Why do people smoke cigarettes Sup Forums?

Why do people smoke cigarettes Sup Forums?

Same reason people have smoked tobacco for generations. Nice little head rush

but weed exist

Why do people smoke anything? Burning something and breathing it in isn't good for you at all. But as an adult, you should be able to put whatever the fuck you want into your body without anybody questioning it.

Head rush. Was calming for rich and powerful people to smoke pure tobacco after a long and stressful day. An industry noticed this and built itself on it. They convinced people that smoking tobacco was healthy then loaded it down with chemicals once the ball started rolling so they would save more money. Oh, and they also convinced the young and impressionable that you looked cool with a cigarette in your mouth. So people who weren't inherently cool used it as a crutch to make them seem cool and passed it down upon generations. Pure tobacco is good. Pre-packed tobacco is for degenerates. Weed is alright, but it's no big deal. Smoke whatever you want, it's your life.

LEGALIZE CRACK

sure, it's your life. Ruin it if you want to.

tobacco >>>>>> weed

/thread

That's the thing. That's your decision, and if you are ok with the side effects, go ahead and fucking do it.

We want to die quicker than living.

but you can't go to work stoned unless your flipping burgers

Just smoke spliffs faggot

>/threading yourself
Its time to stop posting.

I prefer weed over cigarettes, but cigarettes do have a nice smooth taste to them.

Neither, cigarettes make my lungs fucked up, and weed smells bad and makes you act like a retard. Both have bad side effects.

Tastes and feels good. But cigars and pipes>cigarettes. Cigarettes will kill way faster than the pipes and stogies.

This graphic is retarded.

All that shit thats in cigarettes is in weed too, ya know...
Because it's all naturally found in dirt in small amounts.

One of the biggest differences ones a cigarette, and the other is something for faggots to suck on before an after sucking cocks

Wax isn't poisonous, heximine is used for cooking, vinegar is too, we exhale carbon dioxide, and yeah nicotine can kill small insects so can peppermint. What the fuck is this fear mongering shit?

Calming, helps me think through a problem when I'm stuck on it. Helps me slow down and enjoy a nice night.

Plus I work in nursing homes and see old people dying everyday. Old age isn't worth striving for. I'm determined to enjoy life while I have it.

>he inhales combusted leaves and paper