New trap/cd/femboy thread!

New trap/cd/femboy thread!

Let's get this started shall we?

dubs dolls best dolls

I'm glad you don't think it is strange they just look so tasty...

would put on a leash and keep as a pet/10

kick off the thread with something nice

Thanks!

That would cost you :p

Hmm are we in auto sage?

>.

Whatd it cost to get those shorts down and a crqck at mimching on that booty

I've seen you say this often when someone fantasizes - are you a prostitute or would you just not be willing to have sex with one of us unless you get something else out of it?

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

impressive.

New set when?

>MENTAL ILLNESS
>E
>N
>T
>A
>L

>I
>L
>L
>N
>E
>S
>S

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

SO much!

Honestly I just type the first thing that comes to mind. There's not much thinking behind it. I've noticed I say "I'll just bet you would" a lot too

Next weekend

Guess ill need to start saving! Hopefully playing with whats sticking out isnt too expensivr

Would bury dick in

gotcha. Does that mean someone who's broke like me would have a chance? :D

Would enjoy greatly. ;)

ty :)

>MENTAL ILLNESS
>E
>N
>T
>A
>L

>I
>L
>L
>N
>E
>S
>S

able to hands free from that?

How many weeks until summer ends?

do you want to talk?

Don't remind me about that. Summer's end means I can't spend as much time around these threads.

haha it's negotiable

well, outisde of a fantasy I don't think anyone here has a chance. 9 times out of 10 there's too big a distance between us but then there's the small hang up I have about meeting complete strangers from the asshole of the internet

idk i just got it, i'll try to tomorrow when i get my new miniskirt!

This pic is super comfy

I hope you'll record that for us to "evaluate"

oh yes of course :)

OP
I suggest a pixie cut and regrowth with regular dusting or a dusting and then a keratin bath along with a good leave in conditioner
You're an 11/10 trap other than that

You're the best!

>then there's the small hang up I have about meeting complete strangers from the asshole of the internet
That's a very good point, especially on Sup Forums. Guess you'd need to chat up for a while before meeting regardless, and beyond sexual fantasy.

We can negotiate pracefully.

And probably a smart choice not to just meet complete strangers

Kik?

I actually wonder if Sup Forums has ever produced a durable and healthy relationship between any two persons, even if just a friendship.

Can we see your dick?

It's a great sweater!

Well. I don't even know how to react to that. Thanks for the advice? :/

As long as we're keeping it sexual fantasy you can go ahead and suck my dick for free

Don't have it

This may come as a shock, but men aren't attracted to all things with a vagina. I like short gilts with brown hair and huge asses. Blonde hair tall and thin doesn't do it for me.

Dafuq.

No point in argueing, you will just be told that both of those are abominations.

I'd suck it like it's never been sucked before

>no chastity

It's also gay.

Sauce?

aye fuck off with the chastity not everybody's into it. Shit makes the dick fucking useless, what's even the point of not just going for a chick beyond that?

Don't take that the wrong way, you look great tbh. Hair is just the feature I pay most attention to on girls

But they are. Buck was hot and then she cut her tits off and took testosterone.

No different than seeing a meth head who used to be hot.

TSeduction: Chanel Santini Gives and Takes... And Takes

You can find it on piratebay

Looks super snuggly. The only thing better would be if it were a guy's sweater, like you in your bf's oversized shirt or something in the morning. You know, bouncing around making coffee and breakfast and stuff.

No way in hell is this a trap. Those back dimples though…

hey im a faggot
ama

What type of faggot? Sissy? Femboy? Twink? CD? Any female features at all?

This ain't no trap why you lying

:D

Yeah chastity isn't really my thing. Gotta keep my dick out and free

I didn't take it in a wrong way :)

unf, that's true. Girls in guys clothes is equally as sexy as some guys in girls clothes

You're a true b/ro for this, respect

OH BOOM kek

are you an hetarosexual?

feminine boy my dude

It's not about saying every straight man should be attracted to the one on the right. It's about saying that if you want to fuck him/her/it, you're straight, with that logic. Which is wrong. Talk to any psychologist, talk to any sociologist, talk to actually anyone, nobody will tell you it's straight. And since "straight" and "gay" is a social construct, the word of the society and its expert is kinda the rule. So it's literally technically gay to like the one on the right and technically straight to like the one on the left.

Different user here. So you wouldn't accept a random user to pay you to let him suck your dick? No butt play or anything like that if you don't want.

Im all for the free dick, means its easier access to suck :) throw that dress ovee my head, lay back and relax

whered you get those panties

Moar pls

hi broccoli

post your mouth slut

well yea obviously
i said no homo after
that's a garter belt dude
watchu wanna see i don't have many pics i havent posted before
he's the bf
im the other one

Also probably a bit easier to shop for if you are out in public vs online. I guess that depends on if you are presenting as female though. In any case, that's a cute picture even if its a bit sacrilegious to the wedding dress.

I prefer traps, but I also know how to appreciate a good feminine boy. Post moar, pls.

It's all yours

Everything has a price. I'm more just about taking sexy pics. But if the right opportunity arose I'd consider it.

;)

Closest I got is this pic

I don't present as female, though I do always wear make up

Fuck that is a nice dick, I'd love to flip with you all night long.

Cool mental ilness!

>im the other one
You're the one with the big dick or the cute butt?

love your videos

;) would like doing it in the maid outfit too. Only seems right, could clean up after haha

Feel free to join us.

I'd imagine that's pretty strange to deal with but I guess in 2017 basically anything goes and the level of harassment is relatively reduced.

impressive!

*cute

So should I call you butts and your boyfriend broccoli?

You'd be cleaning it up

Nobody cares, I notice the odd look every now and again but it's never more than "huh, look at that dude"

Hey, id be more than okay, do the service clean it up. Id try to make sure no mess was made

any heels?

define trap
the butt guy
thanks user!
just call me cockwizard if you gotta call me something. that's my retarded ironic internet name thingy.

>Nobody cares, I notice the odd look every now and again but it's never more than "huh, look at that dude"

But ff you lived in a rural area, you would probably get linched.

Good!

Yeah, but they're ill fitting/ I'd love to get some proper heeled boots or something

honored. love the vids bb

Trap threads once grossed me out a little. Then it brought out the inner fag and I would totally fuck a nice one anytime. But I am now like shit another trap thread? I am interested in starting some scat fan fiction about Michelle Carter crapping in her new jail cell. Cell mate watching? Smell? Stainless steel toilet?

>define trap

Any person with a set of male genitalia that passes as a girl.

Source, PLEASE

But that's no fun. We need to find you another name. What do you like?