC. Eating raw weed will have no effect.

Honestly this is something you can easily google rather than asking here. But if you are too stupid to use google, its your own fault for being tricked and lied to by abunch of retards.

>too late to get a lighter
underage b8 detected. How do you have a curfew on when you can get a lighter, it's a fucking lighter, they sell them everywhere. If you are too lazy to buy one, do what I told you and look around the kitchen for some fuckin matches or a barbecue lighter you silly bitch.

It's pussy pink

What's wrong with staying in a bomb for a while?

And I don't smoke and can't buy one coz it's anus in the morning

Wow, you lack motivation.

Yea I think I may just smoke it tomorrow

And tips on not getting paranoid?

>Doesn't smoke weed. Friend gave them a tiny amount of weed.

>FUCKING LIBTARD DRUG ABUSER

ayyy

not that user, but there are a lot of places that dont have 24/7 gas stations you sheltered retard.

Yea honestly I might just smoke it tomorrow

Any tips on not getting paranoid when I'm stoned tomorrow?

This guy is right you jackasses, the weed is decarboxylated in the oven. It's just a simpler 1-step alternative to an otherwise tedious process of extraction and baking. Can be done with .1 grams or 10 ounces. Google "weed firecrackers" it's very effective.

Dont smoke all of that. Just half, give it 15-20 minutes then the rest if you feel like you can handle it. Your tolerance is going to be very low since you dont regularly smoke.

you seriously cannot make fire?

Pic very much related, although it should be mixed together more.

What does being sheltered have to do with 24/7 gas stations, it's not my fault you are in the middle of bumblefuck. Take a god damn soda can, or "pop can" if you're a faggot and name objects off of the sound they make. Make one side of the can flat as fuck, smash it down, make it fucking flat, now you poke some fucking holes into the can on that flat side and poke a big hole on any other side for a carb and there you go it's a fucking pipe. Now for the fire issue, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, once it's preheated you want to put your hand on the racking for at least 30 minutes and then put it on the weed and wallah you are smoking weed.

I
DONT
HAVE
AN
OVEN

Na man I don't smoke cigarettes anymore either

>there are people that unironically call pop """"soda""""

That's a huge waste of weed. You'd get way more out of it by making Cannabutter. Eating straight bud doesn't really do much.

I HAVE NO FUCKING OVEN YOU FUCKING ONION-EYED BONSAI MEATLOAF

No motherfucker, no. It's not a god damn pop can, just cause it pops, does not making it a fucking pop can. It's a SODA can, does it have POP inside of it? No. It's fucking soda. Pop was coined by some dumb motherfucker who went "huh it make pop sound it pop" no, it's still fucking soda.

That pic is before you cook it.
Then just wait until you can get a fucking lighter or figure out how to make a fire. A microwave isnt going to get hot enough and you would waste the bud.

Did. You. Read. My. Original. Post.

>the weed is decarboxylated in the oven

It's as strong as any other edible, no weed wasted. It's just an easier way, and you can utilize smaller amounts.

Even baking straight bud in the oven is less effective than cooking it into Cannabutter.
Your body has a hard time digesting it as is, so you'd require more to get you as high as smoking or other methods. That is why it's a lot more efficient to bind it to a fat/ alcohol.

I can't really tell who you are.

no way bro, and a fucking pink phone?

>>
IDGAF 卐

>gravity bong

make one and you'll get super high off half of that

lol what the fuck

Right thanks guys op out

卐 卐 卐