What is it with stepdads and usually being complete assholes...

What is it with stepdads and usually being complete assholes? I know a few people who say their stepdad buys them shit and is really nice, but I hear more stories of them being fucking cunts. Mine is a fucking cunt douche twat.

Share your fuckass stepdad stories.

Jim, if you're reading this, get the fuck out of my family you douchebag. You treat my mom, my brother, and me all like shit. Go live with a drug addled hooker or something.

I'm a step-dad ... step-son got into heroin. Helped him get out of it, me and his mother. Stood by him for years. Still calls me when he needs help - not little shit, BIG shit. Very proud of him.

Not all step-dads are assholes ;)

Stepdads are really fucking selfish and only married your mom for her because they want to fuck her. They don't give a fuck about the children and wish they weren't around.

and he's clean, BTW

Not true - I went after his mother because she was HOT - still by her side. Forever.

Really only a few marry with the intent of becoming a father figure to the step children.

True, I'm an exception ;)

Why don't you move out then OP?

Because he's 16 and likes his mother's cooking.

>was an asshole to the new family member for years
>surprised he never buys him shit
>how would you know, user?
everything about you in your posts says you're an annoying, greedy little twat. kill yourself.

This happened when i was 14
backstory:
my parents separated when I was 4. I live with my dad and he found a nice woman, she's pretty cool. My mom, however, finds complete dicks who treat her like shit. One guy was a felon who tried to bring her with him on the run from cops, and she got out just in time.
Anyway, she found a guy that I'm gonna call... Jose.
>for 6 years i thought he was the best guy ever
>always treated us stepkids right, treated my mom right, etc
>when I was 14, They invite me to spend spring break with them in FL
>Fuck yeah
>I go down, everything is fine till last day
>Jose flips out
>like REALLY flips out
>apparently he's been texting with his boss's wife and they've been doing stuff for a while, and my mom finds out
Cont? im a shitty greentexter, this is my first time trying but its all true

In my experience its the stepchildren that are fucking horrible. fuck you and your privileged ass entitled generation. Dude is probably doing everything he can to help you and you don't appreciate shit. fuckin kys

Check out this jagoff

The possibility is ... possible.

My step dad made her start charging me absurd rent, although not quite as much as a cheap shitty apartment/roommate because housing is tard expensive around here. So I have no money saved and can't do shit. Wants me to move out so charges really high rent, and in the process keeps me from moving out because I have no money.

wtf is considered absurd rent when your leaving at home? And where the hell do you like NY or something.

Oregon, Calicucks are coming over and are used to paying 4x what a home is worth in most of the country so they have zero aversion to paying 3x what a house is worth here, therefore causing rent and housing prices to skyrocket and continue to do so for the forseeable future.

I have 2 jobs and it's not enough to move out, although I've considered living in my car over dealing with stepdouche.

Sure

Yeah you're right. I married my wife specifically because her kids were grown and out of the house. 2 years later her son moves in for 2 weeks. He is still here and that little shit needs to go. He's not a deal breaker since I've had 7 strokes and can't work anymore.

But honestly I.don't give a shit about him and wish he'd find a gutter to go die in. Her daughter is a needy shit but I love her kid so she gets a pass.

Here's an idea, fuck off if you don't like it. I'm sure you'd be pissed off if you had a kid and some bitch came into your life trying to kick the kid out.

Two reasons:

1) Stepdads are what happens when real dad and mom break up. Good moms disproportionately attract good fathers and stay with father. Shitty Moms disproportionately attract one asshole, who leaves his kids, and then another asshole to replace him. Either that or she was too much of a bitch for the father to stick around.

2) Stepdad has no biological connection to child and is therefore less apt to be as empathetic as a real father would be. More likely to abuse and molest.

pic related - 10 year old gives birth to stepdad's baby.

forgot to attach pic

nigger

One of my friends has a stepdad. He's not much of an asshole, you'd have to go out of your way to piss him off. But he's chill, he likes to smoke weed with us when we hang.

>but.. muh children

wait wait wait, so does our society actually give a fuck about the children or not?

We do ALL of this shit in the name of protecting the children and the children this and the children that, and then you call them horrible and entitled.

Which is it?

>I'm just sitting on the couch, fucking with my laptop
>He throws his phone at my mom, it misses and hits the wall behind her and pretty much completely fucking shatters
>"You have got to be the stupidest bitch I've ever fucked" etc etc
>apparently all my mom texted to the bitch on Jose's phone was "I don't want to do this anymore"
> They argue for 5 minutes, forgetting about me
> She goes outside to sit and read a book
> He goes outside too, with the door open so I see everything
>he holds her face up and bitch slaps her 4 times
>"I hope you learned not to do that again"
> after a few minutes, i go outside to talk to her about what happened
> Theres barely a mark
> we decide to get my stuff and leave for a bit for a friends house, as this was the last day of my vacation and she only cares about me and not herself
> as we walk out he grabs her by the hair and slams her into the ground in the living room (porcelain tile, if I remember correctly)
>He realizes he did this in front of me
>I'm a weakfag at this point, I didn't start working out yet
>he slams us both onto the couch and tells us
not to call the cops, bc he has friends and they'll bail him out and he'll get us
> We can't leave until he leaves for work,so we wait
>he takes her phone to work and her car so we have no chance to go anywhere but he forgets about my phone
>We tell a "family" friend who been friends with Jose for around 20 years bc he's the only one close who we may be able to trust
>he tells us he's had a string of shit like that since they met
>My mom then tells me this has been going on since they met
>I go off on her, why tf did she stay then, etc
>She says she loves him, wtf
>The guy gets us to the airport and I say goodbye
>she promises she's done with Jose for good now since he hit her in front of me, apparently that's the last straw
Cont.

>she calls me on one of those cheap minute-phone things when I get home to see if everything is ok
> She's fine, staying at a friends house
>Calls me a few weeks later
>She says she's back with Jose, he's getting counseling
>She says I'm welcome to come back anytime
>I flip out on her, but she doesn't care
> Fast forward, and she's still with him, he still hits her, and she keeps going back to him because she "loves him"

why haven't you killed him yet

My brother plans to, he's been working out for longer than me and has more of a mind to, apparently when I was too young to notice he saw it happening and confronted him about it.
I always knew Jose didn't like him but I never knew why till my bro told me.

Tell him to watch a bunch of murder shows first to make sure if he's just going for straight up homicide he doesn't make retarded mistakes. A lot of cold cases open up again because some dumbshit gets cocky and leaves evidence 10 years after committing a crime.

Good advice

>Go live with a drug addled hooker or something.

Hate to tell you this bro, but he already is

let the nigga od