>about to move to another city in one week
>Get invited to a restaurant by my normie friends
>Oneitis will be there
>they are 4 really cool individuals who somehow became friends with me
>Decide to be a good friend and buy them something
>Buy them entry level albums because I figured they´ll like them
>Each of them has a especial meaning
>Give them the albums after dinner
>Star explaining one by one why I love said albums and why they remind me of them
>Don´t stop talking
>Go full melon
>give each album a little description followed by a track by track analysis
>Extend to nearly 20 minutes
>give each album a score
>user its okay its just music
>realize Onetis just watch me in pity
>mfw this its the reason I never get invited
Am I retard Sup Forums
Pic related are said albums

you're preoccupied with trying to make sure other people understand to the point shit gets fucked up. after you move, i want you to spend the first six months ONLY focusing on how other people communicate their ideas. when that shit makes sense, you start borrowing ideas from the the people you've met who seem the best at it.

you seem sweet, but get it fucking together. good luck at the next carnival.

fuck man if you just talked about it for 2-3 minutes it would have been a really great endearing move but you kind of fucked it by going full autism. i mean shit giving it a score and a track by track analysis? anyway dude hopefully these guys look past your autism and appreciate your extremely thoughtful gift because it is a wonderful thing to do after all

i would suggest learning from this experience to try and develop your sense of self-awareness. dont stress about it too much my dude

holy shit yes you are a retard

>Blackstar reminded me of you because you're dying of cancer
that's where you fucked up OP

you are the reason why I love Sup Forums guys
And yeah I´ll try not to be full retard next time
>
actually that was the album for the girl I like
I saw it more as a goodbye album
>tried to give her roses one week before
>parked outside her home
>said she wasn't home
>roses are death now
I never stood a chance really

why are you living your life like a romcom

idk bro maybe its the fact that I really wanted to impress this girl and that I am a massive fucking autist

user this was probably incredibly spergy but if one of my friends did this for me before moving away it would make me feel pretty sentimental
if they're friends with you in the first place, they probably find it to some extent endearing

OP you do realize you gave her an album where the second song is titled "Tis a Pity She Was a Whore" and told her it reminded you of her, right?

more egregious, he essentially gave an album of New York session jazz musicians to what we can assume is a teenage girl. i don't know if he's helpless or perpetrating some next level shit.

>Sabina
Not even ironically amigo. That's where you fucked up

I didn´t "gave" her anything you tard
she gave it back when everyone was leaving
>mfw Sabina its my favorite musician
Is it that bad user?

Maybe i'm just projecting but you seem pretty autistic so, from autist to autist, you should really let her go
I used to be in love with a girl but i could never really talk to her because of my autism. We then ended up spending a whole evening at a festival together and she turned out to be a pleb and a bore.
I'm not saying your situation has to be exactly like mine but think about it

>>mfw Sabina its my favorite musician
>Is it that bad user?
It kinda is but you seem like a nice guy so i won't give you a hard time about it

in other words, you did give her something, and she fucking rejected it
I'm going to guess those flowers weren't your first attempt at wooing her

she... gave it back?
did everyone give them back?

No just the blackstar album
I guess as implied She was kinda sick of me

typical fantano viewer

This actually got me thinking. He probably has very few real friends in the real world, if any at all. I'm sure whenever he goes to a restaurant or watches a tv show with anyone, he just spews a bunch of inane adjectives describing what he's experiencing and then looks for small insignificant flaws he made up out of nowhere, then acts all high and mighty in front of the other person. He seems like that guy

i meant fantano does this, not you OP

Isn't that the newest Sabina album? It's jackshit man, he's become a shadow of his former self.

>Isn't that the newest Sabina album? It's jackshit man, he's become a shadow of his former self.
Idk I really liked the first three songs although I agree his voice its really fucked up at this point and that kills my hopes for him to release his blackstar

why do people go on the internet and tell lies