Does anyone seriously follow this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-ejz2RmueE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Just because I want to see it end.

ya

I do. I like it

sorry, too busy watching Preacher and Outcast

The first 5 seasons (I think? The original planned storyline) was really good IMO. After that it was obvious they weren't sure where to take it because it was supposed to end there. I think I watched through season 8 and kinda lost interest. 6-8 had some good episodes, but overall wasn't the same quality as the first 5 or whatever.

No, noone at all watches. Probably why they've made 13 seasons so far.

Watching it now.

Yeah I still like it.
youtu.be/Q-ejz2RmueE

Wife and I still watch it just because it's fun.

I wish it ended how the writers were obviously taking it though with castiel. Castiel takes on the role of god. Satan is gone. God returns and casts castiel out of heaven to hell where he has to take on the role of Satan. But then all the teenage girls liked that character so they couldn't do it.

stopped after that leviathan stuff

I did, until the killed off bobby (and his ghost).

Bobby made that show way better, but I still like dean. Hate sam though he's a scumbag and a hypocrite. Cas is cool too but again he pretty much became non existent.

I miss Bobby.

show is great.. first 5 seasons were superb

Wife likes it. Went to the recent convention in Chicago. Got pics with the cast and stuff. I quit watching after season 10 I think

Post em

She's the bitch on the right lol

Nice they seem like they would be fun to drink with.

The wife and her friend? Or the actors? Can vouch for the wife, she's a ton of fun. Figuratively and literally ;)

The actors, but I'm all in for chilling with good people.

You seriously don't think this awkward looking pic was shopped?

My man

This. Exactly the same for me. First 5 season were the best. Should have ended it there honestly.

My gf likes the show, but i think only because she reads gay fanfic of the characters. It's kind of disturbing the amount she reads.

Is it gay incest fanfic?

lonely women in their mid-30s do

Had a good day tying to be nice.

more like poopernatural, amirite?

Lmao let me tell you, the hundreds they spent on fucking photo ops is ridiculous. I could've just shopped em. Here's the full version

Same boat.
You can't build up a series to go up against the ultimate end boss just to go back to your day job.
Also, surprise, the end boss wasn't the end boss and the main consequence of all your sacrifices has been undone so we can milk this!

No. She calls it destiel. Not sure who that is comprised of, but i know its one of the main characters and their antagonist.

Is it STILL going? My gf in high school's sister watched that show.

Stopped after season 5 like most smart people.
Tried watching the first few episodes of season 6 and I had no interest whatsoever.

The whole story ended in season 5, they wrapped everything up. I have no desire to watch a dead horse get beaten.

Looks, at very least, 10 times better

>she's a ton of fun. Figuratively and literally ;)
>making a fat joke about your own wife
>using a winky face after you do it
what even

Way better picture. They all look so fun.

Is it only females who watch it?

dropped it on season 10

same

Fags and tumblr types got on board at one point. In the early seasons they seemed to mock that part of the audience that wanted Sam and Dean to start an incestuous relationship.

>gay fanfic of the characters
This wouldn't be the most unimaginable thing, with these characters IMO.

When it's over, I'm going to freebase seasons 10-?? I've seen the first 9 seasons like 4 times, I would put it on in the background and play Skyrim, it was glorious. Someday I will return to the homeland.

> wanted Sam and Dean to start an incestuous relationship
As I stated in the comment directly below, it wouldn't be impossible to conceive of this. These characters spend more time on their appearance than 10 women put together.

the original wincest

I watched till season 9 tbh

It was forgivable in the first few seasons as the focus remained on the story (even if the pretty boy thing was used to pull in more female viewers).

This show fucking sucks lol

yeah but season 4,7,9 and the middle/end of seasons 10-11 were fuckin dumb

fucking shipped sam and lucifer so hard,
also its a shame dean was only a demon for 2 episodes, he was funny as fhuc

this one does,
i'm looking forward to the scooby doo episode next season

>even if the pretty boy thing was used to pull in more female viewers
And it was used for that, but this never lasts. Women have no long-term attention span. Directors are better off appealing to a male audience.

i stopped watching after they 'killed' death. it was made obviously clear to me then that they have no intention of ending the show until the network makes them.

Dean and Castiel

They could have done that if they stuck more to the early thing where the emotional/relationship plot took more of a back seat to everything.

Balls

It's a shame they didn't make a 'dark' show without just being angsty faggots or appealing to the audience they now have.

Like it because one of the shows dad and I watched together when I was younger, also starting Dean and my Dad were practically same people because of alcohol abuse, gun love, and cars literally was my dad except more fit and badass.

I thought only ugly Tumblr fat chicks watched this. I tried but I've if the dudes voices was so annoying. Made it unbearable

>the dudes voices was so annoying.
Is it just me or do people say this about everybody these days?

bump

Love this show