ITT: Incest Stories

ITT: Incest Stories
I don't have any, I just have fantasies.
Anything Goes: Brothers, Sister, Brother/Sister, Dad/Son, Mom/Son, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

Bump this thread

Okay user, I havent dumped stories in a bit, depending how much I post you should have enough to last you a good amount of time.

This one is unfinished an never will be, it's honestly one of my favorites of all time but FYI you'll get massive blue balls.

If you're looking for a damn good story that gives you massive feels at the end, read this one.

Why do girls do this with their younger sisters? cam-x.com

another good one

anyone saving or is it just me here?

is that all to this oen?

Bless ye

It is, sorry. Unfortunately all the good stories seem to be left unfinished.

that niece story is super awesome, everyone should read it.

>be me
>have uncle Mo Lester
>parents don't want to deal with young me
>faggots are young and would rather go out
>leave me with cousin to babbysit
>she's leave to go off and hang with friends
>just me and uncle Mo
>apparently I gave the fag vibe off at a young age
>played with dolls, played dressup with female cousins, super in to Nancy Drew
>Uncle Mo asks if I want to play dress-up one day
>>oh fuck yes
>I'm used to older cousins dressing me up, doing my makeup and doing my nails anyways
>so it's not weird for me
>uncle mo gives me some girly shit
>makes me make myself up in front of him
>asks if we can play a game
>I'm thinking it's gonna be scrabble or tea party or something
By the way, I was like 8 and in a christian school, so I didn't know how sex or gays worked. I thought when I hit puberty I'd grow up as a girl.
>Uncle Mo wants to show me what's in HIS pants, because he saw me get dressed and stuff
>figure it's only fair
>I'm amazed by his dick
>I want to know if this is what boys grow up to be
>he assures me all boys get like this
>tells me I need to know how to help them if I want to grow up to be a girl
>>why would he lie to me?
>handjobs turn into blowjobs
>blowjobs turn into hotdogging
>hotdogging turns into buttfucking
>keeps telling me the more I do it the more I'll become a girl
>even gets family friend in on it
>didn't realize what happened for about 4 years
>no one ever said shit
>I was too ashamed to say anything
>I'm still a boy
>fucking cunt lied
>now I've had more jizz from family members in me than other guys
>now I do crossplay at cons
>have some deep dark fuck-up fetish where I find older guys and have them fuck me
>I like other cute boys
>but my only way of dealing with my abuse is gay sex and alcoholism
>lost my job and started getting fucked in con gear for money
>got a real job, but can't have a stable relationship because getting fucked at a young age
>I'm too fucked up
I blame the jews.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

thanks user. feel free to give me money in exchange. or hot creep pics.

Okay I'm gonna stop here, enjoy. Sorry i dont have any mom/son, its the one type I dont enjoy.

Bump

Nothing fancy, use your imagination.

Sarted fingered my sister when I was 8 and she was 11, also did her best friend the same year.

The year after we were pretty much heavy petting and kissing daily. Got caught a few times by my dad who turned a blind eye.

When I was 10, while eating her out, climbed on top and got my first blowjob. The same year, while camping, I caught my sister sucking my step-brother(25 years older) and swallowing.

Pretty much all my 12th year of age, the only interaction between me and my sister was fighting until either one bled.

Summer of 95, me and my sister start smoking weed together. I'm 13, she's 16, we talk and share and get naked. We fool around, kiss and fondle each other. That night, we fucked. I came inside her. We smoked again and fucked again and again until our dad opened the door to her room around 4AM. He just stood there, naked and looked at us up until I came again in my sis. He left and never spoke about it. Me and my sis did it a few more times after that night.

Summer of 97, it's been a few month since I last had sex with my sis. One afternoon, I look out my window and see my sister fucking my dad by the pool. I'm not sure but it looks like he is forcing her.

Summer 2012, my 22 yo niece comes by to my flat to visit. We drink a bit and she starts saying that she has been fantasizing about me for years, later, quite drunk, she decides to stay for the night. I wake up to her grinding her ass against me, I get her naked and we start to fuck. In a drunken slur, she tells me she's not on the pill so I pull out and she sucks me off and swallows. After that, we fuck 5 more times, at her place, at her dad's/my brother's place, at my sister, in a bar and at a party.

The End

aint fucked your sis recently? how are all of you all now?

I'm in therapy, my sis is in therapy, my niece did a couple of therapy (not directly related to our encounter but mainly because my brother took her cherry when she was six and fucked her til she was 15)

And nope, did not fuck my sis recently.

jesus christ man your fam is fucked up

You have no idea.. I actually did some research and shit like this was common within my lineage for the past 200 years, at least. No pregnancies though.. thank god

wow okay so its taken a toll on you guys, sorry user. do you even talk to your sis anymore? is she int herapy because of your dad or you?

yeah, we talk. She actually showed me some nudes this year for Christmas because she was "feeling like she was not hot anymore and wanted my opinion". I think she is seeing a shrink ecause she was actually the one that wanted to do it with me and my dad and brother. She told me she felt bad for raping me and cried.... All this time, I thought I was the one who pushed it on her so... I guess we were / are just horny people.

Anyone have the one about the guy getting fucked in his sleep by his sister?

Also, My dad died in 2001 and before that he confessed to me what he did with my sis and with his own sister, that he enjoyed watching me and my sis together, that he had me suck his dick when I was a newborn and that he killed a man in the 50's. I told him that I knew about my sis and that the past couldn't be changed. That for whatever it was worth, I forgave him. He died a few days later.

Oh, and don't feel sorry. I'm okay with it now. A couple of years ago I actually wanted to kill myself but now that I talked it out with my sis and my niece, It's all good! I was actually just making them happy and giving them what they wanted and vice versa, so it's all good. I would't want to be in my brothers' shoes though.

Damn, that's some heavy shit. At least you and your sis are good with each other. Do you think you guys will ever fuck again or would that just make everything worse.

Oh alright, you pretty much answered my question for me then. Good to know it all worked out.

I don't see this happening in the near future since I have a girlfriend pregnant with my kid and because I think it might make my sis even more confused. If I would be single and if my sis was .. hm.. stable... Why not? She's still hot. Maybe in a few years, we could have a 3some with my gf.. or, with a lot of counceling, an orgy with my gf, my niece and my bro. One can dream.