This is the piece of ass Jim Jesczinick, coach of the New England Patriots comes home to after a hard days work...

This is the piece of ass Jim Jesczinick, coach of the New England Patriots comes home to after a hard days work. Contain your jealousy, kids.

am not a fan of the plastic surgery bimbo look

Damn... Not even jelly... Good for you, homie

good for him

pleb

Beligoat deserves a big tittied milf desu

All the hot trophy wives out there and you are gonna boast about that one?

after looking at sweaty behemoths most of his day, she's always a welcome sight.

she's definitely not deflated.

I'm jealous that he has been so good at what he does for so long.

I'm not jealous of his wife. I think she's attractive. And I know he can provide her with just about anything she could want. But I don't see bill belichick as the good husband type. He eats, breathes, and shits football. His wife probably has someone on the side for sex and emotional support and Belichick knows about it and supports it (just as long as she doesn't interfere with his work).

The Patriots practice squad is already in the payroll to give her that BBC.

Coach is the cuck and the ballers are the bulls

Her daughters

50-year-old Linda Kay Holliday from Jupiter, Florida was once known as Linda Hess, Linda Corder and Linda Greene, we found that at some point of her life she was related to a Dennis Hess, 58, from Georgia, Vaughn Corder, 55, from Georgia and Eugene Holliday, 60, from Arkansas.
Someone told us that Linda Holiday’s maiden name in Linda Greene, at some point she was married to Mr. Hess with whom she had two beautiful daughters Ashley and Katrina Hess.
Linda Holliday two-time runner-up at the Mrs. Arkansas pageant holds a B.S in radiography from Vanderbilt, where she graduated in 1996, ten years after created Blue Indigo Boutique her clothing store that went down for business three years later.
But 2009 was not entirely bad for Ms. Holliday because that year she became a correspondent for WCVB-TV’s Style Boston.

What horrible fashion

holy mother of god etc

What is their style called?

how much heroin are these whores on?

If he does this:
To his daughter I can only imagine what he does to those bimbos

THICC

Their style is just called "we will wear your stuff on social media if you give it to us for free." That's why the caption of the photo says "fit details in bio". That's something models who want freebies post

whorecore

>making out with your daughter

Did Bill learn this move from his friend Donald?