New Fluffy Thread :3

New Fluffy Thread :3

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/46345#search=Grandma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian fluffy is best fluffy!

>tfw when your fluffspeak is better than normal speech
How many artists do we have that don't have English as a first language?

Most us can speak it well enough. Others only read it somewhat well

I want to see someone molest foals, like I want a baby boy foal to get jerk ed off

Disturbing and disgusting.

I like it.

That is nice but how will babbeh be a dancie babbeh if it's wrapped up?

Dancie babbehs!
>Where is your God now?

if fluffies were real, i would want them to look like McGonagal(?) fluffies, or close to... cause so far almost everything else is like good god why....

If they look like the Sketti land dream comic version of fluffies I'll pretty much have to train terriers to hunt them down in the street. With me of course finishing off the wounded with a hatchet

This picture? Also does bunring mice to death with a zippo not do it for you anymore either?

I kinda like my idea of foals watching their siblings getting raped by a smarty for 15 minutes and the foals noticing that each time he cums, the rape lasts longer and is worse.
So, the foals offer themselves, bend over, wiggle their butts, and plead to be raped. This makes the smarty horny as fuck and he cums a lot faster. Its a last resort defense mechanism for the foal so it can have a less violent and super long and painful death.

no kidding, in reality i would totally hugbox them, but if they look anything like or like that horrible abomination of 3d rendered one, i would totally hope puffy griffins were also a thing and go hunting.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you all a host of potential serial killers?

before you go judging... imagine how that thing would look in reality.

move over fluffies, you got some kerbal hurtbox competition

mostly that guy, we got a few real edgelords and honestly even the community is getting tired of them but nothing we can do. we got "edgelords" who write and draw stuff for shock value sake, and we got edgelords like that dumbass who does it to get his own personal fantasies out.

Cartoons look cute, reality is horrifying, I don't disagree with that. It's just the whole, animal abuse bit. I'm starting to get it, and I kinda like the fluffy control stories but thats about it

is carrot in the wash room?

Not all of us, just a few.

Nice trips.

Sniff...huuuuuuuu...huuhuuu
Pwease mistah enfie munstah..
Nu wan wongest enfies...
*wiggles butt side to side*
Gib babeh qwickest enfies huuhuu sob
Nu wan wong biggest poopie pwace huwties...nuuu....gwet ober wiff..wan die...

Yes I am

Fuck off, These comics make my shitty day a little better, no one is getting hurt.

personally i am for smarty abuse, like the full on horrible smarty that is completely un trainable. As for normal fluffies, if it has no reason or purpose other than the edgelord excuse of "hurr hurr not an animal only biotoy, and not real only fiction", i will appreciate the art or the story if it is done well, but other than that it has no substance and is pretty much pointless.

Yeah, Smarties are awful and I kinda like seeing them get kicked too death. So I'm no saint

Does this thing get shut up a shed until it has to eat its babbehs?

Personal favorite

No. It's catharsis. It's a harmless way of purging all the negative emotions that build up from all the shitty things we endure in the course of a day.

>YWN save Cawwot

B-bump i mean its not like i like these threads or anything

Gawd, fluffies worshiping a dismembered fluffy would be neat

Sorry if it sounds gay as fuck, but nothing outside of a rapist baby-eating smarty deserves that shit. Some sadbox actually gets to me and this is it.

Well behaved fluffs getting made into pillows is fucked up. Reminds me of the Responsible Breeder series, with that fucking "PillowFluffs Are Happy Fluffs" bitch. The little guy was actually well behaved and all he wanted to do was play and be happy. Abuse is fine if its written well (which it only is half the time) but sadbox still gets me.

>B-bump
>Fix your goddamned keyboard, cunt.

kek

Honestly I'd rather have a brown fluff than a gay pink or blue one. They seem closer to real animals and the non-coddling atmosphere they get (the mom still feeds them but doesn't spoil them like they do the "best" baby) makes them less likely to be smarties. For some reason they usually end up being smarter too. Like that foul-mouthed hobo fluff. He was cool.

s-stop m-m-making f-fun of my st stutter

I wish I could draw, I'd love a fluffy hunt type thing as far as OC goes. I've only seen one fulffy hunt comic but I think there may be something to a story about a mom and specuw fweind being hunted down by a old hound and a human with a knife

not mine, but a shoop from earlier today

Jokes on you. Im an artist as well.
No, not stick figures and disfigured fluffys. Im an actual goodish artist.
I will begin drawing this out tomorrow.
Will work on it for a couple days to make it lool the best I can. You cant stahp it.
You cant stahp the foals offering themselves to the enfie munstah.
*wiggles butt violently and shits*
Huuhuuu!!!! Sniff!!

how flammable are fluffies?

Have you made any other art before? If so, mind sharing?

Raptorfluff here. might do requests later but I'm kind of tired so I might just sleep. also gonna dump stuff.

Good god, I can fap to all this.

I did not need to know that.

But I did

Not fluffy art, but other art yes. Heres one I did quickly a year ago. I usually draw fast so I can finish and see the end result but Im working on that. Will make a good comic possibly in full color and I'll work on it for a couple days. Maybe longer.
Sorry for pic uploading sideways. Dont know how to fix that

take a picture with your phone sideways.
works for me!
Raptorfluff

>Enf Hour

LEWD

I don't...is the blanket impregnated with smallpox?

Fluff TVs programming schedule gets scarier and more fucked up as the day goes on. Leading up to the last show before they go off the air for the night. Abuse, TIPS, Tricks and Innovations!!!

Yas. Yaaaaas
Anyone have anymore foal and or fluffy rape?

No. That's it. There's no abuse in that image.

I don't think you can *impregnate* a blanket

Oops, wrong image

I've been thinking about a situation in which an ultrapampered fluffy owned by some cum guzzler who's too much of a pussy to stand up to it, gets put on one of those nanny shows, where some nigga straightens them out through constant abuse and whatnot. Anyone interested?

that's a fucking ifunny watermark i see

Heh, it pulls a cartman and drives the nanny insane/ makes her an abusere

And? Fluffy pics get reposted on there all the time. How new are you?

Then you haven't tried hard enough

challenge accepted

Fuckin kek

Something like this? Although a nanny doesnt show up unfortunately

fluffybooru.org/post/view/46345#search=Grandma