Ask a former drug addict anything

Ask a former drug addict anything.

Do you suck dicks?

That's mostly a meme. If you're truly needing cash as a drug user and don't sell drugs to support your habit you're doing it wrong.

Do you eat ass?

ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER??

I don't but I know a stoner that eats ass.

I used to do drugs and the thought of selling that shit made me so paranoid. I never really needed cash that bad though because my job pays pretty well

Is that someone I should know?

addict of what, how close did you get to your last relapse, and how recent was it?

I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

Why do we exist on this hellish plane of reality?

what were you addicted to?

I'm from a small town where everyone knows each other type deal. The paranoia is real I still get fucked with by the cops there but somehow never got a charge. Many close calls but lying and running gets you out of a lot.

Polysubatance abuse. I'd do any drug to get high, but opiates/benzos /ketamine are my top choices. My last relapse on hard drugs was a month ago when I did 150mg of etizolam and xanax in two weeks. Currently all I use is kratom and cbd because I don't function sober.

Thats weird. I woulda thought you would get busted quickly that way. I love in a big city. One dude i know got robbed and murdered and another os doing like 5 years for distribution. I never got how people could deal with that anxiety.

To do copious amounts of drugs to forget about this reality. Dmt will change how you perceive everything if you want to just dive off the deep end.

Weed
Alcohol
Mdma
Adderall
Ritalin
Xanax
Klonopin
Tramadol
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Lsd
Shrooms
Dxm
Duster
Nitrous
Lsa
Salvia
Nbome
Ketamine
4-aco-dmt
4-aco-met
Desocholaketamine (DCK)
3-meo-pcp
2-cb
Etizolam
Cocaine
Dmt

Any of those will do, that's a list of everything I've done in the past two years.

I know about 20 people who got arrested in about five years from my circle, some multiple times.

that is not mostly a meme... have you ever been to rehab? met whatever you consider an addict other than yourself? having absolutely nothing but being a drug addict is where MOST heroin/meth/crack addicts end up. it takes everything, and you still hold onto it, doing whatever possible to get it. i sold weed to support a heroin habit for years, until my habit became more expensive than the profit i was making on top of my job's pay. then i sold everything. then i stole and manipulated people to get dope. then it became so miserable after trying to quit several times on my own, that i went to rehab. stayed sober for over a year, completely miserable, and then got prescribed suboxone, and after months of adjusting doses, im finally at a point where i want a future and am going back to school with a real dream that i am putting everything into.

the fact that you said "former addict" and your idea that sucking dick for drugs is mostly an exaggerated myth tell me that you do not understand addiction. you can be physically addicted to a drug and not be an "addict"
addiction is a mental health issue. a disease by every parameter of the meaning.
i think that you are someone who either isnt an addict, and THINKS they understand addiction based on their singular experience and singular perspective, or you are an addict in denial. there are no former addicts. its on your back for life. and if you havent experienced it, you cant possible understand. i consider myself an addict, and i had a MUCH lighter experience than others ive seen with a more extreme condition.

You are not addicted to all those things. I tried pretty much all those drugs and a lot of others doesnt mean I was addicted to them.

Pic related

You're right former addict is a misnomer. It's not like I don't think about doing drugs nonstop, how much better my life is fucked up, but I have a career now so I can't do drugs without fucking that up. As I said above I live in a small town, so I'm not exposed to the hard core shit like dick sucking. I know people that have fucked for drugs but I always had money because I was a drug dealer. I wasn't sober from the start of sophomore year of high school all through the end of freshman year of college. Who the fuck goes to class after doing key bumps of ketamine in the bathroom or your car, or a couple bars. I decided to go to a trade because college was bad for me, there was too much freedom to just relentlessly abuse drugs. Sure some people go harder than me, but saying I'm not addicted in some way to drugs is just wrong.

I want a handful of baby frogs so badly.

I went three years without a day sober. That's just a list of everything I've done.

>Variety
>addict

You weren't a drug addict, you pussy.

You were a college sophomore.

>going literal years not sober
>not addicted to doing drugs
Kek

hes a guy who recklessly did drugs frequently and thinks he has been through "addiction".
i mean, he cant help it, i can see how it can be confusing. i didnt understand addiction for a long time. i did 150mg oxy daily for over a year while maintaining the idea that i wasnt an addict and it was all just willpower and that i could stop if i had a good reason or wanted to. i can see how someone could THINK their rough experience with doing drugs recklessly was the experience that of an addict would have.
just like when we have our hearts broken and think we understand depression. that is not depression. that is being emotionally immature and pitying oneself over something that happened. depression is a constant lack of the chemical that makes us feel reward, to feel good about anything. they cant help it. they feel like shit all the time. it cant always be talked out. therapy cannot always do ANYTHING about the way your brain regulates chemicals. and science today says that addiction works the same way. addicts take drugs to make up for chemicals they arent receiving in the same way normal people are. and after you quit, you dont feel normal, youre more aware of what is wrong with you and the only way youve ever solved that problem. constantly making you question whether suffering through a normal life is any better than at least getting high as much as you can, and suffering the rest of the time.

1. You're on the internet bragging about being a "former addict"
a. There are no such things as "former" addicts. There are drug addicts
b. Drug addicts hide their addiction and find it shameful.
2. You are defending your "rep" as an addict for no reason
a. That means your pride is tied up in that identity, and that means that you aren't a drug addict. Because addiction and pride have a negative correlation

I just wanted to talk about my experience because I was bored. I know I'm not the most extreme case but I definitely have a problem, no one is asking questions to delve deeper other than denying I have any problems with drug use. A normal person doesn't do drugs daily no matter what you people say. The only way I've ever solved any problems is with drugs, without drugs I have nothing.

>no one is asking questions to delve deeper
And that's the crux.

There's nothing to delve deeper into, OP. You are a bored douche-bag, self-impressed by your pretention that you spent a couple years being a bad boy.

But you're not the man in black. Those are just ass-less chaps, you faggot.

>
>addicts take drugs to make up for chemicals they arent receiving in the same way normal people are. and after you quit, you dont feel normal, youre more aware of what is wrong with you and the only way youve ever solved that problem. constantly making you question whether suffering through a normal life is any better than at least getting high as much as you can, and suffering the rest of the time.

This describes exactly how I feel when not on something.

Interesting perspective, definitely something to think about. I still believe that my drug use was highly detrimental in dealing with life.

You think your drug use mighta been self-destructive? Wowee, OP. Please write us a fucking autobiography. What a breakthrough.

You sure walked on the wild side. The colored girls sang doot-do-doot.

well, if you are an addict, consider yourself lucky for having such a non-tragic story. there are cities, i think multiple in ohio, that have 10% opiate addiction rates. thats just opiates. and in cities like that, were mostly talking heroin, and they ARE selling themselves for dope. its an entire dark side of hundreds and hundreds of cities. rarely spoken of, but when youre in it... you cant believe the problem is there in the level that it is. its unreal. kids just like me pulling up to the dope dealer with their little sisters xbox begging for a bag to get them through the night.
and the statistics... 99% of opiate addicts treated in rehab arent able to stay clean for even a year. their average is 8 rehab stays. addiction, particularly to heroin, meth, and crack, is fucking horrifying and just so fucking sad. the people arent to blame... based on those statistics alone, you can tell its not something that you can just decide to not be anymore. idk. i had it bad, but literally almost nobody makes it out alive. ive watched people go to rehab and relapse over and over and die one day when a batch cut with fentanyl passes through town.
i guess im just touchy because the idea that someone can avoid addiction based purely on their personal character is frustrating and offensive. there is nothing in common with these people but addiction. im not a piece of shit. im not ambitionless. im not spoiled. im not privileged. i just wanted to feel okay. and now i have a 1000 pound weight to pull, everywhere i go, to get anywhere. its fucking hard and i could fuck up at any time because i just cannot always handle the curveballs life can throw. and when you have no family safety net to catch you, and something like a massive medical bill or if i totaled my car happens one day... id be literally fucked. id have to stop going to school. id be confined to poverty and struggle for longer. could you blame me if i said fuck it, i cant keep struggling?

I kind of understand that. I'm lucky that drugs can't fuck up my life in that degree because the heroin here is shit so I never got into it. I also don't like stimulants so meth never had the appeal it did to my friends. It still fucks with me mentally, all I think about is saying fuck it and getting high, despite the fact it'll destroy any chance of leaving this town. I definitely shouldn't have said former as I've learned in this thread, this will probably follow me for years even if I manage sobriety. I've only been completely sober one day, quit smoking weed and now there is nothing.

Whos a good deepweb dealer who has a wickr?

Buying crack on lower Haight was probably the low-point of my life. Our buyer was four-teeth short of a smile. She said "hi" to her daughter in the kitchen, when we dropped her off to hook up. We smoked in the car so that we didn't have to take her back to our college dorm. Then we smoked, and smoked, spent seventeen hours that were probably about three minutes long searching for the rock we dropped on the bathroom floor that didn't exist.

Buying hook-ups from people getting a bag of disposable needles off medicaid at the sixteenth-street bart station until you figure that twenty bucks is two-meals away from three hits so why waste it and you freebase until you finanly give up and reuse a needle. By the time that your pride is so fucked that you're calling Berkley's free needle exchange, you don't give a fuck whose closet you passed out in, last night, while whoever's house this is was fucking your girlfriend.

I would not fuck with that honeypot, I know it's fairly safe but the last takedown was enough deterrent to just source irl.

i think you just need to be prescribed an SSRI. some antidepressant. you probably DO feel a way that normal people dont feel on a daily basis, and drugs probably do make you feel better, but that doesnt equate to addiction. id say until you have experienced sitting in a car for hours waiting on drugs and ruining literally every aspect of your life to get drugs, you dont have the perspective to understand it fully.

I blacked out on 15mg~ etizolam, Ritalin, and beers and tried to buy coke off some niggers at a bar. Drove them to three different houses, ended up at a crack house. Pulled up with these two niggers and a small nigger outside the house with a gun in his belt obviously asked us who tf we were. Got out of car with my nig nog hookup, went into house. Filled with niggers. Walked into the back with them and asked for the coke, gave them the money and they handed me a crack pipe and said that the white boy was gonna learn to love the hard (crack). Some nig nog tried to lock the door but I was already reaching for the handle. Got hit in the shoulder as I opened the door and dipped out hard. Smoked a blunt outside my buddies house then went inside and slept.

I can't get much irl where i am and what I get is expensive and cut so gotta go deep

I took Lexapro for two ish weeks and it just made me feel like I was on a shitty roll of Molly. Idk what would help really.

funny, i was a heroin addict and the night that sticks out the most to me was in the apartment of a crackhead. walking down the street with a bunk bag of coke i was shooting up cause heroin was to expensive and my tolerance was too high to use to get high, just a bag to keep me from getting sick. so this crackhead pulls up and asks what i do, said anything, lead him to believe i would throw in on some dope, went to his apartment in crackville and got stranded all night. got picked up by grandma at 7am cause i had no options. he chased us cause i told him i would get him $20. naive grandma didnt even notice. leaving a lot of the details out, but they arent relevant, i just get fucking chills and literally have to shake my head like a dog every time i think about it and quickly direct my thoughts somewhere else

I drove to Nashville blacked out on etizolam to get heroin, got there at 3am and surprise dumb fuck friend couldn't get heroin, drove back that night. I've driven 90 miles to get 5 xanax. Not a dick measuring contest, just wanted to offer more information. I've lost jobs in hs because I was snorting oxy in the bathroom or showing up blacked out on benzos.

How hard is it to get off of drugs?? My ex and I pretty much broke off because of her addiction.

145663423678w458yfdg dgzfgz fgz fdg dfg fgdfg

theres... like 25 other options. the first one doesnt work for most. youre never going to be happy or successful self medicating with any "get high" drug, like its not even worth experimenting. its not a thing. it doesnt exist. nobody enjoys needing a drug.
at least on the right antidepressant, you can replicate a somewhat normal state that people you see around you feel. not to mention, they take weeks to start working how they are supposed to. you need to go back to the doctor.

That sucks man, look into the research chemicals they're pretty much legal. Reddit has good sourcing subs about it, only good use of that site is drugs kek.

>nigger
>nig nog
>blunt
You've been watching too much MTV.

It's just a story, to you. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Drug addicts are the least-racist people you'll ever meet.

Sounds rural as fuck. I can't imagine how much worse being a fiend would suck, in a small town. I can just walk away and get low. No one cares.

are you from memphis?

nearly impossible for an actual addict. something you have to completely focus your life towards changing. forever.

It's actually not that hard.

But a drug addict has a problem with addiction. Maybe she'll kick her habit. She'll play twelve hours of Mario Kart a day, instead. Or read and ignore you. Or whatever. She won't love you. You can't make her happy.

Nothing can make her happy.

It's the hardest thing I've tried to do. Drugs are kind of like a thing that makes you feel so good and content that you can't notice problems, or just don't want to. Someone in your family dies? Oh well smoke a bowl pop some pills and doze off for a bit. Wake up felling shitty? Just do some drugs and go about your day. I remember times when I didn't need drugs to feel good, now without them it's complete apathy. I'll have weeks where I'm fine and productive, this is usually when my drug use isn't as extreme, then I'll take a sharp turn to feeling nothing but a deep desire to overdose and die or do drugs to sleep for 16+ hours a day.

Everything on the internet is fake. That actually happened. I'm a dick, I don't care about racism they were being niggers, so I'll call them niggers.

Indiana

I believe it happened, user. I just think you're blowing it up because you take pride in it. Because you don't understand anything about drug addiction, and are using this thread to fuel your self pity of "oh I was so bad, this one time--let me feel how good about myself I am now that I have graduated from college."

I don't think you're lying. I think you're pathetic.

You weren't a drug addict. The most pathetic thing about your story is how badly you want to convince yourself that you were. Smoke another "blunt," you daring rebel.

Weed goes well with every drug except stimulants imo, that was definitely the most fucked up situation I've been in because of drugs, no part was exaggerated. That was the most depressing site to see 10+ people in a one bed room apartment just doing crack for the foreseeable future.

I'm not accusing you of lying, guy.

I'm accusing you of being a dilettante. You went to a seance and came out swearing that the puppets were the spirit of the devil.

Oh how we swoon! How deep your life must be.

You think you're bragging through self-incrimination. What it reveals is your naivete.

Yeah actually I ordered some 1p lsd recently. Rc psychs are cool but dont satisfy my stim cravings

i kinda see where youre coming from, even though youre calling this guy pathetic and it just makes you look like a faggot to attack this guy based on what he said, however... idk what world youre living in. being a white suburban heroin addict inhabiting the hood where all the heroin was for years, i cant say that racism wasnt prevalent in the people i was around. like what is your sample size to assert that black drug addicts dont dislike white people? theyre easy prey dude... like all of the white kids i knew that were doing the same thing as me in the same area, some of them were killed, most of them were robbed at gunpoint and beaten at some point, all of them were ripped of mercilessly, and the amount of times i heard "white boy" while it was happening is approximately 100%.
i got lucky. they just liked me. i was the actual token white guy in the dopehouse, or hotel room, or whatever. im in a band and they'd always call me "rockstar" and give me privileges that i felt super cool to have. theyd tell me about what they were doing to the kids i went to highschool with. i promise you... they looked at white guys in the hood as targets. the only ones that survived were the ones literally became niggers themselves and joined a gang. i mean yeah, gangs, the hood is just fucking gangs. something gangs do is fuck people up on their turf. kill them. and WHITE PEOPLE? thats LEAGUES worse that an "opp" looool wtf you liberal faggot in fairyland they fucking hate us, with understandable cause, but they fucking HATE us, addict or not. i mean yeah a snot-nosed dope-sick black junkie waiting on the corner for the dealer isnt about to start shit, but id say a high black dude in the hood is even MORE likely to act on his hatred, which exists in all black people in the hood

I guess I meant "least white supremacist," rather than "least racist."

You're right. But it never stopped one of us from going to lower haight to buy drugs.

But what bugs me is the MTV implications. "Drug addicts have some deep problem that just need solving." Some afterschool-special crap, that makes a drug addict a worthwhile martyr.

I'm a drug addict 'cuz I'm a fucking drug addict. I don't get to be a "former" anything. I get to be a stupid, idiot kid, well into my thirties, at least--I've tested it, just to make sure.

Is this true?

yeah, i mean they do have a deep issue, being exactly addiction. and most people arent able to beat that problem at all and it beats them, regardless of the amount of help they get. still feel for them and think more should be done, because none of the current treatment options are even relevant to opiate addiction. treatment other than suboxone/methadone maintenance just does nothing. and those options dont work for everyone. yeah, kid prolly doesnt understand real addiction and wants to. eh. at least his mental flaws that make him need that attention arent as debilitating as yours or mine.

I'd pay her $25,-

Aren't they? I hold a good job. Nothing in my life vaguely approaches happiness. But I'm trying for it. I'm not smothering myself in pretend-darkness. I'm not better. But I notice that I'm a drug addict 'cuz I really want to be. If I go brag on the internet, it's about the fact that I had a fucking picnic with some friends.

Y r u a quitter?

This ad campaign failed because "rape" is not as meaningful as we're all supposed to believe. Someone naively believe it was, and built an advertising campaign on that misunderstanding.

Rape is like having someone put their finger in your nose, in and out, for five minutes.

It fucking hurts.

So does getting punched.

It's not a big deal.

Honestly? Sorta-rape is more traumatic than actual rape. Someone hits you in the head, knocks you to the ground, shoves their dick in you a lot, then leaves? Ouch. It's the people who rape you and didn't know it was rape that are fucked up. It's not the act. It's the part where you got betrayed. It's exactly the same feeling as getting dumped. Except also the clap, so you get dumped then your pee turns to lava.

i did 8 pills started with 2 every week for 2 weeks than took a break for about a month and then did 5 pills in 5 days after the first 2 days break than 3 days break. did some speed in the mean while but not much.oh and im a heavy drinker. how fucked am i op?