Why did the cops crush all those people?

Why did the cops crush all those people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capitalist pigs crushing down onto the working class people.

>muh victims

A couple of weeks before the match the superintendent of the south yorkshire police had to resign due to some of his officers playing a prank on another officer pretending to kidnap him.

A new superintendent was put in place, David Duckenfield, and he had literally no idea what he was doing, when the crush started to happen outside the stadium he ballsed up and ordered that only one of the gates to be opened, then he totally froze when people started to die.

>blaming other people
>not blaming the hundreds of drunk and dumb scousers who crushed themselves

I hate Liverpool as much as the next person but OP asked what the police did wrong and I told him, there was plenty of room in the stadium but only one of the gates was opened and they were told to go in there as a crush was developing outside of the stadium.

Hillsbrough should never have hosted the Semi Final in the first place as it was already under serious doubt from health and safety inspectors, Liverpool also requested to use the other side of the stadium because they knew the street from the train station to the stadium was going to get incredibly cramped with the amount of supporters Liverpool were allowed to bring which is where the crush started.

Why didn't they just climb the fence?

why cant bongers into police work?

youd think between christie and doyle theyd have it figured it out. can they do anything beyond """"""""""""""""'detective""""""""""""""""" work?

Thatcher did it.

Why didn't they just all stop pushing?

could something like this ever happen again in England or is it too sterilized now?

you have never met a liverpool fan have you

>fans act like animals
>police begin to treat them like animals
>fans complain

lmao yuroshits

>police funnel fans into obvious choke point
>cant figure out how a choke point works

Why didn't they just go to other sections?

Yuroshit stadiums are 3rd world quality. That's what happens when any team can be sent to the lowest rung. Owners are too afraid to invest in infrastructure so they hold onto facilities that are ancient

>Almost a hundred inbred and plastered chavs dying
>People label this a "disaster"

Odd behaviour from a nation that prides itself on its ability to form orderly queues.

doubtful. It's "sterilized" in the sense that cops aren't dumbshits about crowd management and stadiums aren't designed to be death traps anymore

brits are stupid, stupid people

This incident pretty much killed the terraces in England and football as a whole in Europe. Consequently, it also destroyed the atmosphere and what was great about football. They are talking about bringing in "safe standing" areas to England like the one Borussia Dortmund has.

They realised that scousers are the cancer of England and needed to be purged. They did gods work.

>Having chairs in a stadium is bad
Civilization has always had to be forced on savages

All of this shit to see some hacks kick around a ball and not score...

England truly is trash

idk

>muh 96

check mine

>>>/96/

political correctness is fucking cancer

>be law-abiding citizen
>get shot by cop

American police work

You fucking idiot have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

>be law-abiding german citizen
>get stabbed by mudslime

German diversity

A group of neutral individuals went over all the facts and evidence over the course of three years and concluded that the police were at fault and a systematic coverup was in place the smear the fans

But user, 19 from Shropshire knows it was drunken fans

96 get

do Liverpool fans really appreciate this meme?

Liverpool ruined the fun for everybody. Again! The slip was well deserved 2bh

how many people in this picture died?

>that flag

yep

who cares. all these people are dead now anyways lol

can i get 96

They crushed themselves. Even fucking farm animals are smart enough not to do that.

Even if the cops allowed the area to become overcrowded it's still partly the crowds fault for allowing mob rule to overcome the basic civility of not fucking pushing and trampling each other to death.

no but i can

based

Because, I mean, look at them.

What a bunch of divegrass watching cucks and faggots died?

Good riddance

How are police at fault for fans getting drunk and unruly and continuing to push forward when it's obviously overcrowded? Literally how????

I could see claiming they could have managed better or that they fucked up but in what universe is it their fault?

No standing bars. Scary. I'm not a Liverpool fan, nut that looks awful. Fans at the back probably have no idea of the pressure building going forward towards the fence. So much wrong with that part of the stadium. Caged in

>people

>Premier League fans
Well deserved desu.

What if I told you two words could've saved 96 lives?

An ESPN 30 for 30 production: "Back Up" - The Hillsborough Tragedy

*2=96
Nice.

How are the people at the back supposed to know what's going on at the front?

You have zero idea how a crush works if you honestly believe people at the back were physically heaving people forward

>don't push the person in front of you
How are people supposed to know not to do that?

>Brits are so retarded they literally crush each other to death rather than step backward
Top kek

I must be a newfag.

What happened here?

Where is the video?

>the day nike went to far

>blacks
>law abiding

U wot

>just do it

Except that's not what happened you dickhead

For fuck's sake I hope you're a troll, you have zero knowledge of how crushes work. To the people entering at the back, there is ZERO indication of anything wrong and they're not being pushed or pushing anyone

google "Hillsborough"

Somebody, somewhere is pushing somebody. Maybe not at the very back, maybe in the middle or 3/4s of the way through the line. But some dumb motherfuckers just had to stop pushing.

English dental hygiene was the killer here.
They wanted to help but could not approach, the problem was that the fans that had trouble breathing were breathing out through their mouths.

There has to be contact somewhere, that is a fact, and it should be your indicator of "oops, gone too far, back up m8s". Truly the only responsible here is the lack of basic human decency, resulting in the primitive act of "pushing for a better spot"

>mfw back before they became the most watered down, sterile, Jimmy Fallon breeding ground, SNL actually did a fake NIke commercial making light of this

Fuck, what a creep. Look at those terrifying, souless, crazy eyes of his. Good episode of Cowboy Bebop tho...

>this happened because carrying wire snips is illegal in Britcuckistan

I fucking hate Liverpool, the club, the city and it's people but facts are facts. The police fucked up BIG time and ran a disinfo agenda to take attention away from themselfs.

But they CAN'T, that's the nature of a crush

>Pushing at a sporting event

Do people really do this shit? If someone pushes me at a sporting event I'd turn around and punch them in the face, obviously if I'm not moving there isn't room. I certainly wouldn't push further into the crowd. I know there are a couple of middle eastern countries that literally don't do lines but I thought Brits would be more civilized than that.

> But they CAN'T
> they just can't stop pushing
> it's just impossible for them to stop pushing
> like, nobody is pushing them, but they just can't stop pushing the person in front of them

Either they can't stop because somebody behind them is pushing them, or they are just retarded?

Why didn't they chew threw the fence with their teeth?

>and they're not being pushed or pushing anyone
nobody is pushing anyone. Nobody is being pushed. There is no crush, move along. nothing to see here.

>t. London fag

Not liverpool but the police were controlling the crowd.

The police had a birdseye view via cctv, the people at the back were guided in then others behind them and so on. When your're in a huge crowd your view consists of the persons hair-doo onfront of you, how were they to know.

This was not crowd trouble, this was not about being drunk, this was not about football. 100 people went to an entertainment event and died, women, children and men.

The South Yorkshire police and the F.A are to blame, the same force that mob handed beat up working class bread winners just protesting trying to save there jobs, homes and families, the same force that allowed Paki's to rape hundreds of children and turned a blind eye.

this desu

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but matches were played here without a hundred dead people every week, right? But then Liverpool show up, and suddenly you've got 96 squashed scousers?

Are you surprised, eternal Anglo? However in defense of the Police officer in charge that tragic day, he was completely inexperienced with handling large sporting events. That fault lies with his superiors who put him in that situation.

I swear most of the people who post 'Just stop pushing' have never been in a crowded environment.
I was in a Crush a few months back, the people at the back have no real idea of what's going on, but closer you get to the front the pressure builds, and you can't turn around because there's no space, eventually someone behind you nudges into because they've run out of space, and you have to shuffle forward.
The end at Hillsborough was accessed through a dark narrow tunnel that you can't see the actual terrace through, just the pitch, and it's directly in front of the gate that the police ordered open without making sure the gate to said tunnel was closed and police there to direct the crowd round to the side pens.

The stadium didn't have a safety certificate and was a site of Crushes going back a decade prior, the police commander didn't delay kick-off despite roadworks on the main road delaying the Liverpool fans, the FA got admonished for not giving them the larger end of the ground that Liverpool requested, the BAC of the fans was not abnormally high and extensive analysis of CCTV evidence concluded that their where less people entering the ground than tickets sold so it wasn't overcapacity.

The new inquests found the fans not at fault, found the police guilty of a monumental cover up, pointed out the failings of the FA and the ambulance service and there's an enormous body of evidence from that for people to look at.

I cannot understand why people would still blame the fans given the enormous body of evidence, it could have happened to any team.

>Every Liverpool forum on the internet has an entire section devoted to Hillsborough

Wednesday had an average attendance of 20,000 in a stadium capable of holding at the time 54,000 and the Leppings Lane end was the away fans section.

It was an incident waiting to happen, Crushes during FA-Cup semi's held at hillsborough had happened for years and that packed out the ground, indeed the previous 2 years FA-Cup finals there had issues with crowd safety but the 1989 disaster was just the dam bursting in terms of how many fuck-ups where made.

It was a very important game.

A few months before at Hillsbourough the exact same event nearly happened at a lesser game.

The commanding officer of the SYP fucked up bad and froze, hierarchy broke down.

I watched it as a 9 year old with my mother, she was in tears as it was hard to tell what was going off watching it live, my dad was there. Thank fuck we're Forest.

I guess Brits lack the collective intelligence of monkeys because even animals realize when they are causing harm to their own kind

T. a nation built on firearms

There's a difference between self-defense and a bunch of plastered inbred retards being too stupid to realize that their insistence to view a divegrass match is pushing forward a densely packed crowd of people up against a fence

>the facts
>irrelevent

>I was in a Crush a few months back
Did you stop pushing?

yeah americans would never do such a thing

oh wait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster

Your police were incompetent too, does that make you feel any better?

Brits are equally as retarded as a collective consciousness as they are in policing themselves, that sounds about right to me

>Stampede
>The same as a crush

lol, try again, it's vastly easier for people to be run over when they're literally on the floor

Yeah all shootings in the us are self defence. Like that time that guy had to defend himself from all those school children

Our stadiums have chairs so we know when they're full

I know it's easy to imagine a world without guns when you inhabit an island of inmates filled with dangerous animals but the US has Mexico to its Southern border and illegal firearms will always exist until a wall is built

Any nation living in such paranoia is not civilized.

I like Trump but fuck you are so deluded it fucking comedy.

You have to be a troll.