Age of Adaline

I've got insider info on this movie. Ask me Anything.

I stopped watching halfway through party because I was tired, and party because she's so pretty and the guy hitting on her was ugly as fuck and it annoyed me.

The main male character is basically Paskowiz's and Goodloe's self insert, and Adaline mirrors a girl Paskowitz used to love, as well as his wife. The first girl declined his proposal (hence the stood up proposal scene). It makes sense the girl is more attractive than the male.

Why did it take so long for Harrison Ford to be in a 10/10 scifi kino?

He's an old man and doesn't want to overwork himself. Hurts his back to do kino now.

know any saucy behind the scenes drama shit

how many people did blake blow to get the gig?

The scenes with lively and Ford where uncomfortable behind the scenes and everyone hated the costume and lighting departments. Young Harrison Ford is a dil pickle, him and Lively didn't get along to well. The old woman daughter is fun.

None, actually. Both of the writers are new, so they needed mediocre actors. They only got Harrison on board because him and Paskowitz go back.

what role did you have in the movie?

did you smell any of blakes used panties
mmmm

That's private information. However, I will tell you that the way they killed the dog off is inspired by Monty Pithon's "Samon Moosse"

What's Ellen Burstyn like? She seems like a sweet lady.

What's the twist or ending? I'm too lazy to google it and don't want to watch this movie.

I didn't meet her personally, but as I said before, she's fun.
Google it

Oh, I didn't realize who you were referring to. It's been awhile since I saw it, so I couldn't remember who she played.

It's cool, no worries. Originally the characters wouldn't have been white, considering the source material, but apparently this next short film Paskowitz is doing should have more Native American influence. I wouldn't know much about that though since I'm not working on that.

As far as her being fun but not meeting her personally, did the other crew tell you stories or something that you're referencing?

How is Blake? Use your own metrics to judge

Yeah, pretty much. I wasn't important. You wanna know somethin insalely fan fiction-tier though? Huisman's character is named Alice because Salvador Paskowitz's personal nickname is Sally.
would bang/10

Honestly, I'm not sure what that would be referencing. What's it all about?

What's what about?

Alice = Sally
Like, I'm not seeing the connection. The man being named a normally feminine name, maybe?

As lame as this is gonna sound, is she cool?

Oh yeah. Since the writer had a feminine nickname and this whole movie is high budget fanfiction, his self insert has a feminine name as well.
I wouldn't actually know, I got a lot of mixed reviews. She's a good mom though, and her husband's cool.

What good mom stuff did she do?

Ah, okay. I just had a retard moment.

Didn't let her kid in my sight :^)

Don't worry about it, man. It's just really funny because if people knew how much on a personal level this movie is self inserting, I wonder if it'd succeed as well as it did.

>Young Harrison Ford is a dil pickle
what did he mean by this

I mean, you write what you know, right? Honestly I don't even remember that character except that he's Harrison Ford's son. I remember the scene with the impersonator and something about an old warehouse. I remember thinking it was really good, though. I'll have to rewatch

Yep.
I thought it was okay, honestly. Both of the writers' interests leaked a ton into the writing, which could be good and bad. For instance, they both rode Donnie Darko's dick which really shows in the "baby's first kino" atmosphere the film had. However, they both enjoyed /sci/ shit, so a lot of the science they put in the film is real. Other than the obvious bullshit, of course.
The love story is kind of pathetic though. One of the writer's wives became clingy and jealous because a portion of the story was based of his crush on another girl way the fuck in the past.

bump

The guy playing young Ford is a dildo to work with. Just a big cockslut bimbo.

>everyone hated the costume and lighting departments

why?

>Just a big cockslut bimbo.

lol he's gay?

Did Harrison ever seem like he had Alzheimer's or smoked a lot of weed? Those are the two big rumors about him.

Michiel bende gij weer bezig?

Blake is literally perfect

Light techies kept screwing up their shit and being lazy. It really messed everyone else up. The costume people where lazy too and had to be spoon fed their research for the old costumes.
I don't know if he is full gay, but he definetally sucked a lot of dick behind the scenes.
He's forgetful at times and yes, the dude smokes tons of weed. It's insane.

your opinions of Krieger's skillz?

Jeg er ikke Michiel, jeg er Favæ.
She stuffs her bras and is a tease :^)
Hack

does she cheat on ryan?