Just ordered my first fleshlight, Riley Reid Lotus. Have you used a fleshlight? How do they feel?

Just ordered my first fleshlight, Riley Reid Lotus. Have you used a fleshlight? How do they feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
youtu.be/5pKczGG19uo
amazon.com/Project-Fluffy-Niku-Man-lotion-Onahole/dp/B01JWJTSO8/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502502729&sr=8-1&keywords=Niku man onahole
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they feel pretty amazing, obviously better than the loyal right hand

Clean up is a pain, but my collection got regular use before I got married. I think I last longer in bed with all the practice I got with them. Wife is a complete nympho so they've been collecting dust ever since.

I don't get what the point is. Just use your hand and you'll be fine.

Fleshlights are great if you have a skinny dick. If your cock has any kind of thickness, it'll squeegee the lube right out the back.

Looks nice enough, but where's the rest of her?

How thick is too thick

I just purchased pic related from amazon, gonna be my first onahole. /jp/ says onaholes are superior to fleshlights

Why is it named after riley reid? Is it formed like her vag or is it just marketing stuff

Good question. All I know is mine's too thick.

Isn't the word "onahole" just a japanese word for something you stick your dick inside? A fleshlight is an onahole.

Just the lips, I'd imagine.

formed after vag.
they feel amazing, when im cumming i have to stop though, 2 sensitive and it kinda ruins the orgasm
with hand i can go right through so idk which i prefer

whats an onahole? whats the difference?

Yea onaholes are Japanese fleshlights and they are superior

too boring

Always wanted one but idk how different they feel to actually having sex and the hand, maybe even better than the seks?

Feels better than your hand but not better enough to justify how annoying it is to clean.

jacking off is better than sex, or at least it will be if youve been in a long term relationship

mine has an exit hole, i just run water and soap through it. drying it is the most annoying part for me.

Why get an onahole, when you could just buy the whole dang ona?

I think they are made differently and also are easier to clean

where do you hide that when you get visitors user?

Can they be used without lube? Obviously some guys use lube to jack off and some do it dry. I for one can't get of with lube, unless a real vag is involved

What makes them easier to clean? My fleshlight is pretty easy to clean. I just run some soapy water through it and pass a shammy through it a few times and it is done.

Feels good man. Much better than the hand, orgasms are much more intense and last longer than with the hand. Haven't used the hand since. Jill is a callused old whore, and you all know it.

You're a faggot pedo, go hang yourself

Conversely, how much better does a fleshlight feel compared to fapping with your hand? Is it really that much better? my issue is I have a lot of people in my house and I dont want to risk them finding that if its not even that much of a difference.

They're pretty flexible and you can turn them inside out for easy drying/cleaning

yes you need lube

I have the Stoya Destroya and it is amazing. It is better than most of the pussies I've hit.

As for your housemates finding it, keep that shit in your underwear drawer or similar place they have no business being. If they do find it you can jump their shit for being dildos for going through your shit.

my model. cheap and works like a charm

I live alone and own the house. So, although I don't get visitors I could put her in a bedroom with a locking door if I had to.

Donate them so others can enjoy.

I had buyers remorse when I first ordered it because my hand is free but once I started using it was fucking awesome and didn't regret it one bit

stoya destroya

Pls mail me one

Mini lotus gives an experience close to how vagena feels in general
Stamina training unit feels great.
I have both and use them interchangeably.
You don't need anything more intense like destroya unless you want to cum in seconds.

This is correct. People like being weeaboos for some reason.

LOL...donate. Reminds me of the time a fellow co-worker pissed me off so I got some random picture of a bunch of dildos and made a Craigslist post in his name saying he had found Jesus and was giving them away.

Ordered Riley Reid's Utopia Fleshlight yesterday.

Haha that's fucking hilarious.

>thinks people like these pranks
>owns child sexdolls
>doesn't get any visitors
>obviously acoustic

Don't think people like pranks, the guy was a dick and had it coming
Not a child. Kids don't have curves like that. It's just really small. They're cheaper that way.
Don't want visitors.
But I might be autistic. Never been tested for it since I'm a good contributing member of society.

Where did you buy it?

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

using mine right now

about $650 delivered to the US

You're either having sex wrong or jacking off really well.

you've just been (((jewed))) faggot, cancel this order right away and get your sheckles back

Wait a few months and life will be perfect!
youtu.be/5pKczGG19uo

peep me that link

where's the best place to buy one? I'm starting to get interested

wow that shits expensive, you must have a pretty good job. Why not get a real girlfriend, user? seems like you're well off enough.

adam and eve com is a pretty good site with lots of items for sale.

There's lots of promo codes from podcasts out there to get cheap stuff (Just this week I used LEFT to get 50% off a single item and they send it with three dvds.)

Not a fan of big tits. Also that would probably be tens of thousands of dollars. I expect most of us will use non-animated dolls and VR headsets.

does it come in discreet packaging?

I'm an old guy, been married had kids, raised them and sent them to college. I'm done with having to share my home and life. Now it's time for me to be selfish.

I made my own with bubble wrap, a cup, two sponges, and cat litter

amazon.com/Project-Fluffy-Niku-Man-lotion-Onahole/dp/B01JWJTSO8/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502502729&sr=8-1&keywords=Niku man onahole

I got an endurance tester since they were on sale. Occasionally I bang the shit out of it. Shape is simple and to the point. I love it.

he'll be missed

>Shot twice in his spaghetti

Fucking kek

i have that one. it's good. i use a heating pad to warm it up a bit, cum buckets.

>Can't disrespect that

I just hit mine with hot water. Good thinking with the heating pad.

>Clean up is a pain
How do you clean them?

Thats some pussy shit; sujiman - kupa - cocolo - male-masturbator is where its at for pleasure my boi~
Theres a reason more ribs and rips and shapes on the inside feel better c;

I would buy one if i lived alone.

Mine requires douching out. It came with a squeeze bottle with a douche nozzle. Fill the bottle and then squeeze it into whatever hole you used. Not hard, but I have to use the tub.

I got that one, now I'm expecting it on the mail. Did it really improve your stamina? I cum too fast when my gf is extra tight

I kinda want one
the only reason I haven't gotten it is cause of the fact that I'm a lonely kissless virgin and obviously the social repercussions if anyone was to find out

explain? oy vey

tricked into fucking a piece of silicone instead of a woman and forming a white family

buy the jewish way is to worship a woman

buying her food, clothes misc stuff

I have an anal gape fleshlight

They are fucking amazing

Protip: you need to get a special cleaner for them and wash after every use. Can be a bit unhygenic

Then use your new found powers to develop resistance to shitty women and train yourself to go after hotties

The sensation you feel is more intense than pussy a lot of the time. Don't be held ransom to that feeling. It's not worth it

the jewish way is to destroy the white race

i see

>special cleaner
Fleshlight's been taking extra money. Had mine for a year now. Hot water's been more than enough.

just use warm water you idiot

how old are we talking?

I don't by the fleshlight branded cleaner

But use cleaner because you risk bacterial infections. Can manifest as big lumps on dick. Take days to go down.

It's funny I take a multivitamin and the riboflavin makes my cum glow in the dark

It's not how they feel, they feel great. Not as good as the real thing, but better than your hand. If that was the only consideration, it'd be 100% worth it.

The problem is, cleaning up after is a pain in the ass. You gotta go wash out the sleeve, you gotta was your dick, sometimes the things leak so you get jazz and lube on your hand, and once it's clean, you need to let the sleeve dry. Also, after a little while, the sleeve starts to get all tacky and shit sticks to it, and you need to clean them off and use cornstarch to get them back to their original texture.

I rarely wind up using mine anymore. Just a pain in the ass to bother with.

I bought one as an anal hole and honestly it wasn't bad

Also don't bother with anything less than a fleshlight they don't last and it was better for me to get the fleshlight straight up.

>large and clunky
>feels like cold rubber
>requires heating
>when warmed, feels like warm rubber
>makes retarded squeaking noise
>requires excessive cleanup and thorough drying
>if one droplet of moisture is left inside, starts to rot and stinks like a bitch
>feels about as realistic as a pot of jelly

I have a foreskin so this piece of crap feels worse than jerking off

I guess if you need lube to wank then this might help but if you don't, don't bother - jerking off is nicer

The super positive reviews are either paid Fleshlight plebs or 45yr old virgins

soap and warm water after use is all that should be required , "special cleaner" people actually fall for this shit? lol

Soap causes the material they're made out of to degrade.

If you're a very clean and very methodical person great go for it they feel good enjoy it. Interesting sensation. They have a longer set up time and clean up time but it's fun and breaks up the fapping routine.

If you're not that kind of person stay the fuck away. I didn't clean out my flesh light after using it once and forgot about it for like maybe a week? I was using it during the day and as i was finishing my girl got home i just stuffed it in a drawer and had to deal with it later didn't have time to properly clean it. Didn't really think about it. I just let warm water over it to warm it up before the next time i used it later wanked and felt great then after i felt a bit funny. The tip of my penis started to feel cold really cold. An hour later it felt like there was a vice behind my balls the pain was terrible. I started taking pain killers and made an appointment with a doctor. He said i got an infection of the prostate that bacteria had gotta in there from the dirty toy. Except the antibiotics didn't clear it up after several rounds. After about 8 months of pain it finally went away. Long nights of hot baths pain pills loss of sleep effected work. Yeah it's probably a rare case but those things are dangerous if you dont take care of them properly. Words of warning dont be stupid like me and clean your sex toy properly EVERYTIME. or dont own one.

Old enough to have a kid in college and be able to pay for most of it.

Not as good as the real thing bro

I disagree. I've owned a couple fleshlights and they're very easy to clean. You just run warm water in the front and out the back, lay it out so the outside dries off, then pop it loosely back into the case and stand it upright so the moisture inside can just easily evaporate out the top. Couldn't be much easier.

I have to go through a whole ritual before I can use it, definitely not a simple as just grabbing your dick with your hand and going to town and you can't just sit and bask in post-jizz bliss either you have to go and wash the thing and dry it so it doesn't get gross.

I got the Texas Tornado because I did some research and apparently it was one of the most "real feeling" ones and didn't have any crazy bumps and craters and shit, nice and simple. It feels good but it takes me alot longer to finish because apparently I death grip the shit out of my Johnson and gave myself nerve damage(hopefully temporary) so just letting you know if you beat your meat by hand alot expect to need some time to adjust. Hoping to get a bit crazier with the Stoya one the "annihilator" or something. Anyone have it? How is it?

I have that exact model, OP; you're gonna love it, just be sure to wash it and dry it between uses and clean it with alcohol every couple of weeks; that said, it feels great, it doesn't feel EXACTLY like a real vagina, but it's probably as close as a toy can get

cleaning them must be a pain in the ass. im on the fence about buying a halfdoll (pic related) because of the cleaning. anyone having experience with it?

The whole ugly Japanese loli thing is creepy enough, but why did they give her such a fucking soulless creepy expression? Waste of money

He doesn't. He's a social reject.

Shit that one looks fantastic, that'll have to be the next sleeve I purchase