Consider the fact that women tend to date up in order for their offspring to have the best genes possible...

Consider the fact that women tend to date up in order for their offspring to have the best genes possible. If black men are so ugly and undesirable, why are white women increasingly mating with them?

>Teehee daddy will be SO angry!

They're shameless whores who fell for the BBC meme and want to piss off daddy

Did America just annex Australia or something?

Is this the only "argument" you people can give?

>blacks
>best possible genes
you're funny

>no rebuttal
You are not very good at this whole 'trolling' thing

What do you mean, "you people"?

They are white trash.

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to understand your warped point of view

Because theres a shortage of desireable white boys

Caused by feminizing and xenoestrogens

You think they have a DNA reader?
They mate for best behavior, nature wise, or money, but not best genes. And even money doesn't mean they can't look for a godd dicking on the side.
Nigger being aggressive is a good natural behavior.

confident, aggressive, really good at talking.

Racists, literally.

Father issues, sympathizing, and effeminate white men.

Can we stop with this fucking meme?

White girls DO NOT fuck black guys. I don't know if you guys are just closet cucks who get off to thinking about it but its not fucking true.

There are only a few situations where a white girl will fuck a black guy:
1. She's a total slut. In which case shes disgusting and you shouldn't think about her.
2. He has access to something she cant get on her own. (drugs, money, etc.)
3. She doesn't care about his race and she is dating him for other reasons. (He's a nice guy, he looks like a guy black enough for a Mcdonald's commercial.)

Its the fucking minority of people who date outside of their race

only true answer. most girls that fuck niggers are rebelling from their parents, and once they get their first STD or beating, they come crawling back

What's wrong with being a racist, lad?

well that's the purpose of jewish programming, to go against your own human nature

>falling for the BBC meme
Turn off the electric Jew. Black """men""" are the least desired and whites are the most desired.

propaganda
you know shit like blacked

As a woman who knows a couple of jungle bunnies, it's literally true. Not so much "piss off daddy" as just having lots of issues due to shitty parenting or shitty friends.

Only real answer.

Dude girls fuck dogs they're retarded. Literally nigger tier.

Just a gen z and y fad. 75 percent of Americans don't even have nggers as friends and most marry white.

>implying women have a perfect understanding of what the "best genes" are

Women making children with violent niggers is basically the equivalent of a man making children with a hot but stupid cunt.

Yes, our dick tells us that we should stick it in her real deep, but if we're talking about making offspring then we use our logic to conclude "maybe I shouldn't make children with this crazy cunt"

Women on the other hand think "this guy is making me so excited" and stop thinking right there. No further analysis required because their feelings are satisfied temporarily.

Well that applies to mature women. Girls only want what is trendy and fashion, tv glamorizes Africans. When they are old enough to realize the mistakes they made when young it's too late.

>Ding ding ding
/thread

>White girls DO NOT fuck black guys.
Apparently, youve never been acquainted with a college/university social scene.

>1. She's a total slut.

Can confirm this one.

First step is denial most Sup Forumstards don't like to admit it. You should leave the basement once in a while, most white women I see outside are carrying a mixed baby. I barely see any white children anymore. You guys love complaining about the Jews but you literally wont exist once the new generation of mixed, black, hispanic, asian grow up.

It's worse than that. Women crave attention and then security. Black dudes will fawn over a white girl like crazy. They don't realize that the term player basically means lying deadbeat. Black dudes don't usually plan very far ahead of their basic impulses. White girls don't realize that he just wants to smash and run. They won't take into account the abuse and divorce rates and unlike black girls a lot of white girls will keep the baby for stupid reasons. They then end up a single mother that no white man in his right mind would ever mary. At that point they are basically open season for Tyrone.

Liberal degeneracy.

Liberals hide or misrepresent things like black crime rates, black levels of STDs, fatherlessness, abortion etc. Liberal media and education have turned an entire generation of white men into numales with hipster beards and skinny tight jeans who all support feminism and multiculturalism.

Women aren't attracted necessarily to people higher in the food chain, because that is not how biology works, biology makes you attracted to traits and features that people higher in the food chain tend to have more often. So it used to be that having money and power (non biological factors) brought confidence and so women were attracted to confidence because more likely inferred the other.

numales aren't confident, they're self hating faggots who literally need safe spaces. Most other successful and red pilled men won't go near modern women because their assets and value is too much to risk around women, and so they naturally turn to the next best thing.