Would you like to have sex with the female version of yourself?

Would you like to have sex with the female version of yourself?

yea

I'd have sex with any version of myself.

I'd have sex with any version of anything

Only if I was hot

these mother fuckers got the right mindset

frequent un romantic sweaty sex and leave

I hate me, I dont want to spend more time with me

Nah. We'd both be pedophiles.

that's the only sex I have

Dude just go and fuck some children if you're a pedo, jeez. Children are ez, juste give 'em some candy and bam.

That depends, would a female version of myself enjoy being fucked in the ass as much as I love sticking my dick in ass, or would she want to, say, use a strap-on to fuck me in the ass?
For another example, would she desire cunningulus as much as I desire fellatio, or would she enjoy giving fellatio as much as I enjoy receiving it.
If we operationalize these examples as 1 and 2, where 1 means she enjoys receiving cunningulus as much as I enjoy receiving fellatio and 2 equals giving fellatio as much as I enjoy receiving fellatio, then yeah I would definitely fuck 2 but definitely not 1.
Because I'm a kinky fucker and 1 would prove to be one of the worst sexual experiences in my life for me.

Would you molest yourself?

Yes, but being in a relationship would be boring, i see nothing interesting in being with someone who hold the same opinion and reacts almost exactly like me to events, we wouldn't complement one another

Fuck a pure Aryan, blonde hair, blue eyed, to perpetuate to survival of our race? HELL YES!

I found her, she looks just like i would if i was a woman. Im really liking this girl and feel some sort of connection

but im too shy/nervous to do anything

You sound greedy.

I'd fuck me. Me enjoys all the freaky shit; both giving and receiving.

You sound young.
I got older. I experimented, my tastes became more refined, and I know what I like and what I don't like. I'm content with what I am.

nah, would probably look like one of my sisters

Just bang your sister dude.

Everybody does it, they just don't talk about it.

i'd hit that. sexually!

this shit doesnt seem to even exist outside of drawn/hentai

That would be fucking scary

She'd be lazy, fat and ugly. For that reason, I'm out.

prolly

I'm lean, have nice hair, and big tits run in my family.

So yeah, I'd fuck myself.

I already fap to the male version of myself, so sure, why not?

weigh the risks of fucking up and realize you only lose by not going for it,so hit that shit

I'd like to be a female version of myself.