Why don't you lift Sup Forums?

Why don't you lift Sup Forums?

I fucked up my shoulder two years ago. and I can't afford to go to physical therapy.

The local gym is filled with gay old white men, muslim bouncers and high test women. Why would i want to be anywhere near these people?

my friend you should look up some techniques you can do yourself online and then lift

My spine is fucked. Rotated/bulging discs, it curves out to the right. That's why.

Because I lifted long ago.

Its up to you now, lad.

Don't disappoint us.

I tried ones. but i got it wrong and my shoulder got worse. i'm starting a new job in two months. after that i can get it fixed.

Because it makes your sphincter rupture. And also it's stupid. Running is the superior way of keeping fit.

godspeed along your recovery

Lifting is an art

i have a forklift licence. i don't need to lift.

thanks.

Because i live on the first floor. No need to use the lift.

Good luck, man. Head to the gym as soon as you can. And don't overthink it. You don't have to count macros and target muscle groups when you're starting. Just get in there and pick shit up.

pointless unless going for aesthetic, in which case all you need to is lose more fat to get those abs.
used to lift until i realized this.

Even though im a muslim myself. I fucking hate most of these assholes. If it wasnt bad enough that im living in germany filled with fucking regugees, those exact faggots are flooding the gym with their nonsense of a training plan. They have absolutetly no idea of how lifting weight works or anything in that matter. They come into the gym looking like idiots and only do biceps and nothing else and after 2 mins of training they take 300 pics which they upload on insta. And the worst part is that they only come there to check out the women and get on the nerves of everyone

only if on a treadmill

Good luck m8

Im walking up mountains in my area. and doing the stairmaster. everyday is leg day when your upper body is fucked.

I did for a while and loved it. Then got a hernia and spiraled into depression. Haven't gone to the doctor yet.

nah they are a to hard surface to run on. Bad for the knees. Outdoors on a moist grass track an early morning when the air is fresh is the best.

Wot the fuck is that?

agreed but treadmill is better than asphalt. grass would be the best but un even ground can lead to injury. the downtime is a pain in the ass

knee injuries, Einstein

Idk where to start

those are implants in its biceps.

Some german faggot.

you can start here m8

>2kg
Weakling.
Obviously he's gay.

yea that is a risk. Have been close calls on some occasions when stepping on an unexpected rock that is hidden in the grass. But it feels like a better overall kind of exercise having to take those things into consideration and moving the body accordingly. On threadmills i just feel like i am exercising my legs.

true i feel that. im not much a runner though. i do a lot of walking, i want a reason to really get into lifting again but no motivation because im stuck in a mindset its pointless to build muscle for the pure purpose of maintaining it.