How much to get high Sup Forums?

How much to get high Sup Forums?
>pic related

Im about 130 lbs

only freshly ground nutmeg works.
the essential oils evaporate in the powered form.

tried this as my first high in 6th grade, would not reccomend, yet i've been thinking about trying it again lately

Buy Hawaiian baby woodrose instead, they make you trip balls similar to acid.

Just smoke weed or take acid. Nutmeg is really not worth it. You need it fresh too, powdered won't do shit.

a couple tablespoons

Enjoy speeding up cancer.

The guy is asking how much nutmeg will get him high and you think hes worrying about cancer

I doubt malcolm x had fresh nutmeg in jail you fucking retard

4 heaped tablespoons to 1 pint water
Drink in one.

OP here,
No worries guys
I found some weed

How the fuck does someone just "find" some weed?

>summer

Like down the back of your chair.

Don't do it man, it's a terrible high. I felt like everything was drawn in anime, until I focused on it. Bad.

Under my couch

I wanted to get high off nutmeg.
You think i remember where i put my weed?

What else did you experience?

Have fun with a mild dissociative feeling with a lack of euphoria... go find some weed dumb dumb.

I did. Threads over

Hard to explain... it felt like impending doom, mixed with insomnia... and extreme boredom.... I felt like I was stuck in time. I hate the taste of pumpkin pie now, fuck that shit.

Just smoke weed like every normal person if you want to get high, that shit it's really more likely to give you a negative experience than a positive one

can attest
much better than eating 500 morning glories and puking your guts out

You probably will anyway, but dont do it. Not enjoyable at all. Go get some DXM or vanilla extract.

Tf does vanilla extract do?

Yes? No?Maybe?

Fuck off with that picture

Lol what you want nude?

Nigga just smoke some weed, the hangover from nutmeg is like Satan taking a boiling hot piss on your brain.