Things u hate about normies the most

> Things u hate about normies the most

They post pepe memes

They start threads on Sup Forums

They created Behind the Meme

Ignorance

I second this.

Pop culture and the like. I can't be the only one who thinks every guest and audience member of Springer and Povich are degenerates.

Celebrities too. I don't give a fuck about a celebrities life but I constantly hear people on my campus talking about them...

the way they have jobs and gfs and a house.

Being liberal cucktards that are offended by everything

Everything

literally being little niggers that are only targets in my sights

dey b liek noes neet buckaroos fo u!

The wage gap

Makes me laugh how normies have to do the 'run-walk-shuffle' when crossing a street. just walk you goofy bastards

small talk in general is a normie affliction.

watching sporting events is another strange normie habit

baby talking cats/dogs/small creatures

Communists. They need to die

>baby talking cats/dogs/small creatures
wat

The run-shuffle is a awkward white person thing.

Black people keep it one hunna and walk slower the angrier people waiting for them get.

Many are either sports otakus, religion otakus, or both.

It called NOT being an asshole.

I dont think the run-walk thing is a normie thing. Mostly very self-aware autists do it. I usually start speed-walking when the light hits orange so other cars dont have to wait on me.

>Poles become toasters

>Negroes become gibbons

solid gold

conformity

REALITY SHOWS! POP CULTURE! LOVING FAGGOTY ASS POP MUSIC!

if normies are average people, trump victory literally proves that you're statistically wrong.

>Things u hate about normies the most

I hate normies so goddamn much because I hate myself.

Stealing our fucking memes

This. Normies are rarely original and if they do get into art it's always art based on existing mass material like Overwatch, Undertale or Game of thrones. They consume so much media and gather in social areas for so long they rarely have an original thought left. They all act the same and appear cringe worthy to us cause we haven't been conditioned to see their wackiness and degeneracy as normal.

In that picture why are blacks at the bottom you fucking racist cunt

Honestly? How close-minded they are. Watch a new SNL skit, they literally have to explain a joke to the crowd. Any form of humor that is different than what is accepted is not goven a chancd. Many of Kyle Mooney's actual good stuff was eother cut from SNL and forgotten about entirely or they shortened it. Then apeshit Leslie Jones is a star now. (Good) Surrealist humor is looked at as drivel that makes no sense. As if its impossible for surreal comedy to have a vague message or point. Anti-humor or deadpan comedy wont be accepted by most nowadays because newer generations are getting more fucking stupid by the decade.

Shut your mouth you dirty nigger know your place wash my shoes

>mobile

>complaining about bigotry/racism on 4chins

Name a mainstream subversive comic in the past decade

Saying normie, I fucking hate when normalfags say it.

*given a chance

I hate modern pop music. Back in the 80s or 90s even in the early 2000's the pop music would be bearable sometimes even good. Now it all sounds the same, gives me a fucking headache.

You are a normie OP. Prove you aren't.

>being annoying extroverted and as always interrupting with jokes so they get more attention
>being a dick to impress girls
>pictures of eyes or sunsets on instagram with "deep" captions
>screaming/laughing loudly in a public place
fuck, i could go on and on

for starters I don't have any real social media accs or anything related. Can you say the same?

That they can give money to celebrities and sports stars, but the celebrities and sports stars wouldn't think one second about their lives.

I just don't get how they are allowed to make more money than actual people that we depend on. What about doctors and teachers?

they come to Sup Forums and post shitty threads

Same with twitch streamers. Why are they donating to some rich person playing video games? Do they feel like they're suddenly their close friend now that they donated $5 and the streamer said thanks.

U mad, witeboi?

>not goven a chancd.

Forgetting inevitability of death and never seeming to exhibit existential angst, but instead being anti everything fun.

>getting more fucking stupid by the decade.
Look who's talking, normie.

I fucking know right? That shit annoys me man.

Is that a normie thing? I always thought that was just a stupid people thing.

They Unironically post stuff like this and find it funny.