Last thread was boring

Last thread was boring.
when someone rolls dubs, we subtract one from their post number, find it post in another thread,
And reply with 'You dumb bastard!' in a huge number. If any of the other responders gets dubs you have to the respond to him with, "filthy cunt."
Special mode:
If two posters in a row get dubs, you have to link the other poster's thread in your response.

Rolling now to get started.

Reroll

Rolling again

I will roll

Moar

Rolling thunder

Rr

Alrighty then

Rr

Reerolll

First filthy cunt post, attack

Oh so that's how it works

I thought it meant 'if anybody replies to our posts, call him a filthy cunt'

rolling

Naw, it was hard to specify, but yes; If anyone gets dubs as seen there, you call him a filthy cunt for greater spread.

I like my one better tbh. But 2 late now

Another filthy cunt

Again

Moar

chekem

Gotta keep it up

CUNT

rolling

rerolling

Because no rules were made regarding trips, next dubs decides what we do with these>

rererolling

rerererolling

rererererolling

rerererererolling

Change it into a dubs thread

rererererererolling

The lack of dubs is disturbing. If another poster gets trips then we post Pepes to him.

Lurkers post

Winrar, this is what we do with trips. If anybody gets trips responding to this thread → post pic related.

Newcomers, feel free to post in old threads, current posters feel free to samefag, we need to affect as many threads as possible.

Na we should instead discuss the optimum weight

You can do that when any user posts that, it doesn'r just have to be restrained to that.

Henry Rollins

Yeah post and reply to it instead of everyone posting it. Once someone posts it it will become impossible for others to do it anyway

Gimmie dubs mofo

That works.

SeeAnd

LMAO

Those aren't the posts
These are

Holy fuck all these dubs

roll

This is autism

That's the idea.

Roll again

Roll